Sailing in the Sky (Sign Ups and OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Might make my character a conspiracy theorist thinking that something by the government will destroy the quantum-net and the entire universe will be thrown into chaos, leaving Jack with his papers living happily

Imma edit it and make it to where its a couple of data chips for convenience

Last edited by a moderator:
ahh good ole alcohol... havent had any of that for about six months T_T also I am only twenty and not attending college any further until I get a few years in the military done. Going to basic training this april!

Fucking shit you're only twenty?
You look 25 in that picture how am I two years older than you?

• Love
Reactions: ProfessorNv
haha it also doesnt help I am 6 foot five XD but yeah a lot of people say I look way older than I am

Yea how the hell are you only twenty? Im twenty and I look it but naw man, you got that aged cheese look.

Reactions: ProfessorNv
Dear god i hope that is a compliment XD but yeah, september 29 1994

Jesus all these people running around looking 5 years older than they are, meanwhile I look permanently 18.

I gueesss.

Also this RP is off to a good start.

Right now this RP is the only thing keeping me alive lol. New laptop means no games (and apparently not even solitaire is on this thing)...so Im lurking more on this than I have in a month of /b/

Oh goodd another onnneee.

It just keeps happeninggggg.

Alright guys, I had quite the day and night yesterday and it led to a bunch of sleeping in today and I'm still exhausted. I think I'm going to have a cup of coffee (at fucking five PM) and get to work on a post.

Oh it's alright no one blames you, take your timmmee.

Just kidding it's all your fault and type faster.

I do this thing where I make a bulleted list of everything I need to respond to in the proper order, with my character's thoughts on the subject, then I write the post around it. It minimizes the number of times that I have to refer to the IC for specifics.

Status
Not open for further replies.