Say The Words I Need To Hear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason very patiently and willingly stayed against Ann for the next little while that went by, focusing on the harmonization of their quiet but peaceful breaths until he could feel her weight shifting more against him and becoming much more bearing upon the front of him. Knowing that she had fallen asleep, he picked her up into his arms and carried her over to her bedroom where he set her down onto her mattress, then slid in next to her before pulling the covers over them both and wrapping her body back up in a loose hug. She just felt too warm and cozy to move away from, and he was sure that she wouldn't mind him sticking around like this anyways.

Ann couldn't really say much, considering she was out cold. She had dark circles under her eyes from the days of trying to stay away and fight whatever this was. Letting her weight sink into him, Ann barely moved as Jason brought her back to her bed, snuggling into her shortly after. Wrapping her arms around him, Ann nuzzled her head under his neck lovingly, still finding herself blissfully asleep.

The hum which reverberated in Jason's throat was uncontrollable as he himself was gradually falling into a state of calm unconsciousness at Ann's side. He had felt her nuzzling into his neck, and it was such a delightful sensation to experience after being deprived of it for so long. He didn't want anything more than to be by her side, and now here he was... getting exactly what he wanted. It made him wish that this could have lasted forever.

Ann found herself falling pleasantly asleep for a solid 12 hours before her body decided to wake her up. The sunlight had been since extinguished, and it appeared to be the middle of the night. Mumbling a bit, Ann slowly removed herself from what she assumed was Jason. She had woken up to the warm feeling of breath on her neck, only to find his arms wrapped around her. She still smelled horrible though, so taking a shower was probably in order before continuing to cuddle him.

Conveniently enough, Jason stayed asleep when Ann moved away from him after waking up. Though he had still gotten some, he himself had been having trouble sleeping for the past few weeks since he had been troubled so much about what to do about his friend and lover, and only now was his body finally able to catch up on whatever rest he had lost during that time.

Ann made sure to leave her boyfriend peacefully asleep, planting a kiss to his forehead before heading to the bathroom. Even with her scars healing, they still hurt quite a lot. Sighing, Ann stepped into the shower, trying to get the dirt and grime from the last two weeks off her body. It felt nice to get the dead skin off her and to clean her hair. She had forgotten how vibrant it used to look when it was clean.

Eventually, Jason stirred and woke up when his body recognized that the presence once within his embrace was now missing, and the sound of running water from the bathroom alerted him to the fact that Ann was currently preoccupied with taking a shower. With a small grunt, he flipped himself onto his back and folded his hands underneath his head, blankly staring up at the ceiling. Funny how even if she was missing for just one second, his chest felt funny in an unpleasant kind of way...

Finally getting out of the shower and into a fresh pair of clothing, Ann walked out of her bathroom, turning off the light as she rubbed her head. "Did I wake you?" Ann asked gently, letting her green hair drape over her face as she padded softly over to the bed, sitting down on the side of the bed. It was still kind of warm, but Ann heard him shifting from the bathroom, but she didn't mind too much, he could do what he wanted.

"Yeah... No big deal, though," Jason replied softly as Ann made her way back into the bedroom, shamelessly admiring her appearance out in the open for her to see. Her fair skin glowed with a certain kind of radiance like it used to, and the way her now tidy hair hung over her face in close strands... It just made her look so beautiful. "I missed you so much," he decided to mumble ever so quietly.

Ann smiled gently, watching him watch her as she crossed the room. Sliding back into her bed, Ann snuggled herself easily back to his side, sighing at the warmth that surrounded her. Letting her head rest against his chest, listening to his heart beat. Hearing him mumbled about missing her, Ann sighed. "I did too." She said, wrapping her arms around his mid section. "I'm surprised you didn't wake up first though." She added, looking up at him.

Jason welcomed Ann into his embrace as she slid back into bed, letting out a deep comforted exhale through his nose and then inhaling the savory scent of her hair as they lay peacefully with one another again. His heart swelled with complacency when she told him that she had missed him too, and he felt further at rest when her arms slid around his torso to keep him in place against her body. "Hm... I guess I was pretty tired, too," he responded thoughtfully, looking back down at his lover with a soft smile and planting a gentle kiss on her head.

(God, my life has gotten so crazy)

Ann smiled as Jason gratefully welcomed her into his embrace, letting his warmth and comforting smell surround her. "You know..." Ann mused, "I always thought you smelled so much like home. Maybe that's because you were the closest thing I had to a home." Snuggling into him, Ann let herself move upwards a little shifting so that her nose brushed against the warm skin of his neck. Her fingers wound their way around the hem of his shirt as she busied herself absentmindedly.

"How poetic," Jason teased lightly, taking in and letting out a deep breath through his nose when he felt the edge of Ann's run slightly along the skin of his neck. "On another hand, you were always so comfortable... Who the heck knows. Maybe I fell in love with you long before I think I actually did... but just didn't know it at the time." Just as he was to her, she had always been his rock, unknowingly supporting him whenever he felt lost in the world. It was just that he happened to do a good job of never showing when he was vulnerable, and letting her believe for so long that there was nothing that could ever make him unstable.

Ann smiled to herself as she let her head rest comfortably against the crook of his neck. "Hmm well, it seems we both had the same effect on each other then." She mumbled gently, closing her eyes as she wound the fabric of his shirt around her finger over and over again, a soft hum coming from her throat. "You made me loose my mind for at the least a month. No wonder my grades are so awful." She joked, leaning into Jason.

"Tch. So I guess I'm not the only one after all," Jason replied with a soft chuckle, also leaning his head back against hers. He didn't know how he could become any more comfortable than this; his body already felt so loose, as though it could suddenly turn into a pile of mush at any given seconds. "My grades were actually declining a little because I was so busy focused on you, but just... didn't know what to do to act upon my worries. I thought that maybe if I gave you more time, then you'd show up... but you didn't. That ended up making it worse."

Ann smiled as she felt the weight of Jason's head lean against hers. Lying next to him felt way too comfortable, like the past two weeks had never even happened at all. Humming, Ann kissed the bottom of his jaw, seeing as it was the closest thing too her, a soft smile still gracing her lips. "Well, it seems we are both very irresponsible then." She mumbled, heaving a sigh. "Though I suppose if I wasn't so wrapped up in myself it would have healed sooner." She grumbled.

Status
Not open for further replies.