3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Hello!

My name is Nav and this is my very basic interest check because I'm lazy and yatta-yatta. Everything you could ever want to know about me in terms of roleplaying is here. As a person, I enjoy long walks on the beach, candlelit dinners, and sexy roleplay partners just like you. ;D I'm looking for one or two new peeps to play some games with.

[fieldbox=Preferences]
I'm not going to call them rules or guidelines, because they're more of preferences than anything else. I'm really pretty flexible, but I'm not a doormat.
  • Detail: In my roleplays, I definitely prefer a detailed roleplay partner. I usually average 500-700 words a post or more. Sorry, roleplays only really interest me if I have something more than a few sentences to read. I'm not going to put a required word count, but three decent-sized paragraphs at minimum would make me a happy woman.
  • Activity: I've somehow become slow as hell. I promise one post a week minimum. I may do more, I may not. It's a mystery! I can wait forever though, so you can take your time.
  • Plots: Please participate in plotting with me! I love both discussing ideas with my partners and/or being surprised at a turn of events in a post. I don't believe in passive roleplaying and I will get bored if you aren't willing to bounce ideas around with me. I'm very talkative and love making friends.
  • Pairings and Genders: I do enjoy romance. I don't want to just throw two characters together and mush them together for the sake of "romance." If it happens, great. If it doesn't, great. I love exploring the dynamics of a friendship(/family/enemies/etc.) just as much as I do the dynamics of a couple. Don't get me wrong, romance does tend to spring up in most of my 1v1s. I play both genders, but have been pigeonholed into playing males a lot lately. I wouldn't mind playing a girl every now and again. :P
  • Anime: Sorry. I don't watch it.
  • OOC: Talk to me! I love to talk! :D
  • Creepy Pasta: Please don't ask about this. I don't even know what it is, really. Is it a fandom? A style of roleplay? My Italian leftovers from over a month ago that have been pushed to the back of the fridge and is now smelling a little funky? IDEK.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Interests]
If you don't see what you're looking for, please feel free to suggest! I love trying all sorts of new things. I will tell you now that I love gritty, dark, emotional plots. No, I don't mean emo or tormented teen in Nebraska.
  • Golden Age of Piracy (16th century) anything {Pirate x Royal, Pirate x Pirate, etc. etc.}
  • Royalty x Royalty/Peasant/Servant/etc. {Can include fantasy. Any setting: past, present, or future.}
  • (Post)-Apocalypse {Disease, zombie, nuclear fallout, war, or whatever.}
  • 18th century American Revolution
  • Westward Expansion
  • Gangster x (Undercover) cop {I'd prefer more mafia-style gang to gangbangers of NY}
  • Science-Fiction
  • Fantasy {Past, present, or future setting.}
  • Gritty superhero, antihero, noir hero, etc.
  • Bounty Hunter x Bounty {Any setting: past, present, or future.}
  • Modern {with good planning and plotting}
  • Video Game Character x Video Game Player

Also, a few fandoms I may be willing to try:
  • Lord of the Rings {OCs only.}
  • Borderlands
  • Criminal Minds
  • Witcher
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Plot Ideas]
Wanna read my endless bundle of plots?:

Read them here: PLOTS - Nav's Plot Dump[/fieldbox]

Hello!

My name is Nav and this is my very basic interest check because I'm lazy and yatta-yatta. Everything you could ever want to know about me in terms of roleplaying is here. As a person, I enjoy long walks on the beach, candlelit dinners, and sexy roleplay partners just like you. ;D I'm looking for one or two new peeps to play some games with.

