Sailing in the Sky (Sign Ups and OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah I just remade a new post already lol

Alright, remember this is a science fiction RP. Auriana didn't run around the station tacking flyers to bulletin boards, even now that would be considered an out of date method of finding employees.

I'm not saying to change it now, just remember in the future.

I don't even know where he would find a printer, if he doesn't have some sort of holographic smart-device in a convenient place on his person he's living in a tribal society at this point. We've all got them now and we haven't reached Mars yet.

...... XI stahhhp.... maybe he just felt like printing it! Youre making me question my mental capacity for science fiction and i am getting extremely self conscious about it XD (really hopes you know im kidding)

You're one of our engineers, man. What happens if you don't know that printers are out of date? D:

Looks like you've got your work cut put for you cap' everyone is about ready to jump down your throat.

Looks like you've got your work cut put for you cap' everyone is about ready to jump down your throat.
Happens to me all the time, don't worry. This should be easy so I'll write it up after dinner.

Remember this is the year three thousand, paper apps are a thing of the past.

oh yeah jeez. duh, sorry I forgot about that, just so used to using paper i suppose haha.

It happens, I'm just trying to get us to start thinking as if this were the distant future.

I've just been verbally reminding myself it's the future. I cheated though and am an alien so that helps a bit.

Well, yeah, lol. We're all signed up to crew an interstellar cruiser which an ex-star navy marine/officer hoodwinked from a notorious pirate group.

"An Earth beer light,"

Lol, that was good.

The only one who has yet to respond is Fenian, yes? So I'll work on my response after lunch.

Alright, I had another urgent collaboration so the lunch window was missed. Will work on it before dinner though.

@Whisket, would you mind telling me the Mercenary captain's name so I can recognize it?

Oh yeah sure, I was going to bring that up at some point but I'll give you a bit of a mini-profile to give you more to work with.

Name:Walton Quaid
Species: Human (Heavily augmented)
Information: A mercenary captain who, at this point, is more robotic than flesh approx. 80% of his body is mechanically augmented.
Leader of the mercenary group of some fame/infamy; Dagda. A stern man and an apparently hard to kill son of a bitch, been on the job is whole life. Generally well meaning and overbearingly Irish, immensely proud of his ancient heritage. Nhills Feng's previous boss/employer/mentor. Gave Nhills the nickname "Roaring Feng."

That's what I was aiming for, likeable as a character but maybe a little too overbearing for others.
Using this RP to kinda get out of my comfort zone for characters and do something a bit different.

Status
Not open for further replies.