Salamander

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Should I be waiting for you to post too or do I have the go ahead to whip something up tonight.

Should I be waiting for you to post too or do I have the go ahead to whip something up tonight.

I think Spire is the only one that really has a reason to wait -- everyone else is cool to continue, including Alexander. :)

My plan is to put something up tomorrow.

Speaking of which, @Spire I : I strongly suggest you wait here for me to respond. I'll pick up what's going on underground.

Sure thing. Apologies if my posts were too headstrong with story development, let me know if I overstep.

I was planning on waiting a while till my next post anyway to avoid being ahead of others too much time-wise.

Look forward to your IC response :)

Nah you're awesome. :D You've introduced some really cool ideas that should definitely impact everyone else in some way -- but as long as no other characters are following Seventy into the hole, you're without anyone or anything to interact with. I'd like to make sure he's involved in the game. ;)

I think I am oing to wait for you to post @Beak Having a hard time right now thinking of what to write.

Flame-Wakes-In-Moonlight and Abygail are the only ones who have a clear view of the top of the waterfall. Daegon is too close to the waterfall to see anything. Everything else is basically fair game for anyone to respond to, if you wish.

Hopefully it's enough to keep things moving. :)

Reactions: Phi Chisym
Posted, hope it's ok.

tl;dr for the post: Cicera wakes up, laughs...a lot, wanders a bit getting mad that there's nobody around to be crazy with, and leaps into the bush with Abygail.
@Phi Chisym

Lol. Awesome post. I simply have to respond

OMG!

I JUST made it home after a long day's work, and I find TONS of glorious tomfoolery just waiting for my little Aby!
Well, off I go to throw my girl into more than she expects, and less than she deserves! Um, that doesn't sound very promising... Maybe, I should go to sleep instead?

Nah!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hi all, sorry I haven't made a post in so long. I have had a super busy week and have not had a chance to get on a PC for the last 5 days. I will hopefully get a post up tomorrow or saturday night at the very latest.

Okay, electricity is back on, and hopefully I'll be able to post today. I'll just have to catch up with a bit of light reading first.

Okay, electricity is back on, and hopefully I'll be able to post today. I'll just have to catch up with a bit of light reading first.

I'z about to save your life from a camouflaged, man-eating plant. No worries.

• Thank You
Reactions: Phi Chisym
Guys, heads-up, that big ol' monster underground might just be making the ground shake a little. Pond's rippling. Like Jurassic Park.

@Spire I That's an epic awesome post! I think, though, that in order to keep lore and stuff consistent maybe we could say what he's hearing is just in Seventy's head. Maybe he inhaled something and is going crazy. XD

I think for consistency's sake and to avoid utter confusion and chaos, we should probably leave all intelligent NPCs to the mod posts unless otherwise specified. :)

Dumb monsters and magic trees and bottomless puddles and things are a-ok, though. Go nuts.

(edited for phrasing/clarity :P)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got back online! My resturant had been going crazy with this stupid Labor day deal stuff going on. I am going to work on a post right now. Sorry to everyone who had to wait for my slow ass Dx I did try to warm people about my job lol

I'm trying to work a Quick post on my phone before bed. Sorry for the wait though.... It's campaign season four graphic designers, and I have eight of them on my dock that I'm designing packets for. So yea, I've been hit hard with no one to call on my side to help me out. But will have something up in a sec... and will edit it tomorrow cause.. well, I'm on my phone.

To anyone it may concern I will not be very active until Tuesday evening. I have an abscessed tooth and can't get a dentist appointment until Tuesday. As of now I've been taking painkillers like their skittles, but the pain has been so unbearable I had to go the ER last night and get some emergency pain medication and antibiotics. Constant pain and no sleep make for an unhappy Sam.