Say The Words I Need To Hear

Status
Not open for further replies.
"And how many of those have we watched already because of you? I thought you'd end up picking a horror movie that's harmless, not this," Jason retorted, getting himself to calm down while the more peaceful bits of the movie were playing. "Well... No turning back now, I guess." In a quieter voice, he mumbled, "Sleep is for the weak, anyways..."

Reactions: IceQueen
Ann looked at the movie, and sighed. "I don't sleep anyway, so there was no way I would be able to sleep." She said, looking over at him and then back at the movie.

"Gee, aren't you lucky," Jason sighed, leaning back against the couch and keeping his eyes locked on the television screen. "I'm gonna be up at night thinking 'Mr Boogie' is gonna come and steal my soul when I least expect it."

Ann sighed, and looked at him, before scooting over and hugging him tightly. "Better?" She asked quietly, closing her eyes.

Jason tensed up slightly when Ann hugged him, not having expected the gesture to come to him. But eventually, he smiled and settled into her, leaning back against her with a hum and feeling very much at ease. "Better," he mumbled.

Ann smiled slightly as Jason relaxed into her, and Ann adjusted herself so she was comfortable against him as the scary movie continued on.

While disturbed by the next few scary bits of the movie, Jason felt that it was easier to handle (even for such a big guy as himself) with Ann curled up against his side. There had been the night terror fake out that turned out to be nothing especially serious, and then the protagonist had stumbled upon several tapes that had been recorded and stored up in the attic of the house, first viewing the one which showed up in the movie's intro and then going on to look at a tape where a family was drowned in their own swimming pool while "Mr. Boogie" watched from underneath the surface of the water.

Ann found that the scenes were easier to handle with Jason by her side, and she cuddled close to him, letting his warmth envelope her.

"You and this 'Baghuul' dude should really hang out sometime," Jason teased at one point, looking at her with a smirk. "You're both tall, scary, don't talk very much..."

Ann glared at Jason as he spoke up. "Ok, no more hugs for you." She said, letting go of him.

"Aw, come on. But you were so comfy..." Suddenly, as though the Baghuul had also become pissed by his remark, it had come to the bit where said entity transported from a film to the real world and popped up on screen in front of the protagonist's field of view, causing Jason to jolt and then cover his face with his hand with a sigh. "Okay, I guess I shouldn't have said that after all..."

Ann looked over at him, and laughed, clapping her hands as she howled with laughter. "KARMA!!" She shouted, falling onto her back and holding her stomach.

"Shut up, you," Jason retorted with a scowl, reaching over and slapping her thigh before leaning back against the couch with his arms folded over his chest.

Ann smiled at him, and sat back up, leaning over and tucking her head on his shoulder.

Jason closed his eyes and let out a soft and content hum when he felt Ann's head come to rest against his shoulder once more, leaning back into her and making himself relaxed, ignoring the movie for a little bit. "You feel a lot more warn and fuzzy than usual," he mumbled.

Ann smiled gently, letting the large man lean into her. "Well thanks.

"Anytime," Jason mumbled, opening his eyes and looking back at the television screen as the last couple of minutes of the movie were playing. Then, after a few moments of a comfortable silence that lingered between the two of them, he asked with a chuckle, "Do you think Neil and Clair have noticed that we're gone?"

Ann smiled and kept her head tucked under his, looking at the screen as he turned to her. "They probably noticed." Ann said.

"I wonder what they must be thinking we're doing," Alan mused with a chuckle. "I imagine they're feeling pretty jealous that we skipped out on classes, though."

Ann smiled, looking at him. Just in time to interrupt her answer, the door burst open with a very angry Clair and Neil standing outside. "THERE YOU ARE!" Clair screamed, diving for Jason's throat.

Status
Not open for further replies.