ᴛʜᴇ ᴢᴏᴅɪᴀᴄs » ᴏᴏᴄ «

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Definitely! I look forward to it.
And I hope you enjoy your meal :))
Almost forgot. But yeah when Hercules has a giant baby fit. Lan has all the rights to literally smack him back to shape xD.

Almost forgot. But yeah when Hercules has a giant baby fit. Lan has all the rights to literally smack him back to shape xD.

I was acually referring to Lán's power - charmspeak. It's not something she likes using, but if he gets dangerously out of control she'd do it for the good of the group.

But of course, that's only if that's something your comfortable with ^^

• Love
Reactions: Justin
I was acually referring to Lán's power - charmspeak. It's not something she likes using, but if he gets dangerously out of control she'd do it for the good of the group.

But of course, that's only if that's something your comfortable with ^^
Oh yeah xD. Look at me wanting to physically hurt my own char xD. But that works too xD. When he is in rage or big baby mode charm away xD.

• Love
Reactions: kelsen
@Alexis thank you! And lurv all of the ideas! :3 So, for Ollie, friends with Cam and neutral with Jon?

And the same thing with Becca, but borderline enemies with Jon.

@kelsen He is in fact my avatar xD I love him lots~

And I totally feel that Ollie could be friends with Lánhuā. He would probably be the one person that appreciates her blunt honesty since he is the same, but more innocent about it

I too think he and Erza could be friends! I feel like Erza could also drag the poor sap out into the world more

@Spectre of the Fade Becca and Alex would probably be enemies then. Becca would get annoyed with her slow thinking before heading into something and especially her pacifism

As for Dalton, I'm not sure she would dislike him at all. I think their similarities would make them clash just as much as their differences, but she'd still like him as a person

• Love
Reactions: kelsen
Ok so Hercules an Alex Neutral/Enemies xD.

Hercules and Dalton Best Competitve Buds lol.

Eris and Alex with Lan three musketeers xD. And Eris and Alex from Gaea so I bet they know about one another a lot?

Eris and Dalton. Friends and Potential Crushes? XD just because he seems like the type to break down her walls maybe or it might just be me dying over Ian xD.

Went to bed after eating last night cses took more out of me then I thought lol.
Yep, and yep. c:

So...we've got the three musketeers (Alex, Eris, and Lánhuā) and we're got the three stooges (Cameron, Dalton, and Ezra). Nice.

I think they'd be good friends, ye, and I see the potential for crushes, but I don't think I want to lock romance-y stuff in for Dalton until the roleplay gets underway. See how he interacts with the other characters in practice, y'know?

@Spectre of the Fade Becca and Alex would probably be enemies then. Becca would get annoyed with her slow thinking before heading into something and especially her pacifism

As for Dalton, I'm not sure she would dislike him at all. I think their similarities would make them clash just as much as their differences, but she'd still like him as a person
Yeah, I'd say Becca and Alex would be enemies in that case. I feel like they'll butt heads an awful lot.

Okay, good point. Dalton's going to have a lot of respect for her and her indomitable attitude. So...friends, then? The kind that fight a lot but it doesn't harm their relationship any? Since Dalton doesn't really hold grudges and he's not the type to press for apologies?

• Love
Reactions: Justin and MaryGold
@Spectre of the Fade this is all I found :3

Z35cR5bYU4VlYGovWfkcls-1rkLP11smpSB_35QNQTRZE-X0qX3IdKZq_erMx4QVzwWacih6SrKw-wnHyKhZiQp4i6unF_BYyYBiGL6gD32FSNI0AIEEgCct2NAN8YnpKreFNKiw3tP0Rt_uP-A-07qEVpRpu9Q=w475-h310-nc

yi3i7ieEYX6_nwMIpwPB56Rj7DUMZGL_-1ZqnuZtTBXuUSGa8p8YQ25gfTa_FE2jpXrjNUMJmbvHANPMkwJq6MhseO_e_c09x2-Kwkw_DP4G5WtE0WYNyJ3nG5BslstWGInVdSFbvFyyJ4YAjsvN38SWdKccjd8=w200-h150-nc

