• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Roan tries his best to imitate Sia's voice, giving it a little practice before getting it as good as he could. "I think this is it..." he spoke softly trying to imitate Sia's voice, it hurt his throat a little as he usually didn't make his voice go to a higher pitch. "I guess I still need to practice..." He thought to himself.
" no you sound just like me , my mothers looking for me.."Sia's mother come out of the house looking for Sia , calling out to her just as Sia thought she was doing that night. " now can you see me , and my mother at in once if you put your arms up to the sky?"

"I can try..." Roan said, wondering how that would be accomplished, then a sudden idea hit him. He raised his arms in the sky and closed his eyes, he willed the wall to become transparent for the time being, perhaps this would allow him to see both Sia and her mother at once without giving him a headache...

"I can try..." Roan said, wondering how that would be accomplished, then a sudden idea hit him. He raised his arms in the sky and closed his eyes, he willed the wall to become transparent for the time being, perhaps this would allow him to see both Sia and her mother at once without giving him a headache...
suddenly Sia saw a dark figure in the midst of her, only this time assuming it was Roan.
and as for her mother she saw a figure in the midst of her" sia is that you?" Sia's mother asked as she tried to come closer to the dark figure .

Last edited:
Roan was able to see through the wall and "zoom in" towards Sia's mother, but then she seemed to move closer to the spot where his point of view originated from, it was odd... Making sure she wasn't coming towards someone else, he lowered his hands, hoping that wasn't the case...

Roan was able to see through the wall and "zoom in" towards Sia's mother, but then she seemed to move closer to the spot where his point of view originated from, it was odd... Making sure she wasn't coming towards someone else, he lowered his hands, hoping that wasn't the case...
Sia called to Roan as she stood several feet away from the house, wondering if the dark cloud forming in the sky was him practicing, or was it something else she hoped not with her mother wondering around the big grassy field alone. the sky became gray , and the distance was filled with thick fog, making eye sight useless.
steps_by_bornstar910-d7onyw1.png

Sia's mother stood face to face with the dark figure , as a silence build up through out the field, when an angry Voice much like Sia's echoed
in the wind, " take this as a warning, I won't be locked away for long...but when I get out, I will make life a broken misery for each of you, everyday if you don't give back whats mine, and don't you dare take this lightly, because I just might take something close to one of you.

step_quietly_by_bornstar910-d7onyrb.png
Sia's mother was confused of the whole situation wondering if she was dreaming.
The sky cleared like before and Sia could see her mother in the distance, Sia rushed toward her mother," are you alright!?" Sia's mother was still confused with it all," hmm I think mabe... I should lay off the coffee just a little while.''

Last edited:
"I'm ready for you this time..." Roan thought to himself, wondering if the old man had another gem just like the one he had, if he did... What would happen if both gems were used at once? He looked in the distance running towards Sia and her mother still making sure his back isn't moving too much. He had to figure out what the old man was using; and it might be alot easier now that he has the gem, But first of all, he'd make sure no harm would come to Sia and her mother... "We should probably head back inside, it looks like it might rain." He looked up at the sky as stormclouds started to gather up again, he had a bad feeling about this...

"I'm ready for you this time..." Roan thought to himself, wondering if the old man had another gem just like the one he had, if he did... What would happen if both gems were used at once? He looked in the distance running towards Sia and her mother still making sure his back isn't moving too much. He had to figure out what the old man was using; and it might be alot easier now that he has the gem, But first of all, he'd make sure no harm would come to Sia and her mother... "We should probably head back inside, it looks like it might rain." He looked up at the sky as stormclouds started to gather up again, he had a bad feeling about this...
" how could he be doing this without a Gem," Sia looked into the book some more " I've got a feeling the power from the Gem is within him, it says here,if a person should get cut by the Gem , it's power would enter into the persons veins, ...this war may never end if we don't return the Gem, or mabe if I stay here living amongst his pits..." Sia said as followed behind Roan and her mother, with her head in the book.

"The way he's been hanging around those pits... Un-nerves me, and I'm not so sure handing back then gem would do much good if he's planning on using it for his own gain... Just like the countless other people who have sought after this thing for generations..." Roan spoke cautiously, he would have returned the gem if he didn't have a sinking feeling about what would happen if he just handed the gem back like that, not to mention the way he was waiting at those pits that night, if he was... Waiting for something, then perhaps he might just be a pawn of whatveer he was waiting for.

"The way he's been hanging around those pits... Un-nerves me, and I'm not so sure handing back then gem would do much good if he's planning on using it for his own gain... Just like the countless other people who have sought after this thing for generations..." Roan spoke cautiously, he would have returned the gem if he didn't have a sinking feeling about what would happen if he just handed the gem back like that, not to mention the way he was waiting at those pits that night, if he was... Waiting for something, then perhaps he might just be a pawn of whatveer he was waiting for.
" I'm sorry for thinking so hastily, but I just wish he'd stop! I've never done anything to him, I've never done anything to anyone the evil just always found me as it's next victim to bully, even as a child I couldn't live my life without some one taunting me, or throwing threats toward me! I've alaways begged for happiness but I receive nothing but this ,giving in is all I've ever done for a few moments peace ! and I've come here and I met you , and ... now it seems like I've caused this evil on your life , if I never opened the door you wouldn't be going through this..." Sia shouted exhaustively, as she hit her hands against her chest.

