• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
4b027dc307fd2aee63fd57eeb4dd800a.jpg

Name: Ruby Rose

Canon: RWBY by Rooster Teeth

Personality

Powers:
In order to become a Huntress, Ruby trained at Signal Academy, where her skills and abilities far surpassed her peers. Wielding a dangerous weapon like Crescent Rose required strength, balance, and adaptability, all of which she demonstrated the night she stopped the robbery of a Dust shop in Vale. This led Ozpin to accept her into Beacon Academy two years before the usual age of admittance.
While at Beacon, Ruby developed skills as a decisive leader, being able to formulate and execute plans with others in order to take down tougher foes, such as the giant Nevermore encountered during initiation, and later in coordinated attacks against Roman Torchwick in an Atlesian Paladin-290.
Ruby's sense of balance stands out, particularly in precarious situations like perching on a taut ribbon in "Players and Pieces" or running off an exploding airship in "Heroes and Monsters".

Eyyyyy, we got a Mercury and now a Ruby!

Glad to have you, Crimson. Ruby is a-ok with me. I'll try to PM you her horror partner in a bit lol.

Now with not only double the RWBY..... but also double the Crimson!...

I'll uh.... Go back to my corner now....

xD thanks guys! And I love the nice welcomes, glad to be here ^u^

Hello! >.< And hnng, yeah, interested to see how Ruby will go o.o especially since I have played her myself somewhere else xD​

New xD thanks guys! And I love the nice welcomes, glad to be here ^u^
Truth be told when Kay and I first started this RP, I didn't think it'd gather too many people. But now we got a good amount of folks and the dynamics between partners/PCs has been a lot of fun to explore!

Like DIO and Dimaria and what have you lol.

Though with Mercury and Ruby together, we'll have another pair of PCs who hate the other's guts :P

As for portraying Ruby, I'm sure you'll do just fine. c:

Reactions: Takumi
Truth be told when Kay and I first started this RP, I didn't think it'd gather too many people. But now we got a good amount of folks and the dynamics between partners/PCs has been a lot of fun to explore!

Like DIO and Dimaria and what have you lol.

Though with Mercury and Ruby together, we'll have another pair of PCs who hate the other's guts :P

As for portraying Ruby, I'm sure you'll do just fine. c:

Agreed it is all fun.

xD thanks guys! And I love the nice welcomes, glad to be here ^u^
Since everyone welcomed you I suppose I should as well. Welcome to the RP, your character is accepted etc. And no need to be nervous, I'm sure you'll be fine.

For clarity, @CrimsonMoon you'll be able to post once some people move on to the next room mentioned in the update.

(Something come up...personally things.sorry, don't think I can continue, apologies in advance)

Eyyyy Kyy!

Once you finish up your CS, I'll PM you your partner c: