ᴛʜᴇ ᴢᴏᴅɪᴀᴄs » ᴏᴏᴄ «

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
  • Love
Reactions: Alexis and kelsen
Same here :)))
Just so we don't trip over each other or anything, I was planning on having Dalton interact with Jonathan straight off and put up one for Alex after you're finished with Lánhuā's. Does that work for you?

Reactions: kelsen
And it just deleted half of Lánhuā's and all of Ezra's and I have an exam in 45 minutes so let's see how fast I can get this done :')

If youpress the undo button don't you get it back?
And it just deleted half of Lánhuā's and all of Ezra's and I have an exam in 45 minutes so let's see how fast I can get this done :')

Is everyone in their own clothes?

Reactions: Alexis
Will you be including where the various locations in Omnia are? As in is Eat Street to the north/south/east/west for example.
Just curious ^^

@Alexis I plan to post tomorrow

Reactions: kelsen and Alexis
So I had some free time and no WiFi this weekend, so here are some drawings I did of everyone's female characters. My art style isn't really realistic, but it's not super cartoony either, so they don't 100% look like their references. The picture is pretty big, I should warn.
I have individual close up shots of each as well, so if you want the link to your character's just let me know. They're posted on my art blog, which is why the url is from tumblr.

I hope you like them?

So I had some free time and no WiFi this weekend, so here are some drawings I did of everyone's female characters. My art style isn't really realistic, but it's not super cartoony either, so they don't 100% look like their references. The picture is pretty big, I should warn.
I have individual close up shots of each as well, so if you want the link to your character's just let me know. They're posted on my art blog, which is why the url is from tumblr.

I hope you like them?
Those are beautiful^^.

• Thank You
Getting intros for my two up later tonight^^

• Love

I hope you like them?
They are gorgeous~ ^^

• Thank You

I hope you like them?
Those are amazing! I've always loved to draw but the most I can do are chibis and even they look weird xD You have a talent!

• Thank You