tumblr_inline_mthvw445KK1s73oxm.gif

tumblr_inline_mnxyclvdWr1qz4rgp.gif

BQ6Q4p0-5ZNSV5H_c3cdKX3DIlOZRMYEr8Z-jZtKJIvLk-bRX8Bo6Cwu3o1ZTUZI1-vd0K4fzigXa96KzPSnS-fLjKTdxEcdQ6kNGZdCGTjQkdCB6XOnWxDR_Leq4sYwhegoij--MsVpdCBzQyrwPk1LePM4k-4=w500-h245-nc

LiZnM0KpF3C7rNvTzCs6U3a2n8ty6SIxU2iDBv8YcPL6yxo5CFHKujTrLivovdqfcJ3PXu5f5SJhK9T_70qn432qAyEhcP6QJZEDiscfzFjom0luhggx5ya3SQonpCgeDMfC_EXMtNleGMiFJ_GwuVspVg0tqU8=w500-h245-nc

F1tGVfzOIoL9Pv2SCtx6G2ZVYtn2uND-HnYn4amsDsFrdLxBJMUBHmAsUDnfB3onf_n8qdVCTG8_25nbNYT1PVac2yDsFQ0ju-x-5v3-iPbxSKZNa1Yp8avyzSCyk_WrJXvI55EoOqrsB6IiUqmcc9kuihGZ2KY=w260-h146-nc
Thank you so much~ I really appreciate these. c:

But I have finally put my Gemini up! So, he too is open for relations!
And, since I forgot on the other post. Oliver is lovely. ^^
I feel like he and Alex would get along well, seeing as they're both dorky nerds. I could see them bro-ing it up over video games or comics and she'd appreciate his honest personality every bit as much as she appreciates Lánhuā and Eris'. c: Dalton would like him, too, with his passion for the things he likes and his intelligent and observant personality, though Dalton's probably going to bother him considerably more than he would like.

Reactions: MaryGold
Yeah, I'd say Becca and Alex would be enemies in that case. I feel like they'll butt heads an awful lot.

Okay, good point. Dalton's going to have a lot of respect for her and her indomitable attitude. So...friends, then? The kind that fight a lot but it doesn't harm their relationship any? Since Dalton doesn't really hold grudges and he's not the type to press for apologies?

Thank you so much~ I really appreciate these. c:

And, since I forgot on the other post. Oliver is lovely. ^^
I feel like he and Alex would get along well, seeing as they're both dorky nerds. I could see them bro-ing it up over video games or comics and she'd appreciate his honest personality every bit as much as she appreciates Lánhuā and Eris'. c: Dalton would like him, too, with his passion for the things he likes and his intelligent and observant personality, though Dalton's probably going to bother him considerably more than he would like.

Yusss! It sounds perfect! So, Alex and Becca enemies? And Dalton and Becca bickering friends?

And thank you, Oliver is my babe. And he would be great friends Alex! They can be beautiful dorks together. ;w; And Dalton, I think his excitable personality will be good for Ollies calming one. They could kind of balance each other out :3

• Love
Reactions: Spectre of the Fade
Bam, Alex's sheet now has GIFs. Whoo~

Yep, and yep. c:

So...we've got the three musketeers (Alex, Eris, and Lánhuā) and we're got the three stooges (Cameron, Dalton, and Ezra). Nice.

I think they'd be good friends, ye, and I see the potential for crushes, but I don't think I want to lock romance-y stuff in for Dalton until the roleplay gets underway. See how he interacts with the other characters in practice, y'know?

Yup Three Musketeers and Three Stooges XD.

And yeah. That's why I said Potential Crushes. I'm glad to see another Organic Relationshiper since I usually just let things go through the rp if there is enough room to do that XD. Sometimes chars are just jumping over one another lol.

