2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Agender
  6. Primarily Prefer Male
  7. Primarily Nonbinary
  8. No Preferences
Genres
Modern/Supernatural, Fantasy, Modern, Horror, Magical, Mystery, Action Adventure, Scifi, Romance, Angst (but with happy endings)
Hi, everybody! After trying role-plays with a few different partners, I think I've just about narrowed down my own style. I usually post:

- In literature style

- Around three sentences to three paragraphs, give or take

- Anywhere from multiple times a day to once or twice a week

I also tend to be somewhat inconsistent with posting times, and I am not at all strict with grammar or reply length. If you prefer regularly scheduled posts with long paragraphs, you might be looking for a different partner ;w;

If you're still thinking, "Sounds pretty good!", behold the genres and stories I love to post about!

-----------------------------------------​

I LOVE to Role-Play

Fantasy
Werewolves
Supernatural
Occasional Horror
Ocassional Romance
Mystery
Action
Adventure
Sci-fi

I WILL NOT Role-Play

Smut

-----------------------------------------

PLOT IDEAS

I will be happy to switch roles for any of these! Just ask!*

* Please note, history is not my strong point and many of these will not be period-accurate XD

Don't see a plot you like? Comment or PM me anyway, and we can come up with one!

Werewolf in the Window (Supernatural/Fantasy): Character A is a werewolf who, for some reason or another, is having trouble with their pack. At some point, circumstances are so dire that they flee to either the city (where Character B would be a human) or a rival pack (where Character B would be a werewolf). The question now is whether Character A has found a safe haven, or a new set of troubles.

Crash Landing (Sci-fi): A meteor shower sends Character A's spaceship/cruiser/what-have-you into a tail-spin. Thankfully they crash land on a nearby planet, but they're in deep trouble, either injured or otherwise trapped. Character B is the one who finds them. Can they figure out why Character A was crazy enough to drive into a meteor shower in the first place? The bigger question is, are they there to help or hinder?

A Pirate's Life for Me (Fantasy/Medieval/1600s to 1700s): Character A has an unusual trait that sets them apart from most people. They're a siren, which means they can turn into either a human or a mermaid and hypnotize people with their singing. Character B is the captain or a crew member on a ship. Without knowing about them, they hire Character A (or rescue them from an enemy pirate ship) and make them a part of the crew. Will Character A reveal their powers, or try to keep them a secret?

Abandoned Carnival (Horror): There are rumors that an old carnival campground is finally going to be reopened. Character A doesn't believe it, until they receive a free ticket to an early access night at the carnival. Character B is either their best friend, who also received a ticket, or one of the carnies that's waiting to meet Character A on their arrival.

I'm pretty interested in the Abandoned Carnival plot!
Awesome! I'll send you a message and we can work out the details! :D

• Love
Reactions: Dekonic
I'm interested in Crash Landing and A Pirate's Life for Me. Can I shoot you a PM?

I'm interested in Crash Landing and A Pirate's Life for Me. Can I shoot you a PM?
You sure can! I'll toss one over right now and we can work out some details ^^

I'd love to play the human in werewolf in the window. If you're okay with a fxf plot shoot me a PM.

Hey! I'm interested in A Pirate's Life for Me! I can either shoot you a PM or you can shoot me one (:

Pirates-of-the-Caribbean-quotes-6.gif

Hooray!! I'll send you a PM straight away, can't wait to RP with you! ^^

Heyo Mayo, I'm interested in Crash Landing and Werewolf in the Window! Mind shooting a PM at my head? (❀◦‿◦)

Heyo Mayo, I'm interested in Crash Landing and Werewolf in the Window! Mind shooting a PM at my head? (❀◦‿◦)
*tosses it at your face, because I have horrible aim* XD

Great to meet you, I'd love to try a role-play! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.