Salamander

I don't mind playing one more character if nobody else wants your character @Wolfsin

Thanks for the ping @Beak

Just checking to see if anyone else is still around. The whole site change really freaked everyone out this go-round.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Ok so let's see where we were just before the site interrupted us. ;)

Huge snake rises up out of the pond. Callum is waiting on it to do something. Raigen has threatened it. Celica is just not surprised. Flame-Wakes has picked up Aby and is running to find someplace to hide. Daegon found a manmade bridge, and he has climbed a bit up the mountain and is watching from afar.

Who plans to post? :)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Well I'm waiting for the snake to make its move

Ok so let's see where we were just before the site interrupted us. ;)

Huge snake rises up out of the pond. Callum is waiting on it to do something. Raigen has threatened it. Celica is just not surprised. Flame-Wakes has picked up Aby and is running to find someplace to hide. Daegon found a manmade bridge, and he has climbed a bit up the mountain and is watching from afar.

Who plans to post? :)

I'm going to stumble into some ruins of an abandoned apothecary shop.

Before everyone starts finding man made stuff. My bridge wasn't man made. The story behind the bridge is yet to be revealed. So the apothecary shop may be a bit over the borders of the world. Maybe a hidden alchemy lab but the shop part is bothering me because if there is a shop there has to be someone to buy the stuff. Even if it is abandoned

Reactions: Beak
Before everyone starts finding man made stuff. My bridge wasn't man made. The story behind the bridge is yet to be revealed. So the apothecary shop may be a bit over the borders of the world. Maybe a hidden alchemy lab but the shop part is bothering me because if there is a shop there has to be someone to buy the stuff. Even if it is abandoned

Probably going to be a temple. That was more along the lines of what I was thinking. But no one has to be there to buy anything, because it could've been years since anyone had even lived in the area.

Reactions: Beak
I'm here! Dealing with some insanity at work -- namely, a coworker suddenly quit and I'm the only one who knows how to do her job. My brain's been entirely sucked dry. But I do hope to have a post for you soon! I'd hoped we might hear from @Spire I though. :(

I just realized that there's a lot of players in this RP that's gone missing for a couple of weeks. Reality's taken a real nice chunk out of our group. So, wonder how many are still able to participate, and how many will have to take leave? I sure would hate for this to pass on account of the missing, but would like to help in any way to keep it going.

I just realized that there's a lot of players in this RP that's gone missing for a couple of weeks. Reality's taken a real nice chunk out of our group. So, wonder how many are still able to participate, and how many will have to take leave? I sure would hate for this to pass on account of the missing, but would like to help in any way to keep it going.

I'll probably get something in during the weekend.

Sorry guys, I can't participate in role plays for a while.

Take care, Sammael! Thanks for the awesome posts! :)

I did a thing, guys! Finally! I also think I'll reopen this to newcomers. Yepyep.

Do youha ve a banner for this? Or an ad in the RP Thread interest thingy?

Now we wait to see what negative effects that process has on Abygail.

• Love
Reactions: Phi Chisym
Do youha ve a banner for this? Or an ad in the RP Thread interest thingy?
There's a thread in the RP ad forum, which I've bumped. :3 We did have a banner, but I don't see banners at all on this site anymore since the update -- and the option in my dashboard is gone for the banner ad unless I've missed it. Maybe it was done away with? :(