SAINT CITY SAVIORS ★ An OC DC Universe RP

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to bed as well, so I'll look over everything tomorrow

• Thank You
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Ok I lied xD I read over it and it looks good xD

• Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster
I have to admit that you did a good job setting this all up @Tyrannosaurus Rekt but I am totally not a fan of DC and everything. I reckon the rp will be different from that universe, but... Idk it doesn't really catches my interest. I am sorry, good luck further ^^

MMkay. I am about to respond everyone, personally. But this is a sort of blanket message. I think I've gotten enough interest to move this over to a legitimate OOC. It'll take a bit to get it ready due to the fact I want to put together a fun and to the point CS. Also finish fleshing out some of the background for this world and the characters.

Here's the thing, though. A lot of you voiced disinterest in this being set in the DC universe. Like I've said a few times, it was only to grasp power-levels, technology-levels, and generally what is accepted (which is pretty much anything because DC.) It was also in interest in writing up some fan stuff, if you guys were so inclined. This RP is pretty much its own thing outside that universe. So, would it make it easier if I removed this RP entirely from the DC Universe? Would you guys be interested in a independent universe? Did you have plans that tied into the DC Universe? Could we just rake the idea of those plans and make it into a new thing? Or are you perfectly fine with the DC Universe?

If you guys DO want to make it an independent universe, I'm going to have to do some world building. That being said, I'm still holding to the "no best of anything" rule. If that's the case, I'm holding you guys to helping with the world building.

Thoughts, concerns, fears? Don't really care? That's also an acceptable answer.

Just so you know, this does not change the plot, at all. The story elements, for the most part, will stay the same. The structure will remain identical, and all the little plot twists along the way will remain intact.

@Shayla @Niiwa @Pasi @chrono @Yzmael @NobleDeC00l @Mundane Monster @Viscera @T E R R O R @Justinaholic

PS: Justinaholic, I know you hadn't fully had a chance to read over everything, but if you're interested, I would enjoy your input on this as well. If you're not. Just ignore this~

Here's the thing, though. A lot of you voiced disinterest in this being set in the DC universe. Like I've said a few times, it was only to grasp power-levels, technology-levels, and generally what is accepted (which is pretty much anything because DC.) It was also in interest in writing up some fan stuff, if you guys were so inclined. This RP is pretty much its own thing outside that universe. So, would it make it easier if I removed this RP entirely from the DC Universe? Would you guys be interested in a independent universe? Did you have plans that tied into the DC Universe? Could we just rake the idea of those plans and make it into a new thing? Or are you perfectly fine with the DC Universe?
I'm perfectly fine if this involves the DC universe. To be honest, I think it's cool that this has little references here and there of the DC lore. That's thing I like about OC on an existing lore. There isn't nothing wrong with it being a part of DC.

I'm perfectly fine if this involves the DC universe. To be honest, I think it's cool that this has little references here and there of the DC lore. That's thing I like about OC on an existing lore. There isn't nothing wrong with it being a part of DC.
Pretty much agree with this, but I am fine either way. If the majority prefers to go in another direction I am willing to assist with worldbuilding stuff if needed.

MMkay. I am about to respond everyone, personally. But this is a sort of blanket message. I think I've gotten enough interest to move this over to a legitimate OOC. It'll take a bit to get it ready due to the fact I want to put together a fun and to the point CS. Also finish fleshing out some of the background for this world and the characters.

If you guys DO want to make it an independent universe, I'm going to have to do some world building. That being said, I'm still holding to the "no best of anything" rule. If that's the case, I'm holding you guys to helping with the world building.

Just so you know, this does not change the plot, at all. The story elements, for the most part, will stay the same. The structure will remain identical, and all the little plot twists along the way will remain intact.

@Shayla @Niiwa @Pasi @chrono @Yzmael @NobleDeC00l @Mundane Monster @Viscera @T E R R O R @Justinaholic

PS: Justinaholic, I know you hadn't fully had a chance to read over everything, but if you're interested, I would enjoy your input on this as well. If you're not. Just ignore this~
Yeah I haven't gotten chance to read everything (work been killing me...) but tomorrow I will sit down and read it all XD. I love DC so I say stick with DC.

Okay I am finally just sneaking in, if you have room for one more. But can we do something about Saint Saviors, every time I see the name I'm thinking Saints Row.

roflcopter

@Tyrannosaurus Rekt
I'm cool with it being DC universe! I used to hated DC but now I've grown to love it. :D

I have no issues with the DC universe.

If anything, I dare say it adds some flavor and opportunities for characters to surface. However, we do need some general setting and information regarding how OC this is, which I can bet the OOC is going to answer.

Other than that, I don't find any problem with anything else of the story.

I'm thinking having a character who is a bit similar to the Punisher from marvel. His set of skills would be made from his military background. I already do have a character planned for a type of RP like this. The actions he does though are controversy like killing rather then handing them into custody. Interacting with heroes though he would work with trying to make the city free again but I have feeling that some would rather then not execute the bad guys. I'm hoping the controversy isn't too harsh for this kind of story.
Punisher style characters are perfectly fine in this universe A lot DC characters seem to be okay with super murder. >_>' That being said, I only want ONE of these types of characters as DC is usually a little lighter. I mean it does have characters such as Vigilante, Deadshot, Deathstroke, etc. So, I'm not totally against it. I just want ONE character that embodies that "IMMA FUCK SHIT UP AND MUUURDDERRRR."

So, yes this character is OK as long as it is one of its kind. Don't worry I'll hold your CS above others due to the fact you responded in the Interest Check about it first. ^_^

Okay I am finally just sneaking in, if you have room for one more. But can we do something about Saint Saviors, every time I see the name I'm thinking Saints Row.

roflcopter
There is no level of full-ness in this RP, as I'm unsure how many people will fill the desired spots. Oh, me of little faith regarding Interest Checks.

That being said, I am not changing the name of my RP. Yeah "Saints" show up in a lot of things, but this is far enough removed I shouldn't expect any overlap. This is an entirely different animal. ^_^

Oh I was included, I feel warm and fuzzy inside.

@Tyrannosaurus Rekt By chance are you still accepting or are you perhaps full?

EDIT: Finally had some time to actually thoroughly check through the thread. Wish you all the best! :)

Last edited:
Ooooh... I like you, Rekt. Your guidelines and all make this feel like something that's actually fun. I've seen to many RPs where every character is the same beautiful, and edgy, and perfect off-spring of everyone else, and blegh. This seems super fun!

If there's still room, I'd love to join. (I know the OOC thread is up, I just don't wanna barge in when y'all don't want any additional characters.)

@alaska @Yvain
Go ahead and make a character. ^_^ Thank you for your interest. It is still open. I'll make sure if it isn't open, for the thread to be closed. I'll probably cap it you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.