1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Horror, Romance, Fantasy, Smut, YAOI, Slice of Life, Modern Fantasy,
tropical-island-beach-1440x900.jpg

Introducing the first episode of...
Love in Paradise

Fourteen singles have signed up or (are signed up by family/friends/etc) for their perfect summer holiday. They shall be spoiled at a tropical island, everything available to them and everything will be paid for. Why? Because they will be the stars in a new reality tv show called Love in Paradise. They will share the house with the other singles, all have their own rooms, there will be a mini bar, an indoors and outdoors pool, an air hockey table, a gaming room, everything you can imagine.

They have the room to go on dates, scuba diving for instance, or hiking or a romantic horseback ride down the beach, with the single of their dreams. There will be secret and crazy assignments to earn some extra money when they get back. There are just two rules for the 12 weeks they are on the island. One; no one is to leave the island, unless they have to due to their own or others safety. And two; no one is allowed to contact anyone outside the island.

So what is the catch? Here is the part that the characters will not know. Love in Paradise is a fake name, in real the show is called Trouble in Paradise. Secondly, while everyone is indeed single... some have some history together... So will the exes take blunt revenge, will old loves thrives again? Or will new relationships blossom up and be destroyed again? Can you be friends with the ex of the girl you are having a fling with? Do you believe the rubbish the ex of your current dream man tells you?

Find this out and more on the next episode of
Trouble in Paradise...

f_3cb4gruwwr7m~.jpg

Rules
~ It will be a rather laid back casual roleplay. I would like replies every week if possible. Please make sure your posts are understandable and proofread them.
~ This rp is open to all sexualities and backgrounds and whatever now. Please be respectful towards eachother
~ I will be setting up a discord chat for this (once I have figured out how to do that) because COMMUNICATION will be very important. This also means I will not set up an OOC thread, but only a sign up thread, when I feel like I have enough interest.
~ You are allowed to have multiple character, but no more than three.
~ Your character can be part of more than one couple. Please make this clear in the reservations.
~ I will only allow real life pictures, so no anime.
~ Yes, I have done this rp before. So yes this may sound familiar. Everyone from the old rp is of course welcome back in this rp (but new rp new chances)
~ Please tell me the gender and sexuality of your character when you reservate a spot (makes it easier for all of us). Of course you can also reservate a spot without a set gender/sexuality, but be aware that you will have to adjust to your partner than maybe.
~ Feel free to tag other people or those you want as a partner. I have not yet made up my mind on what couple I am gonna play, so if you want to be my ex you can tag me as well :P

Roles
- Forced Ending –
They were forced to break up. But what was it that forced them to break up? Work? Social environment? Parents? Distance?
Person 1; @Justin The Mad King ~ FC; Everton (male)
Person 2; @DarkiusHeavenstein ~ FC; Alexis Ren (female)

- High School Sweethearts –
They just got bored, or maybe only one of them wanted more in life? They had a long lasting relationship until one, or both, suddenly decided to pull the plug. It was the break up that no one saw coming.
Person 3; @Justin The Mad King ~ FC: Kofi (male)
Person 4; @CrystalTears

- Trouble Couple –
They had always been fighting and screaming at each other and many asked themselves how they could be together. This was the break up that everybody could see from miles away.
Person 5; @Shayla ~ FC unknown (female)
Person 6; @Dante the Unforgiven ~ FC unknown (male)

- Not Enough –
After those first few dates are over and the special shine is gone, there is just not enough left to make it through as a couple. Or maybe it only stopped sparkling for one?
Person 7; @Princess Poisoned Rose ~ FC: Nikki Reed (female)
Person 8; @Andy ~ FC unknown

- Hot and Cold -
They have seen each other at their highest and at their lowest. They can't stand each other, nor could they be without each other. As soon as they get together, they split up, only to get back together. Or maybe it had been the alcohol and parties that kept them together? Mystery and question marks for this 'couple' all over.
Person 9; @Akashi ~ FC unknown
Person 10; @Makomin ~ FC: Shin Se Kyung (female)

- One and One makes Three –
One cheated, the other found out. Or maybe both cheated? Or maybe it had just been rumors that broke them?
Person 11; @Akashi ~ FC unknown
Person 12; @Shayla ~ FC unknown (female)
Person 13; @DarkiusHeavenstein ~ FC Jayy von Monroe (male)

-Forever Alone-
That female who has the talk, the money, the body perhaps but still never has been together with a girl/boy. The female that has never dated, maybe because s()he has an anxiety or maybe no interest at all? One thing is for sure, this (wo)man is still a virgin for whatever reason.
Person 14; @Princess Poisoned Rose ~ FC: Anna Kendrick (female)

1427244127-6a00d834a2893f69e2016762bcfca7970b-800wi.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
  • Love
Hot and Cold and One and One Makes Three. I'll take a spot of each? XD

• Love
Reactions: DarkiusHeavenstein
Hot and Cold and One and One Makes Three. I'll take a spot of each? XD
Those happen to be my favorite couples as well XD Maybe I shall pick up Hot and Cold as well. I am really not sure yet

Reactions: Akashi
HS Sweetheart of course.

And Forced Ending.

• Love
Yes two characters? You gonna do two characters?

Face Claims
- Forced Ending –
Max Junior (Male Model)
07b567f98bd362e1d75e31aec48df5fc.jpg

- High School Sweethearts -
Anderson Noel (Male Model)
Anderson_Noel.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Darleyn Guineverre Madelyn van Almend
Forced Ending
FC: Alexis Ren
alexis-ren8.jpg

• Love
Thank you for the tag but I will have to decline.

Second Faceclaim
He is still open for anything
FC: Jayy Von Monroe

ce9535d1fced5ffff3b643983460adf5.jpg

• Love
Heyyo there! Can I reserve the second spot for Hot and Cold? ^^

My character is a heterosexual female, by the way.

Last edited by a moderator:
so so so so tempted to do two characters for this... I have seen this exact rp someone else did it but it crashed shortly after opening. I know I wanna do Forever Alone and maybe High School Sweet hearts with JUJU (both will be Female)

I'll take One and One makes three Female role and then I will take female role for the Trouble Couple and the other spot male in trouble Couple for Dante. He asked me to reserve for him since he can't at the moment.^^

And yes! I was a member of the last one that came around.^^

I might take the girl I made for this last time and use her as one of my characters
@Shayla
FC for the Forever Alone Anna Kendrick
(decided not to do high school sweethearts)
and Nikki Reed for Not enough couple

FC/CS Reserve Trouble Couple Male

Status
Not open for further replies.