Salamander

Wait, has Beak not made a character?

I think he's mainly playing the typical old school GM, monitoring action, playing NPCs, and...pretty much being the god he is.

Reactions: Beak
I think he's mainly playing the typical old school GM, monitoring action, playing NPCs, and...pretty much being the god he is.
Or she is

Reactions: Beak and Phi Chisym
That just doesn't seem like fun to me. Beak should make a character.

I'm about to post for the night... I think Aby's going to be poisoned a bit... not too much, I don't think, but enough to possible set off the odd things that might happen to her later on in the story. She does have her already unnatural abilities of being the luckiest unlucky person in the world. Therefore, this might be the start of a beautiful friendship between that oddity and this odd world she's been thrown into.

Laters!

Reactions: Beak
Just got caught up! Here's how things stand at this moment, as far as I understand:

• Alliances have been formed! Celica and Callum (for now), Aby and Flame-Wakes, Alex and Desimus
  • Raigen is currently facing off against Cicera
  • Daegon has decided to keep to open spaces and avoid jumpscares
  • Seventy has met a giant mossy serpent underground
Things everyone might notice:
  • The screeching and screaming associated with the enormous man-eating plant and Flame-Wakes' bloody battle.
  • Cicera's mad screams
  • Slight rumbles in the ground
This is mostly for my own reference. :)

Or she is
Since the question came up, I am in fact female. :)

That just doesn't seem like fun to me. Beak should make a character.
Thanks for thinking of me! x3 I might drop someone in soon, but probably as more of a NPC role.

It's the way you write @break it seemed feminine so I had assumed you were female lol

It's the way you write @break it seemed feminine so I had assumed you were female lol

You know, I didn't realize there were certain styles. I figured some people were Grammar Nazi pricks, other people were normal, and then there were... Those other people.

I have every intention of writing something awesome tonight, except I keep falling asleep. x.x

We've got two monsters on the loose. Any votes for which one should make a scene? :3

Edit: Too late, I did a thing. Hopefully it's not an awful thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Ooooo, I wanna post a little more, cause Aby would definitely be the first to feel any vibrations through the earth before anyone else... I might just add a little spill about this in the end of my last post. That way, that scene can at least guide other scenes in that direction. :)

*good deed for the day grin*

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Alright I talked to Beak about this, but I am withdrawing from this roleplay, My character is fine for anyone to take on if they wish otherwise the GM may kill him off or use him as she pleases. My reasons are due to a lack of time and investment. I had to cut a lot of roleplays out of my schedule for whats coming. good roleplaying with you guys and hopefully will again someday.

• Love
Reactions: 2 people