Really good reg, Dec! Accepted! I'll try to get you Max's partner as soon as I can! ^^

Sorry for lack of posting, been dealing with finals. Should be able to get the first post up next week.

It's alright, take your time Tarieles! ^^

So unexpectedly, Chewy Rabbits has been banned from Iwaku. I am unfamiliar with the majority of the "partners" he decided to give you all, so I probably wouldn't be able to play them. Thus, we have two choices.

1. Continue here, and I'll probably just kill off the whole partner mechanic thing in the current fight we have going on.

2. Migrate the RP to a different RP site.

I actually only have an RPing account here, so I understand the inconvenience of going to another site. I don't particularly favor either option, and also don't mind any other suggestions you all might have to offer.

So basically yeah, just tell me what you guys want to do.

@C.T. @Ringmaster @Hana @Michale CS @Gummi Bunnies @york @The Wanderer @Crimson Spartan @Takumi @wakely @R-9 Pilot @Tarieles

Geez that was an unexpected ban.... Pretty heavy charges too so I wonder what the hell happened..?

As far as migrating to a different RPing site goes I may have one in mind but it's not as good as Iwaku...

Otherwise keeping it here might be the safer option.... Shame about all the partners but what can ya do....

Eh. Changes this far in the story can possibly cause a lot of trouble.

But, I am alright with whatever decision. @Kaykay

I'd be cool with just getting rid of partners. If we switch sites, I won't be following you guys. But, it's up to you on final decision.

I probably wouldn't follow on a sit switch either, but I also lack strong opinions either way, for what it's worth.

???

Jesus, dat ban reasoning.

And uh, I don't have a particular choice/am fine with either but since a few already not up for site switch then I guess the first one.

Indeed. those are some serious charges. Curious about the details myself, but for those curious I do not have any.

Consensus seems to be sticking here, so I suppose that's what we'll do then. Thank you for your inputs, everyone.

I would rather go with the first option out of the two. Seems like less of a hassle that way. :/

I don't think I'll be sticking around, especially when I feel super behind with this anyways.

><;

So unexpectedly, Chewy Rabbits has been banned from Iwaku. I am unfamiliar with the majority of the "partners" he decided to give you all, so I probably wouldn't be able to play them. Thus, we have two choices.

1. Continue here, and I'll probably just kill off the whole partner mechanic thing in the current fight we have going on.

2. Migrate the RP to a different RP site.

I actually only have an RPing account here, so I understand the inconvenience of going to another site. I don't particularly favor either option, and also don't mind any other suggestions you all might have to offer.

So basically yeah, just tell me what you guys want to do.

@C.T. @Ringmaster @Hana @Michale CS @Gummi Bunnies @york @The Wanderer @Crimson Spartan @Takumi @wakely @R-9 Pilot @Tarieles
>.< I guess I'll see things through, first option may be okay, but I suppose if the majority is for migrating, I might give that a try.

This is... Definitely an unexpected development.

I don't think I'll be sticking around, especially when I feel super behind with this anyways.

><;
Fair enough, just tell me if you wish to drop out.

And yeah, we're going to be continuing here as that's what everyone seems to want. No migration.

I would be withdrawing from this roleplay, sorry guys. I know I haven't been able to keep up very well, so I might just be holding the rest of the group back.

As for the recent banning of Chewy Rabbits, if you have any inquiries about it, you can approach anyone from Security and they can give you the details of this case.

Yeah, I'll be stepping out. God luck though!

Still interested, just have been experiencing writer's block. [That and notifications are acting wonkier than usual.]

I need to ease back into Iwaku after my personal issues gave me reason for a hiatus. While I have interest, I know that my playing catchup with my clan and other things that have caught my eye will take my time.

Bowing out, regretfully.