Sailing in the Sky (Sign Ups and OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I think we've got everyone. I'll work on a post...when can I respond...I'm busy with a collab at the moment, and I've got college most of tomorrow. I think I may be able to squeeze my post in after my first class, but it will be made via library computer.

So...not only did my laptop break (got a new one now) but the alerts were never pinging so I thought this died for some strange ass reason...This is going to either make for an interesting catch-up or a depressing fall-out...

Name: Jack Nolan
Species: Human
Appearance: Five foot nine, one seventy in weight with a slim build. Brown hair, steel grey eyes and "Midwest" complexion (Ill find a picture for this later)
Personality: Disassociative Identities, Logic Oriented, Close minded, Soft spoken
Back Story: Ever since Jack was a little boy, he had loved cutting things open and finding what makes them tick. So, in his high school days attending New Haven Academy on Planet Manhattan in the New York system, he took every class available for both human anatomy and xeno anatomy. In his junior year, he published a thesis statement on comparative anatomies between humans and the primal R'yleh species of Drak'nor V and how humanity could integrate the cellular regeneration of the species into humanity to treat memory loss without the use of nanites and memory retrieval. Since his years in high school, he rose to the top of Manhattan University and got his doctorate in Xeno Biology and became a freelance scientist to further his own goals.
Strengths: Xenobiology, Anatomy and Physiology, Strategy Games (IN SPACE!!!!)
Weaknesses: Anything and everything physical, aversion to large crowds, apathetic in stressful situations
Position on ship (apparently I deleted that part :o ): Xenobiologist/Research Coordinator
Other: Schizophrenic, manic mood swings.
Because Im egotistical and narcissistic, Im going to use this picture of myself as my character image because I think Im attractive as fuck...and Im more or less playing an extension of my insane self~

Ah shit Nhills is in trouble, straight up called out by a girl.

I see your moustache Jack, and raise you mine. Which is somewhere around here.

Considering you are a skeleton, you have a lot of catching up to do D;

Das boot. Also...cant tell if beard or shadow....

eh, light beard/shadow. I lost all my good beard pics, also i cant grow facial hair anymore because of my job T_T

I knew that struggle all too well, my friend. With any luck, I can land a position somewhere that lets me keep my beard so long as it's trimmed. Found a rather cozy little barber shop Im going to to maintain it >.>

2drunk2fuck_zps8912898e.jpg

This is now a facial hair thread.

>mfw
>notices your title under your name is n'wah
>hopes is Elder Scrolls reference

Also, I forgot how much grinding on Stick Ranger is when waiting for posts...

TES 4 lyfe

Morrowind is still my favorite game to this day.

Aint that the truth. Im hoping that the computer guys can recover my Elder Scrolls rp setting...spent several years refining it and would hate to lose it ;-;

I'm more of an Oblivion whore, but Skyrim ain't as bad as it sounds.

Good to have you back, Nolan North. If you want you can stick with the xenobiologist, but in all honesty we have a lot of other positions that you might find interesting as well since they didn't get filled. We have two doctors, two engineers and two mercenaries...actually, that isn't a bad thing. It's sort of like each person has a buddy they'll be working closely with on the ship.

I just got back from a twelve hour day at college, by the way, and I'm heading to a party in an hour so I won't be able to post. Might get one drunken post up before I go to bed though.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Jack Nolan

Paper....

Um1XcA7.gif

Why are so many people still using paper? I didn't think this would be something the entire crew did, it's past the year 3,000 and we're on the edge of the Orion arm of the galaxy. ;_;

I'm about to give in and install some quantum fax machines, and pagers on the Vixen. Maybe get you all walkmans as a "welcome to the crew" present, and put an eight-track player and a collection of Elvis' greatest hits in all the cabins.

I'm joking, of course. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
@Azathoth

Yea, paper. I try to keep files with both digital and physical copies so that tends to carry through with my character. Plus tangibility is always nice when dealing with sensitive documents.

Also, I approve greatly of your Soul Eater gif

Status
Not open for further replies.