Need to get confirmation on whether or not some peeps are still wanting to join. But will try to give you your partners asap @wakely @R-9 Pilot

That said don't mean to rush those who have said they'll be joining once caught up on other stuff @Blake Belladonna

anyways, i'mma head off to bed. been a turbulent past few days and i need my B E A U T Y sleepy

Reactions: Takumi
So I've decided to join! Just a quick question, are two characters allowed? Because I have two OCs who are siblings that I would love to use.

So I've decided to join! Just a quick question, are two characters allowed? Because I have two OCs who are siblings that I would love to use.
We will treat them as one "entity" and assign them one partner, but that would be fine.

• Useful
Reactions: Chewy Rabbits
I can't wait. :) Am I good to post since we agreed on my partner or should I wait?

• Bucket of Rainbows
I'm glad you're excited Kyy!

Actually working on a PM right now that's gonna address you and the other folks who are new here so hold off for a bit longer lol.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kyy Namosaka
We will treat them as one "entity" and assign them one partner, but that would be fine.
Perfect! They work best together anyway.

I'm glad you're excited Kyy!

Actually working on a PM right now that's gonna address you and the other folks who are new here so hold off for a bit longer lol.

Okay! That's why I wanted to make sure, just in case. :)

• Useful
Yup, playing Samara is gonna be awesome. Her and Sam stand out from the killers like Jason/Michael/Ghostface in that they're monsters...But child-sized monsters! Only in Sam's case he's the spirit of Halloween and Samara is a vengeful spooooopy ghost.

Reactions: Kyy Namosaka
I'm actually surprised you haven't got a Chuckie yet. I just know I wanted nothing to do with him! The one thing I don't do is dolls XD lol

• Love
I thought there'd be something for introducing new people, so probably best not to post so much as skim what's gone on so far.

DON'T FUCK WITH THE CHUCK

But yeah, him and Leatherface are like two of the big names that haven't popped up yet lol. We've had Freddy pop up on Bonesaw's side(hehehehe ;3) and Jason/Ash hate eachother's guts but they're working together begrudgingly.

I thought there'd be something for introducing new people, so probably best not to post so much as skim what's gone on so far.
A summary of what's happened so far: PCs showed up/met up with their partners who were brought about as a result of the Necronomicon's freaky magical influence thus giving the horror icons/partners some kind of affinity with the book.

We got time to mingle/know our partners, Tarman(The Wanderer's partner)was briefly possessed by the Necronomicon to pass on an omnious warning to the group. They were then set upon by deadites and Bonesaw's mechanical spiders. Heroes fought well but were beaten down and captured/placed in dark cell made of rotting flesh by Bonesaw and co. We find a friend in the cell named Imp who helps some of our PCs escape while Bonesaw/her spiders attack again. We run into two others in the next room over. We find a dead girl by the name of Ruby Rose.

The other woman is Pamela Voorhees(Jason's mom)and she explains Ruby has been dead for some time. Eventually our PCs fight Bonesaw back and we keep moving forward. Only to be stopped by what appears to be...Ruby Rose...who takes down Jason/Skitter(chick who controls bugs/friends with Imp)and that's where we are now.

If you have any more questions feel free to lob them at Kay or myself.

*goes back to PM*

• Love
Reactions: extinct and Takumi
A summary of what's happened so far: PCs showed up/met up with their partners who were brought about as a result of the Necronomicon's freaky magical influence thus giving the horror icons/partners some kind of affinity with the book.

We got time to mingle/know our partners, Tarman(The Wanderer's partner)was briefly possessed by the Necronomicon to pass on an omnious warning to the group. They were then set upon by deadites and Bonesaw's mechanical spiders. Heroes fought well but were beaten down and captured/placed in dark cell made of rotting flesh by Bonesaw and co. We find a friend in the cell named Imp who helps some of our PCs escape while Bonesaw/her spiders attack again. We run into two others in the next room over. We find a dead girl by the name of Ruby Rose.

The other woman is Pamela Voorhees(Jason's mom)and she explains Ruby has been dead for some time. Eventually our PCs fight Bonesaw back and we keep moving forward. Only to be stopped by what appears to be...Ruby Rose...who takes down Jason/Skitter(chick who controls bugs/friends with Imp)and that's where we are now.

If you have any more questions feel free to lob them at Kay or myself.

*goes back to PM*
Wow you actually made a succinct summary, color me impressed.

Wow you actually made a succinct summary, color me impressed.
Lol, thanks! :p

But yeah while we haven't really done THAT much, RP's still been a lot of fun and I think you're all really gonna have a blast with KayKay as your GM! :)

I'll try and get a reply for Yurick soon.

