Saving the World In Spite of Ourselves

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
If you wouldn't mind doing the bandits that'd be great
And if it's ok I'm going to give Kaden a few friends at the very start before he splits off to help our guys :)

Just to be clear the memory is from Shola's point of view right?

Yup! So Dante had the lovely memory of being kissed by Trevean.

Lilith and Nadia's dream come true - if only they knew about it :)

Is the ocean memory still there or is it only the kiss now?

• Love
Reactions: Kura and Midian
It's just the kiss now, the other memories were destroyed in the stone, but the kiss survived.

• Thank You
Reactions: Falcon
So.. Can that happen..? The kiss..? ... I need to see it for science.

Poor Dante, the things you want me to do to him in the name of science.

Is it not a plot against Trevean as well?

So for my diplomats: You've brought medicine, spells contained in clay jars that will encourage rain, and plans showing that Coroco is working on modifications to the damn to allow more water through. You're there asking the Daal people to be more patient as they try to sort things out on your end.

• Thank You
Reactions: Falcon
I would expect our first goal is to introduce ourselves to the chief, then?

Yup, that's first stop. I'm thinking maybe the Daal people have a dance/banquet/celebration planned for the diplomats to show off a bit and then all the Lilith/Kaden lovins can really be showcased.

Sounds good :)

What Kura and I are talking about is to get Lilith to realize Kaden is her brother, maybe he invites her to stay with his family after the dance and oops! it's her family too. How does that sound to you?

Reactions: Kura
He could invite all of them :)
The more I write him I'm kind of getting the feeling Kaden is somewhat oblivious to the whole romance thing.

Bless his heart! That'll work great, although naturally Dante would decline to sleep on a roof or something. Families scare him. Are Lilith and Kaden gonna kiss? I need them to kiss. Like, bad.

Maybe by accident (on Kaden's part) . . .

Sorry, distracted by the Cbox, I'll post soon.

No worries! You're a freaking amazing poster, so if you're doing that chat RP do your thang and get this one when/if you can.

• Love
Reactions: Kura and Falcon
Poor Trevean, Shola's going to be trying so hard to make this one up to him for quite some time.