Salamander

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I am literally in the exact same boat I nearly had fell down the stairs last night concerning how much meds I was on to try and quell the pain if only for a few hours. Best of luck to you Sam. I know what hell you are going though very well off and on for going on 7 years now. (All of my teeth are bad due to genetics and it can't be helped, get one fixed just for another to die.)

Please take care, you guys! ;-; Gentle hugs all around!

Ooohh, everyone's getting hit by the dark side of Reality these days. Sending positive blessings all around for speedy recoveries, clarity and peace! We all need that!

I'm gonna post!!!!! Sometime today!!!!! I haver very, VERY irate clients right now. I can't stand dealing with politicians; they think they own me for three months and I should ignore all my other clients for them! It drives me mad, enough to tell them (in the kindest way possible) to shove it up their ass and look for a new designer! But, they're paying my six months of late bills right now with all their stuff. So, I'm taking it like a big girl...

@Wolfsin, I hear ya man, shit is not fun. I got one damn cavity, that over time turned into what it is now. I didn't have insurance for months and no cash to pay out of pocket. It is what it is I suppose. My doctor gave me a prescription for some pretty powerful stuff. So far it numbs my entire body, but not my damn tooth. The only that can stops the pain is swishing cool water. I repeatedly just swish cool water, spit, and repeat. Nothing else helps. Last night was the worse. The moment I try and lay down, the blood rushes to my head and the pain becomes so severe I cant stand it. I had to sleep sitting on the couch with a series of pillows to keep me from moving, even still I've only manage to sleep about three hours since Thursday.

Just trying to clear time order here.
I have Raigen stepping up to help Aby just as Flame calls a warning out about the monster preparing to attack.

So, just double checking myself with you guys... According to postings, Flames call came before anyone else was with her. So, if I time it just right, Cicera's attack will be misunderstood as the potential attack that Flame is screaming about. Aby will think that's the threat, which is now being managed by Raigen, but the monster is still on its rampage - now with three targets instead of one.

If this sounds good, then we'll all be on the same page when I post.

Just trying to clear time order here.
I have Raigen stepping up to help Aby just as Flame calls a warning out about the monster preparing to attack.

So, just double checking myself with you guys... According to postings, Flames call came before anyone else was with her. So, if I time it just right, Cicera's attack will be misunderstood as the potential attack that Flame is screaming about. Aby will think that's the threat, which is now being managed by Raigen, but the monster is still on its rampage - now with three targets instead of one.

If this sounds good, then we'll all be on the same page when I post.

I dunno about the other two, but I'm talking about the Venus Flytrap you're about to step on.

Well, I managed to get plenty of sleep somehow? Woke up with no pain whatsoever, for about 30 minutes. Took my meds which is tromadol. Terrible stuff, makes you throw up and crap.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Phi Chisym
o3o @Sammael9216 do you go by Samm in the Iwaku chat, i thought I saw you there today! Also I hope you feel better! I hate to hear how shitty you are feeling right now, So I am officially sending you all the positive energy I can muster! Have a goo day, or night or whatever time you read this lol. Can't wair for you and Wolfsin to get back so our tro can get rolling again.

Yes, totally crappy post, but it's there... I'm a bit flustered after work tonight, but I was determined to post up before bed this time. Sorry for how tattered and bland it is, but at least you guys don't have to wait on Aby any longer. She's the silly blind girl who just ran into the creature we all might have to deal with throughout this shindig of a story.

Don't forget to say hello...before chopping it to pieces and saving her ass!

Your post is great @Phi Chisym. But I'm pretty sure Raigen and Cicera will have to deal with each other before one of them can save the damsel in distress. So we're going to have to wait for @KthuluKhild to post. Let's just hope that happens before Abygail is eaten XD

Yes, totally crappy post, but it's there... I'm a bit flustered after work tonight, but I was determined to post up before bed this time. Sorry for how tattered and bland it is, but at least you guys don't have to wait on Aby any longer. She's the silly blind girl who just ran into the creature we all might have to deal with throughout this shindig of a story.

Don't forget to say hello...before chopping it to pieces and saving her ass!

Am I going to have to put you on a leash? Just give it a tug whenever you're about to run into something?

@The Philosoraptor

Awww well, I DID warn about her being a bit accident prone... But, that might change within this new world she's now in. A lot of things might change.... :)

Okay, I've edited my post slight, cleaning it up a bit to satisfy.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Sorry for the wait ill get a post out soon.

oddly enough I feel better today? My tooth feels odd, I can't really describe it. It kinda feels loose, yet also like the nerves are twisted tightly together? Fuck it, I'm just glad it doesn't hurt so bad anymore.

• Bucket of Rainbows
oddly enough I feel better today? My tooth feels odd, I can't really describe it. It kinda feels loose, yet also like the nerves are twisted tightly together? Fuck it, I'm just glad it doesn't hurt so bad anymore.

Well, you know that old practice of string and a bucket.

Enlighten me please?

You rap the string around your tooth and the handle of the bucket (preferably metal, maybe filled with something to add weight), and then drop it off the edge of a high place. The bucket can, in theory, be replaced with a toaster. Gravity brings the heavy object down, and your tooth with it.

You rap the string around your tooth and the handle of the bucket (preferably metal, maybe filled with something to add weight), and then drop it off the edge of a high place. The bucket can, in theory, be replaced with a toaster. Gravity brings the heavy object down, and your tooth with it.
I always heard it differently. One end of the string tied to your tooth and the other tied to the handle of an open door.