• Love
@MaryGold
I think Eris and Becca they seem a lot a like but in different ways. Since Eris is more on the nicer side; so they could be friends down the line but for now, probably enemies or neutral. Probably butting heads a lot.

Hercules and Becca... two volcanoes ready to erupt on one another. Probably frenemies since both from Fotia they probably been around one another a lot so a healthy rivalry... sort of unhealthy though XD.

Eris and Oliver.... just like Ezra, Eris would be protective over him and want to keep him safe. Smothering him with care XD.

Hercules and Oliver... best they stay as far away from one another as possible just would be bad xD.

• Love
Reactions: MaryGold
Yup Three Musketeers and Three Stooges XD.

And yeah. That's why I said Potential Crushes. I'm glad to see another Organic Relationshiper since I usually just let things go through the rp if there is enough room to do that XD. Sometimes chars are just jumping over one another lol.
Niiice. Do you want to have Alex and Eris have a pre-existing friendship, or should they just be acquaintances?

I feel you, yeah. It's easy to do pre-roleplay plotting with Alex, because she's a predictable person with predictable reactions and it's easy to figure out what she'd think of other characters because of that. But Dalton's so reactive, like you could give him the same comment with three different wordings and he'd respond in three different ways. Makes it hard to figure out how he'd get along with people. Plus, I kind of prefer writing organic relationships in general. d:

• Love
Niiice. Do you want to have Alex and Eris have a pre-existing friendship, or should they just be acquaintances?

I feel you, yeah. It's easy to do pre-roleplay plotting with Alex, because she's a predictable person with predictable reactions and it's easy to figure out what she'd think of other characters because of that. But Dalton's so reactive, like you could give him the same comment with three different wordings and he'd respond in three different ways. Makes it hard to figure out how he'd get along with people. Plus, I kind of prefer writing organic relationships in general. d:
Pre-existing friendship. Since they were both shy; they could have related on that. I bet Eris showed Alex her hiding spot in the forest around Gaea and they had adventures together or something XD.

Yeah. I feel that way. Since any char I make, I make sure they aren't predictable so things happen depending on what happens in the rp so I get it and I love that^^.

• Love
@MaryGold
I think Eris and Becca they seem a lot a like but in different ways. Since Eris is more on the nicer side; so they could be friends down the line but for now, probably enemies or neutral. Probably butting heads a lot.

Hercules and Becca... two volcanoes ready to erupt on one another. Probably frenemies since both from Fotia they probably been around one another a lot so a healthy rivalry... sort of unhealthy though XD.

Eris and Oliver.... just like Ezra, Eris would be protective over him and want to keep him safe. Smothering him with care XD.

Hercules and Oliver... best they stay as far away from one another as possible just would be bad xD.
First and foremost: HELLO, JUSTIN! Been a while, yes? :3

They should be enemies at first, I think. For Becca and Eris

Omg, yes, a very unhealthy rivalry I think xD Having both of these two in the same may 'cause some mayhem

D'aww, like his other close friends I think he'll be especially possessive of her. And of course easily jealous when hanging out with anyone else. He's a child xD

I'm kind of curious of the bad things that would happen between these two though xD

• Love
First and foremost: HELLO, JUSTIN! Been a while, yes? :3

They should be enemies at first, I think. For Becca and Eris

Omg, yes, a very unhealthy rivalry I think xD Having both of these two in the same may 'cause some mayhem

D'aww, like his other close friends I think he'll be especially possessive of her. And of course easily jealous when hanging out with anyone else. He's a child xD

I'm kind of curious of the bad things that would happen between these two though xD
Yes it has XD. Glad we're in another rp together lol.

Yeah, it only fits right for those two to start off on bad terms XD.

Yes. The more mayhem, the better lol.

Awww XD. That's perfect. Oh my god I love this already.

