Sailing in the Sky (Sign Ups and OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm stoked to get this party going.

Party_Hard.gif

I'm going to have to open up paint when I get home and make some adjustments.

I like where this is headed.

Reactions: Azathoth
not much, working on the ic cos I didn't get around to it yesterday.

Chillin'
Killin'
Waiting for the IC like the rest but I'm patient, opening post is a big deal.

I hope the first post will live up to your expectations O_o haha

Thank you all for being patient with me!

Alright, expect me to set up the stage for the Black King tonight before I go to bed.

wooh! first post!
*cough* the plan was for the Captain to get the first post, so I could establish the ship and scenario and you weren't just posting a walk through crowds. *coughcough*

.............................................................................................................................................................................wellshitfuck........................

.............................................................................................................................................................................wellshitfuck........................
Well, I've posted now so you can feel free to remember that those people in front of you weren't everyone else because all of you walking together on a station of eleven million is a little unlikely. Then turn before reaching the ship you're drawing near to and walk into the bar, while cooly pretending you hadn't been heading over to hop onto the ship. *nods*

ah I just remade a new post already lol​

I too have posted, now for sleep.

Great to see it's running now!

I'll be sure to post soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.