[fieldbox=Preferences]
I'm not going to call them rules or guidelines, because they're more of preferences than anything else. I'm really pretty flexible, but I'm not a doormat.
  • Detail: In my roleplays, I definitely prefer a detailed roleplay partner. I usually average 500-700 words a post or more. Sorry, roleplays only really interest me if I have something more than a few sentences to read. I'm not going to put a required word count, but three decent-sized paragraphs at minimum would make me a happy woman.
  • Activity: I've somehow become slow as hell. I promise one post a week minimum. I may do more, I may not. It's a mystery! I can wait forever though, so you can take your time.
  • Plots: Please participate in plotting with me! I love both discussing ideas with my partners and/or being surprised at a turn of events in a post. I don't believe in passive roleplaying and I will get bored if you aren't willing to bounce ideas around with me. I'm very talkative and love making friends.
  • Pairings and Genders: I do enjoy romance. I don't want to just throw two characters together and mush them together for the sake of "romance." If it happens, great. If it doesn't, great. I love exploring the dynamics of a friendship(/family/enemies/etc.) just as much as I do the dynamics of a couple. Don't get me wrong, romance does tend to spring up in most of my 1v1s. I play both genders, but have been pigeonholed into playing males a lot lately. I wouldn't mind playing a girl every now and again. :P
  • Anime: Sorry. I don't watch it.
  • OOC: Talk to me! I love to talk! :D
  • Creepy Pasta: Please don't ask about this. I don't even know what it is, really. Is it a fandom? A style of roleplay? My Italian leftovers from over a month ago that have been pushed to the back of the fridge and is now smelling a little funky? IDEK.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Interests]
If you don't see what you're looking for, please feel free to suggest! I love trying all sorts of new things. I will tell you now that I love gritty, dark, emotional plots. No, I don't mean emo or tormented teen in Nebraska.
  • Golden Age of Piracy (16th century) anything {Pirate x Royal, Pirate x Pirate, etc. etc.}
  • Royalty x Royalty/Peasant/Servant/etc. {Can include fantasy. Any setting: past, present, or future.}
  • 18th century American Revolution
  • Westward Expansion
  • Gangster x (Undercover) cop {I'd prefer more mafia-style gang to gangbangers of NY}
  • Science-Fiction
  • Fantasy {Past, present, or future setting.}
  • Gritty superhero, antihero, noir hero, etc.
  • Bounty Hunter x Bounty {Any setting: past, present, or future.}
  • Modern {with good planning and plotting}
  • Video Game Character x Video Game Player

Also, a few fandoms I may be willing to try:
  • Lord of the Rings {OCs only.}
  • Borderlands
  • Criminal Minds
  • Witcher
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Plot Ideas]
Wanna read my endless bundle of plots?:

Read them here: PLOTS - Nav's Plot Dump[/fieldbox]

Hi Nav!

Great post as I enjoy reading about your desired themes/genres along with the fact that you write in detail. I seem to want the same thing as you and have some ideas to offer that you may like (one of which is an interesting spin on video game character x player). I'm looking for a long term partner.

Let me know if you'd like to chat, i'll PM you if you do.

Reactions: Nav
Hi Nav!

Great post as I enjoy reading about your desired themes/genres along with the fact that you write in detail. I seem to want the same thing as you and have some ideas to offer that you may like (one of which is an interesting spin on video game character x player). I'm looking for a long term partner.

Let me know if you'd like to chat, i'll PM you if you do.

Hey!

That sounds great. I'd love to chat with you, assuming you don't mind my plodding rate of replying.

Hmmm... Lord of The Rings, anyone?

These are the other ideas you had that I was interested in!
I didn't copy and paste or anything.

Hmmm... Lord of The Rings, anyone?

These are the other ideas you had that I was interested in!
I didn't copy and paste or anything.

Haha, copy and paste is my life. Anyways, I'd be up for any of the above. My knowledge of Lord of the Rings is fairly limited. I watched the movies and read the Hobbit, as well as a sliver of the saga, but I am no buff.

Haha, copy and paste is my life. Anyways, I'd be up for any of the above. My knowledge of Lord of the Rings is fairly limited. I watched the movies and read the Hobbit, as well as a sliver of the saga, but I am no buff.

Neither am I a buff, either! Just was a thought. However, I am always up for pirates. I've actually bee craving them something fierce as of late!

Neither am I a buff, either! Just was a thought. However, I am always up for pirates. I've actually bee craving them something fierce as of late!
That sounds lovely. You're welcome to PM me to discuss at your leisure.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Chaotic Moth
I think we may be a good match, would you like to try a role play with me?

I think we'd be a good match. I really enjoy royalty, fantasy, bounty hunter, and, antiheroes. I'm heading out to a doctor's appointment in a few, but I'll definitely get back to you (if you haven't gotten to me first) after it's over! :)

Hi!

I'd be interested in any of these pairings:
(I've been interested in doing a more modern/fantasy royalty RP just for funsies)
  • Gangster x (undercover) cop
Or trying out a Witcher RP (loved the game)
I usually do FxF but I've delved into playing a male, so I don't mind doing either :3

Anyone is welcome to PM me.

Hey!

That sounds great. I'd love to chat with you, assuming you don't mind my plodding rate of replying.

It's fine :)

Status
Not open for further replies.