Salamander

Now we wait to see what negative effects that process has on Abygail.

Haha! Well, one positive thing will definitely happen, but negative..... UMMMM.... I'll think of something that'll work within this...this realm... Really, when in the world are they all going to get out of this little cove and see the odd altered world they've awaken in? I'm wanting to see more of this place and learn more about the salamander. :)

Um, just an FYi. My internet is down for the week, and possibly more. Therefore, I can only post in spurts. I'm still here though, and will post whenever possible.

Oh dear, that sounds horrible! We'll be here when the ordeal is over! x3

Meanwhile, my town is closing up tight against the oncoming hurricane. My building has a history of losing power whenever the wind blows, so we'll see how well we hold up.

Okay, internet is back, but time has failed me once more. I'll have to work on my post later...way later, but it will be coming soon.

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
@Beak I am quite interested to see what you're gonna do in response to Raigen and his situation

Reactions: Beak
WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL THE WEBSITE CHANGED AGAIN I HAD TO GO INTO MY ALERTS TO FIND THIS EFFBLEEPIN THREAD

Also I did a thing.

*goes to bed* x3

Edit: I now realize I had the zoom cranked up and the website went into mobile mode. It's nearly 1 am, it is too late for me to properly realize these things.

Now I'm going to bed.