Wow... **secretly feels the same way** well they are bound to be near one another, so let's see how that goes XD.

@MaryGold Yep! Olly and Cam are friends and Olly and Jon are neutral while Jon and Becca would start off neutral with the potential of being enemies and Becca and Cam are friends :3

@Flawless⭐ Hey! So, for Eris and Hercules:

Hercules and Jon would butt heads a lot but I feel like they'd be more frenemies than downright enemies because Jonathon would also have a little respect for Hercules. Hercules and Cam won't get along at all, she would definitely want to come at him every chance she gets haha xD and if he's enemies with Becca, then she'd probably use that as an excuse to be make him her enemy too because she's just that way. xD

For Eris, I think Jonathon would actually warm up to her. They probably wouldn't hit it off right away and it'd take some time but I feel like there is potential for him to be soft and less of an ass around her. Cam would no doubt like her so they could be fast friends. Since she's the youngest though not that young, Eris might dote on her xD

• Love
@MaryGold Yep! Olly and Cam are friends and Olly and Jon are neutral while Jon and Becca would start off neutral with the potential of being enemies and Becca and Cam are friends :3

@Flawless⭐ Hey! So, for Eris and Hercules:

Hercules and Jon would butt heads a lot but I feel like they'd be more frenemies than downright enemies because Jonathon would also have a little respect for Hercules. Hercules and Cam won't get along at all, she would definitely want to come at him every chance she gets haha xD and if he's enemies with Becca, then she'd probably use that as an excuse to be make him her enemy too because she's just that way. xD

For Eris, I think Jonathon would actually warm up to her. They probably wouldn't hit it off right away and it'd take some time but I feel like there is potential for him to be soft and less of an ass around her. Cam would no doubt like her so they could be fast friends. Since she's the youngest though not that young, Eris might dote on her xD
That's what I thought for both Hercules and Eris XD. I think majority of people will hate Hercules in th beginning but like a rash... he'll grow on you all XD. And Eris is definitely going to be the mother of the group, she always falls into that role. Her nurturing side will always be her biggest and best trait XD.

• Love
Reactions: Alexis
Pre-existing friendship. Since they were both shy; they could have related on that. I bet Eris showed Alex her hiding spot in the forest around Gaea and they had adventures together or something XD.

Yeah. I feel that way. Since any char I make, I make sure they aren't predictable so things happen depending on what happens in the rp so I get it and I love that^^.
I like it~ Time to edit it into Alex's sheet. Does that mean Alex would have done her tattoos?

I know exactly what you mean. ^^ I'm really excited to see how all these different personalities mesh in roleplay, I have to say.

• Love
I like it~ Time to edit it into Alex's sheet. Does that mean Alex would have done her tattoos?

I know exactly what you mean. ^^ I'm really excited to see how all these different personalities mesh in roleplay, I have to say.
Oh my God. I didn't even think of that!!!!!!!! Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes she did do them both lol.

Yeah, going to be exciting. See surprises who people you wouldn't think would get along but thrown in a situation where their views on one another change XD.

Going to update both sheets tomorrow after work. Busy working on posts and other cses right now^^.

• Love
Yusss! It sounds perfect! So, Alex and Becca enemies? And Dalton and Becca bickering friends?

And thank you, Oliver is my babe. And he would be great friends Alex! They can be beautiful dorks together. ;w; And Dalton, I think his excitable personality will be good for Ollies calming one. They could kind of balance each other out :3
I missed this earlier, I'm so sorry!

Yeah, perfect. ^^ Editing Becca and Oliver into my sheets now.

I can see why Oliver's your babe, he's adorable~ I like both of those things, and I feel like Oliver and Dalton interacting is going to be like a cat and a dog making friends. It's gonna be fun.

Okay! Since our last player hasn't responded we're going to go ahead with just ten characters. I have a back story for what happened to the other two and it could cause some drama in the future so it's not all bad. I shall have the IC up in a few hours!