Shi no Gēmu [Day 1, Post 5]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh. Fallout 4. That's where.

And if we're still going with the 3 days deadline, it's already been surpassed since he posted on Friday.

5 Days Deadline would be tommorow-esq. And so far I'm the only one who has posted.

@Jakers Sorry about my last post. I must've spaced out while writing or something. I promise it won't happen again.
Don't worry about it yo~.

Because people seem to be somewhat busy, the deadline for this post has been moved to Friday.

Whilst I'd like to see things rolling on A.S.A.P, if people need a bit more spare time this week, that's perfectly okay. For all those waiting on others, feel free to do some more crafting actions or do some dialogue this turn. I'll give a little bonus to crafting turns this turn so people who are itching to do something can... y'know... do something.

Stay awesome, peeps~. SnG is just beginning...[/hr]

Luther strips a large piece of bark off of a tree, then leans it against a tree and stacks rocks around it to close the empty spaces and stabilize the wood as shelter for their presious items.

He also uses his intelligence to figure out how strong the fire would need to be in order to keep it from being put out by the weather

Quick Question then: can I do a double action, does my actions now translate through the OOC- or should I just, y'know, edit my post?

All right. I'm still waiting on @Valeric to post (and please, by no means consider that a 'hurry up!' Like I said, I'm a patient person. ;D). I'll probably post Thursday if no reply is in to meet the deadline though. x)

Oh, and @West - Does the fire need some sort of wind/rain block to keep it from going out? Cause a few of us could try crafting that OOC until the others post.

Actually halfway through post but don't have time to finish it. Will be up in about a day.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I will make a post tonight~

Oh right. I forgot the @Jakers
Luther strips a large piece of bark off of a tree, then leans it against a tree and stacks rocks around it to close the empty spaces and stabilize the wood as shelter for their precious items.

He also uses his intelligence to figure out how strong the fire would need to be in order to keep it from being put out by the weather

Quick Question then: can I do a double action, does my actions now translate through the OOC- or should I just, y'know, edit my post?
Yep! You can translate it through the OOC if you wish - but editing your post is also fine. Whichever works best for you. Just be sure to notify me about the stuff you're crafting, as always.

Oh, and if you want Tigress to do stuffs, you can put orders for her in the OOC too.

Luther strips a large piece of bark off of a tree, then leans it against a tree and stacks rocks around it to close the empty spaces and stabilize the wood as shelter for their precious items.

Luther successfully crafts the item guard. Items stored under here won't get soggy and degrade faster... just make sure someone doesn't trip over and break the bark.

His knowledge suggests the fire would need to be pretty strong to overpower the rain and the wind, but it's being partially sheltered from the leaves of the forest above at the least, meaning it won't go out instantly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh! Also, I almost forgot.

@Zombehs - If you'd like to get into a tussle or interact with the unknown creature in your area, shoot me a PM, and we'll get to a titanpad. If you'd like to sneak past and ignore the weirdo, just say you did and post as normal.

Obviously though, the creature will be automatically alerted if you do anything loud in the current area.

@Jakers I'll be away for the next two weeks. I'll most likely be able to post, but if I disappear you'll know why. Won't complain if you murder Stelva if I do.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
@Jakers

Luther washes off the liver of the dead carcass, and begins cooking it.

If this succeeds, he takes a small bite to test for any strange tastes or of the like,

Status
Not open for further replies.