Salamander

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Yes, I've just spammed the IC posts with likes. Sshh. ;)

I'll refrain from adding any more complications until you guys have settled yourselves. For now, I'll be reading your posts with a big grin and a bucket of popcorn.

Okay, I'm finally able to work on my intro post for Aby. I'm just running off the seat of my pants here, cause I'm a bit drained from work all week. Therefore, please excuse my muse's rambling. Just figuring out my girl's mentality at the moment. She's not too rambunctious about all of this, taking this odd encounter all in stride - until she puts two and two together to realize that she's fallen into some supernatural phenomenon with a whole bunch of strangers.

Oh, she's been wandering around in circles all day, tired and still wet and sticky, but she's heading towards the sound of voices.
Hey @The Philosoraptor, if you want some interaction, or another way to jump into the fray with the others, Abygail has been wandering around in circles - she might have passed you a few times without realizing it.

Last edited:
No, its posted. Just so you know, my character thinks that yours is a demon.
Oh I didn't realize! Jokes on you though, she is a demon!

Assuming no one is opposed I am going to add myself to the fun between Desi and Alex. My characters smart ass persona will make this fun really fast haha.

Agh Dx I won't have a chance to write a post at my house today ( I am already running late to work.) I'll write a post while I'm work. Sorry in advance if it's a little smaller than may usual ones!

Reactions: Wolfsin
78b74f2be151e5474f9c36d31b382247.jpg
Name: Raigen Zushira
Abstract: Stripped of his honor, he is a ghost to his people. His face a disgrace so he is forced to wear a mask.
Detail: Raigen is a dishonored samurai. I won't say why yet. I'll leave that to be discovered in the rp.

No extraordinary possible futures planned. Whatever happens, happens.

Name: Raigen Zushira
Abstract: Stripped of his honor, he is a ghost to his people. His face a disgrace so he is forced to wear a mask.
Detail: Raigen is a dishonored samurai. I won't say why yet. I'll leave that to be discovered in the rp.
Approved, of course. :)

We've got quite an eclectic group here, it seems -- as well as several different types of warriors. XD

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Could't take the time to format my post on my phone. Hope nothing is wrong with it!

Things seem to be going mostly smoothly so far, but I feel like a couple of consistent posting rules might help avoid confusion in the future.

It's probably a good idea to make sure the character name is at the top of each post, as a few of you are already doing. And I like the idea of tagging players when their character is mentioned in your post, if it's not obvious from an ongoing conversation. Though I think you're all already doing that. Carry on! x3

I see at least three of you have begun to mutilate the scenery. I am taking notes.

Literally want to kill children right now....

I had an awesome second half to that post, like two three more paragraphs and it poofed when i posted..

So here is the TLDR:

Callum fucks with the Samurai making jokes, and then goes to help Alex, When he gets there he calls Desimus a tin can and tells him to be at ease because the girl is obviously pissing herself harmless. Then He winks and smiles at Alex trying to be comforting, but forgets that he is naked, so its probably not going to work.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
1016497-bigthumbnail.jpg

Name:
Cicera Bellatorraine (Sis-ser-ah Bell-ah-tore-raine)

Abstract: Like time; Until I am measured, I am not known, Yet when you miss me, Oh how far I've flown.

Detail: Cicera's a very odd character, maddening and based on the theme of a 'jester.' She speaks very cryptically, and almost never takes any situation seriously. If all else fails she goes to Plan B; "Blow It All Up!" Though with her chaotic and crazed behavior, she is actually quite skilled and very decisive, as she is capable of very acrobatic stunts and has a very good talent in acting, which comes in handy during one of her...'live comedy shows' and 'pranks.' Speaking of which, she has a talent(?) at cracking 'jokes', ones that can probably get her in lots of trouble due to how...deadly they are, which adds to her destructive and chaotic behavior.

Though she emits an obvious aura of not caring, or being too crazy to really care, she is actually very ambitious, having big plans and goals for her self. She seeks to learn magic for instance, simply to make her acts of chaos more effective and 'fun.' A simple word of advice; Cicera is not to be underestimated just for her mindset, as it actually adds to how dangerous she is.

jester___tale_of_the_shattered_king_by_y_mir-d8nc8r7.jpg

"Y'know, someday all this joking and playing around might get my head stuck in something it shouldn't be in, and I'll be in more trouble than ever...NAH!" - Cicera the Accursed and Damned
underground_witch_jester_by_nikita_drizhenko-d73zfc7.jpg

"Fun fact; when I was a wee little girl I've always wanted to be a beautful princess when I grew up!" - Cicera the Daemoness Queen
2D-Art-Nakai-Wen-The-Joker.jpg

"I've got the killing joke right here! Ahem, 'Until I am measured I am not known, yet when you miss me..." - Cicera the Royal Queen of Fools

Hope the character is OK, had some fun making her! Any questions on more description of her please do give me a PM.
Also, are there going to be NPC's at all in this RP? I know that they won't be there to guide us in the beginning, but will we ever be able to interact with any form of NPC at all?

EDIT: Had to fix up the spoilers on the app, this system of spoilers can get REALLY messy :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, I don't know why it keeps messing up the spoilers on my Application. This system is pretty messy -.- I'll try cleanign it up.

Name: Cicera Bellatorraine (Sis-ser-ah Bell-ah-tore-raine)

Abstract: Like time; Until I am measured, I am not known, Yet when you miss me, Oh how far I've flown.
Hi there! She looks awesome to me. :D Come along and join the chaos!

You'll probably interact with spirits, gods, guardians, fae, intelligent animals, written words, things like that. I will occasionally have NPC-like beings in one form or another, but you all are the only humans.

Ah, I see. And thank you for accepting me! I can't wait to play as Cicera!

Also, managed to fix up the future selves but had to condense them.

• Love
@Beak, you really need to put a cap on how many people can join this. We have more than enough as is.

Reactions: Beak