Sailing in the Sky (Sign Ups and OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Jack if you need any help clearly everyone here is dedicated to this RP, myself included.

We can take the base idea since Egglegg has vanished and do whatever we want with it.

Ive been thinking about it. Considering Im liable to be dropping two classes this semester, Ill have plenty of time to focus on these two RPs Im in/running/co-running.

Decided: Will take over. Creating group for this to consolidate information and space.

At this point it's more like:

Sailing in the sky: A new Hype directors cut HD redux part 2 DX version. (Now with 27 seconds of unseen footage)

in shocking 2d directed by michael bay in the style of M Night Shamalan

Im posting the following in this thread and the 2.0 so apologies for the dual-spam. Gets member attention better, though.

@chukklehed @Whisket @Mari @Ouchies @ProfessorNv @Crono @Navi Jay (when she returns)

I am taking over Sailing in the Sky as Egglegg appears to have quit the site. No longer can her profile be accessed and is considered a guest. In one week's time, I will be asking Diana to throw these threads into the Graveyard. This includes the IC thread as we will be restarting from scratch. All participants are encouraged to join the new group and post their character sheets in the Barracks. I will be posting a thread in the group as an overview of what the group is for, what will be happening with the RP and where I aim to take it, with the direction of this group as a backing.

I shall have a new IC thread started up soon, within the next week. In the meantime, as a group, I would like to discuss what we aim to do in terms of fun for the game. As of right now, and before, we had no direction. I think that in order to make our game start off smoothly is to have a basic first goal that we can expand from there.

That is all.

Reactions: Mari
New OOC thread: Round three! Fight! Do note some minor changes to the character sheet.

I'm just curious if anything is meant by the "mature" word in the new signup thread.

Maybe we were drinking too much in the first RP? ;)

I'm just curious if anything is meant by the "mature" word in the new signup thread.

Maybe we were drinking too much in the first RP? ;)
Mature is anything that could be defined as rated R. The reason I put that filter on the top is for those players who take character romance to more personal levels. High violence, excessive swearing, sexual themes, gore, ect. all require a mature tag in my books. Just something to keep people out of trouble so long as they know what they are getting into. I dont anticipate anything too 'mature' in terms of content but its better to be safer than sorry in my books.

Mature is anything that could be defined as rated R. The reason I put that filter on the top is for those players who take character romance to more personal levels. High violence, excessive swearing, sexual themes, gore, ect. all require a mature tag in my books. Just something to keep people out of trouble so long as they know what they are getting into. I dont anticipate anything too 'mature' in terms of content but its better to be safer than sorry in my books.
HUA! (heard understood & acknowledged)

Status
Not open for further replies.