• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shayla

Forever Bound to Him
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adept
  5. Advanced
  6. Prestige
  7. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Romance , Heated , Modern , Historical , Fantasy , Fandom , Flexible to any kinds
390da8f1d090690780833c250f85c8fc.jpg

GM's: @Leucothea & @Dante the Unforgiven
tuTwzwS.png
[BCOLOR=transparent]The modern world we live within was the only one we knew of, and yet we were connected to another tucked and hidden away in history and only the Chosen Ones may come to enter.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Long ago, in a hidden away world called Teledormia, there was a place in which all creatures, elf, man and dragon thrived in an age of peace and tranquility. The race of dragon was unmatched in power and wisdom for the hundreds of years that they had lived.Yet , they were a gentle species that often bound themselves to those of the human and/or creature races. Not due to how little they were in comparison to them but , due to the fact they saw great potential and growth to be had in them. Time passed and within the overcast of joy and happiness within the kingdoms a great darkness came to grow vastly within the shadows.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]A dark sorcerer by the name of Ithorn had grown to hate the lands. He began to see them as weak and easy to gain control over. He wanted power, and for him he would give all that it took to gain sole control of as many of the lands as he could. He had been once a fine and respected Rider until his darkness and lust for power was far too much, With that , he cast a curse upon the land that slowly allowed the darkness to seep into the souls of all who couldn't withstand it or dared to fight it. One by one, great men and women fell prey to the darkness and soon became known as the "Consumed Ones." These people became Ithorn's followers and did whatever it was he commanded. Some were stronger than others and become his Generals. While the effects were devastating, those were but a side effect of the spells true purpose. Over time, the sparks that connected man and dragon slowly died out and when Ithron's own dragon realized just how far he had fallen she had forsaken him as her mate and tried to take his life to which he allowed the spell to take hold of her, killing her and absorbing her power before using his dark magic to bring her back into a twisted mindless form under his command.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]For his first decree, he ordered the death of all the dragons and riders of the land who had all but fought tirelessly to disperse of the darkness. Night fell, as did blade upon blade of the dragon-kind. Yet one stood against the Darkness and fought against it to both preserve his race and the bond between rider and Dragon. One of the First and most powerful of the Dragons, Vitalis sacrificed his power, part of his heart, and his rider ,Visaraya, to allow the spark to form once again within worthy Riders and Dragons destined to pair. Keeping hope that one day Riders will rise and destroy Ithorn and restore the peace of the past. The Dragon himself is presumed dead and to have fallen years ago. The sacrifice of Vitalis and his rider ensured that a dragon's soul could carry on into a chosen human, allowing that human to change into the once magnificent beast. [/BCOLOR]
dragon-fantasy-art.jpg
[BCOLOR=transparent]Ithorn relished in his new-found power and yet knew nothing of what Vitalis had done for his kind. The lands were shadowed in darkness and the brave and strong many that survived found new life in the land of Elemore. There they built a kingdom and an academy where Dragon and Dragon Rider kind could flourish and grow strong in the hopes of defeating Ithorn and balancing the kingdom once more.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Yet, in our world a select few dragon souls had found their way there, dwelling in the Chosen Ones. Now the gateway is opened to them and they must venture forth to the lands and join their destined riders from all walks of life: commoner, criminal and royalty alike. Will they choose to unite as one and save the lands? Or fall to Ithorn's dreaded corruption where his shadow beast lay in wait of a war destined to come?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
tuTwzwS.png
[/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=transparent]Key Facts:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Key Facts: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]~ More to be added on.. ~[/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=transparent]~ All dragon's souls were sent into the modern world. They entwined their soul to that of a mere child's and locked themselves away until they were called forth once more.They shift between that of a human and dragon form.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]~ Dragons and Riders do not have to be mated to one another but ,on most occasions they do end up mated to one another due to how deepened their bond is to one another. It is a matter of choice between the pair and is never forced down upon them.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]~ The basis for soul attachment in dragons and their riders use one rule the most, when a Dragon loses its life, the rider it was bonded to lives. However, in the accident that a rider does die, the dragon dies as well. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
tuTwzwS.png
[/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=transparent]Characters: KEEP GENDERS EVEN![/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Ithorn ~ WIP @Dante[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Onyxx ~ WIP @Shayla ~ Fallen Rider/Dark Sorceress [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Rider Teacher ~ WIP @Leucothea[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Elder Dragon Vitalis/Samael ~ WIP @Dante[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]King Alderanion of Elemore ~ NPC[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Queen Idraina of Elemore ~ NPC[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Princess Visarya ~ Deceased Rider ~NPC[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Rider: Taken by Shayla - Female[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Rider: Taken by Akashi - Female[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Rider: OPEN[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Dragon: Taken by Leucothea [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Dragon: Taken by Princess Poisoned Rose ~ Female[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Dragon: Taken by Dark Disney ~ Female[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Dragon: Taken by Andy ~ Male[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Dragon: OPEN[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Dragon: OPEN[/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
Dragon female please instead of a rider

Didn't we already try to do this one once?

Reactions: Akashi
It never went past the OOC :P

I remember I used Olivia Wilde, simce I made that rider xD

It never went past the OOC :P

I remember I used Olivia Wilde, simce I made that rider xD
Ah yes I remember. I'll join but I'll be using my same character as last time a male dragon

may I take a Female Dragon?

You are all put down for reserves!

• Thank You
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
*Cough* keep genders even. *currently have one male xD*

Umm alrightly then I'll take that as a hint, I'll play a guy :/
Nooo I did not mean that towards you at all xD play a female Pasi. We just need to be aware of it :)

Indeed all , we do need more males to keep genders even and let things flow a bit better in the RP. Thank you , Darlings!

Feel free invite more if you all want!

I'll take a male rider.

• Love
Reactions: Shayla and Dante
I'd like to reserve the last female spot please! She's going to be a rider, since I see we need more of those.

I can't play gender I do not profess in real life so I would love to join this as female please.
I would love to play a dragon, but a rider also fine if it is what you need.

I also can supply original drawings, when I have mood to. Maybe for start, I can help with ads banner? My style is painting, not photoshop edits. The avatar I use is an example of my best.

One question. Is the whole locations mean...
The riders is from Teledormia (fantasy)
The dragons are from Earth (modern)
And the main world we will play on is Teledormia?

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't play gender I do not profess in real life so I would love to join this as female please.
I would love to play a dragon, but a rider also fine if it is what you need.

I also can supply original drawings, when I have mood to. Maybe for start, I can help with ads banner? My style is painting, not photoshop edits. The avatar I use is an example of my best.

One question. Is the whole locations mean...
The riders is from Teledormia (fantasy)
The dragons are from Earth (modern)
And the main world we will play on is Teledormia?

Thanks!
As for being a female we do have limited spots for genders (WIth slight exceptions and stretch room) we are aiming to have 6 for each but again depending on circumstances this may be changed to accomadate. I will discuss with Shayla tonight and get back to you on if we have room.

As for your question Yes Riders are from the fantasy world. Dragons were sent to the Modern world to be kept safe until they were old enough and are now back in the fantasy world where the RP takes place. (Teledormia)

Status
Not open for further replies.