He will not take kindly to the Creeper bringing up man sized bats, just so y'all know. :-|

He will not take kindly to the Creeper bringing up man sized bats, just so y'all know. :-|
tumblr_mzgzqpBIHI1sxpznxo1_500.gif

Both are WIP, but usable in this state

mid_225280_9251.jpg
Name: Madelyn "Maddie" Lela Randolph

Canon: OC from the D. Gray-man universe

Personality: Maddie is a spitfire. She isn't one to submit, and is very loud and boisterous. She is quite judgmental, and doesn't like to think before she speaks. She is very coarse in her manner of speaking, and won't hesitate to let anyone know what she thinks of them. She is very brave, and will always be the one to run headfirst into danger. "Two feet first!" is her motto, and she lives by it, tending to throw caution to the wind and just do what she believes is right. She is small, but very arrogant about all she does. She is supremely overconfident in her abilities, which has saved her ass more than once, and if that doesn't work, she has her brother to keep her from dying. She is impatient and brash, and hates to be interrupted when she's doing something she deems important. When sniping, however, Maddie becomes the epitome of calm. She suddenly has all the patience in the world and will sit for hours in order to catch her mark.

Powers: Maddie has the power of Innocence, like all Exorcists. Her Innocence is a Parasitic type and lives within her left eye. When activated, she gains telescopic sight within that eye. Because of this, she makes an excellent sniper, and uses a sniper rifle as her main weapon. The rifle is not an Innocence weapon, but was made specifically for her by the Black Order. She has a relatively low synchronization rate with her Innocence, which can cause problems for her. Occasionally, the innocence will act out on its own, which has a sort of mind-control effect on her, which she cannot stop very easily. Sometimes, she cannot even activate her Innocence, making her very reliant on her scope. For close combat, she keeps a regular combat knife on her at all times.

She has not unlocked any other abilities with her Innocence due to low synchro rates and lack of training.
Her Rifle
Her Uniform (middle)

untitled_by_satviind-d6qgh16.png

Name: Julian "Julie" Anthony Randolph

Canon: OC from D. Gray-man universe

Personality: Julie, as he tends to be called by his sister, is quite the opposite of Madelyn. He is a calm and collected man, giving way to occasional fits of rage. He is a very decisive person, and doesn't budge when he's made a decision. Unless, of course, you happen to be Madelyn. He tries not to listen to her dumb ideas, but he's always trying to keep her safe and in line, which is harder than it really should be. She can see him coming from a mile away (sometimes literally) so he always needs to be creative in trying to stop her from doing something that will probably get her killed. He is driven, and won't stop until he has achieved his goals. However, Julian doesn't just like rushing in. He prefers to sit back and think, even if Maddie won't. Once he has a plan formulated, he will go on the offensive. He is very good at melee combat, as he trains constantly. Because of his training, he also has a surprisingly higher synchro rate than Maddie, and can do much more with his Innocence.

Powers: Julian's innocence is an Equipment type. It is found in a chain and sickle, with the actual Innocence being in the weight at the end of the chain. He has a high synchronization rate due to constant training and having the same ideals as his Innocence. His main ability is an extending chain, which he uses often to grapple enemies to get them into range of Maddie's gunfire. He also uses it to keep enemies off of her when she's nearby. It can "magically" extend up to 300 feet away from him, but it can be easily hit out of the way to change its trajectory, or be stopped.

His secondary ability lies within the weight on the end. He can change the weight of it whenever he needs, but he cannot make it any lighter than default. This can be used to ground flying enemies or to keep enemies stronger than him in place.

A passive ability of the weapon is that the blade and chain are very sturdy because of the power of the Innocence inside. It's extremely hard to break, but not impossible.
His Weapon
His Uniform (left, ignore the rest)

Alright, got half-way through on my own update post to follow @Kaykay's wonderful post which brought all you wonderful newbies into the fold. I'll get your partners front and center in the mess we've found ourselves in and get some interactions going when I wake up tomorrow.

For now though, I'm gonna catch me some ZZZs. Night! ^w^

Appearance:
c9f779884d06bffcaae237aa78898253.jpg

"You know, hope is a mistake. If you can't fix what's broken, you'll, uh...you'll go insane."

Name:
"Mad" Max Rockatansky

Mid 30's, somewhat nonsensically, but hey, ask Miller, he writes the canon.

Canon:
Mad Max! (We're goin' Tom Hardy Max, if the image didn't give it away.)

Personality:
Reclusive, quiet, and brooding, prone to long fits of staring off into space, sudden and disturbing flashbacks of strenuous situations, and incredibly violent and angry (or sometimes disturbingly detached) attacks towards those who get on his bad side. Get past the whole menacing drifter thing, however, and he's a pretty agreeable, caring guy.
(The wiki didn't actually have a Personality section, so I hope this'll suffice!)

Powers:
A SICKASS ARRAY OF WRESTLING MOVES IF THAT COUNTS FOR ANYTHING
8xYJ1tk.gif

Uh...besides that, driving skills that'd put most spy movie protagonists to shame, experience with firearms and general combat of all types thanks to both a past as a hardcore pursuit officer in post-apocalyptic Australia and a present as an insane, skull-cracking, neck-snapping, cannibal-suplexing wanderer of the Outback, and pretty notable skills when it comes to mechanics and crafting of all sorts. Probably comes with the territory.

I PROMISED A SHEET BY THE END OF TONIGHT, AND THE SUN HASN'T COME UP YET. Sorry if there's anything wrong, this is late-ish even for me with how the past few days've been, heh. Now, time to go pass out 'till about 1 PM.​