Roan had a distant look in his eyes before he spoke again "It's... Not your fault that things have ended this way. Quite honestly; I figured what found my father would inevitably find me, I swear I'll resolve this somehow..." he hugged Sia again, only this time it was a more firm embrace, but at the same time still gentle. "If it's the last thing I'll do, I'll find a way to put an end to this..."

Roan had a distant look in his eyes before he spoke again "It's... Not your fault that things have ended this way. Quite honestly; I figured what found my father would inevitably find me, I swear I'll resolve this somehow..." he hugged Sia again, only this time it was a more firm embrace, but at the same time still gentle. "If it's the last thing I'll do, I'll find a way to put an end to this..."
as Roan embraced her Sia mumbbled to herself"...what did I do... ''
Sia's mother soon realized she wasn't dreaming feeling the rain touch her hand " Sia this is no time for self pity, and as for you mr Roan this will not be the last thing you do , no Gem impresses me some where in the world will all ways exist your match stronger than you, that match will be all of us, we will end his madness... oh Roan I don't think hugging her is good for your back at all.'' Sia's mother said as she cut herself with the Gem.

A warm feeling came over Roan's cheeks as he blushed again, realizing in the heat of the moment he had put a little more strain on hi s back than he did before. Thankfully it wasn't too bad, it just hurt a little, looking as Sia's mother cutting herself with the gem, he figured it might be for the best if he did so too, just incase the gem was taken away from him. It wasn't too hard to do it, he just had to brush the tip of his index finger along a sharp edge of the gem, it hurt a little, but it didn't matter to him as this might just prove more usefull to him than anything...

Last edited:
A warm feeling came over Roan's cheek as he blushed again, realizing in the heat of the moment he had put a little more strain on hi s back than he did before. Thankfully it wasn't too bad, it just hurt a little, looking as Sia's mother cutting herself with the gem, he figured it might be for the best if he did so too, just incase the gem was taken away from him. It wasn't too hard to do it, he just had to brush the tip of his index finger along a sharp edge of the gem, it hurt a little, but it didn't matter to him as this might just prove more usefull to him than anything...
Sia would have cut herself as well but she remembered when she first found the gem it had aready pierced deep within her skin," we will wait till he comes for us, he won't be locked in as he said for long, with his power no doubt he may already be coming for us, break his jail cell apart, we'll split up, I take watch out at the front door."
" I will guard the first pit ." Sia said hoping she could control her power

"I'll be watching where he is, standing at the front..." Roan said, a determined look forming on his face. He raised his hands to the sky, and willed himslef to see where Carl's brother is, wondering if he's out of jail by now, he hoped he was ready for this sort of thing... He hadn't used his powers to fight yet.

"I'll be watching where he is, standing at the front..." Roan said, a determined look forming on his face. He raised his hands to the sky, and willed himslef to see where Carl's brother is, wondering if he's out of jail by now, he hoped he was ready for this sort of thing... He hadn't used his powers to fight yet.

Roans viewe

the oldman had already broken free and he began walking to the exit of town, he stopped and stood on the side of the road hitchhiking.
A man stopped for him " need a lift old timer" he smiled,
" yeah ha... I'll take the car too" he said as he pulled him out of the car, pushing him on the side of the road , and he began speeding to his destination .

back in the field

" what do you see Roan?" Sia's mother asked as she practiced using her powers.

"He's already off to a bad start coming out of jail... He just stole someone's car, and is most likely driving here at the moment..." Roan told her after a brief pause, he shook his head, he wouldn't be surprised if that old man got himself arrested before he even reached their house.... Then again, he does have his own powers from the gem, so he still needs to be taken seriously...

"He's already off to a bad start coming out of jail... He just stole someone's car, and is most likely driving here at the moment..." Roan told her after a brief pause, he shook his head, he wouldn't be surprised if that old man got himself arrested before he even reached their house.... Then again, he does have his own powers from the gem, so he still needs to be taken seriously...
Sia's body shook, as she tried hard to control her powers , she placed her hands on Roans back to see if it was possible to heal him,
Sia's mother was waiting for the old man with a determinde look on her face, "when he shows I'll give him a gentel greeting of lightning."

Roan felt Sia place her hands on his back, it stung a little, but he trusted her letting himself relax. As he continued to observe Carl's brother driving towards them he wondered how strong wind would need to be to literally blow him away...

Last edited:
Roan felt Sia pace her hands on his back, it stung a little, but he trusted her letting himself relax. As he continued to observe Carl's brother driving towards them he wondered how strong wind would need to be to literally blow him away...
"places everyone I hear the car! coming "Sia rushed toward the first pit, while her mother positioned herself, against Sia's house.
the old man sped the car around the bend, he got out of the car assuming everyone was in the house, he knocked the door down with a strong wind" I'll give you one last chance to give me the Gem!" and Sia's mother ran behind him striking him with lightning, he fell to the floor with a thump" you just made a mistake"
he said as he picked himself up he charged toward her with great winds pushing her to the ground

Roan mustered all the willpower he could, imagining strong, alomost hurricane-like hurricane winds blowing at Carl's brother, running towards him, with the wind allowing him to move much faster now. Jumping into the air and performing a flying kick aided by the winds into Carl's brother... He ignored the pain that was still on his back, but it wasn't nearly as bad as it was before thankfully enough, aiming his kick at the old mans left side, at his center of gravity, hoping this would work.

Status
Not open for further replies.