RWBY: The OC story (Closed for now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like him and his weapon so far. But 300 times normal gravity is a lot. I'm talking shattering every projectile that comes near him on the ground from the sheer force. Any opponent that goes near him would become mush, even if it's just 10 seconds that it's active.

The only reason Goku, Vegeta, and those people from Dragonball Z can do it is because they're cheaters with their Saiyany bull.

I'd drop that down to 15x normal gravity, which should put a noticeable weight on the opponent but not enough to kill them.
you got a point would 100 be ok

you got a point would 100 be ok
That would be broken bones at the very least. I can give you 20x because, like I said, we're not trying to kill people.

That would be broken bones at the very least. I can give you 20x because, like I said, we're not trying to kill people.
thankyou I changed it ...I wanna make another character because idk who were waiting on.. just to have 3 full teams

ok i'll hold off on it for now

Hmm, actually, I think we'd be off by 2 characters for 4 full teams if you make another person. (I don't know how to math)

If that happens, would people be willing to make another character?

Wait... Do you not have my character sheet? Or are you waiting on me to start in the IC

I can make an extra character if no one else volunteers, prefer to focus on one though.

Wait... Do you not have my character sheet? Or are you waiting on me to start in the IC

OH! Sorry! I messed up. I forgot you made Jay. Sorry about that.

Damn. You guys have started rping and here I am stuck doing school! Don't you people have lives???

I could totally make another char since I usually play more than one chars in rps, like I usually have eight chars in an rp if they let me xD. Just let me know, and I will have them up in a few than will post for both^^

I could totally make another char since I usually play more than one chars in rps, like I usually have eight chars in an rp if they let me xD. Just let me know, and I will have them up in a few than will post for both^^

Thanks~ Once all the characters are in, we'll see how many we'll need before we have all the teams

Reactions: MadKingJai™
2 Empty spots to get a total of 16

01) Amber White________________York
02) August Aurelius Autumn_______CrossJustX
03) Biborka "Bora" Winterval______Jessica2477
04) Chance Aurum______________Infin1teZer0
05) Dahlia Crimson______________RJS
06) Jay Ciel____________________Ramboing
07) Khan Ballister_______________Xytheus
08) Mardi I. Blackwell____________Blitzfang43
09) Oshea Creed_______________Iroh
10) Rose Paris Heart____________Prince Shattered Charming
11) Sunil Winterval_____________Jessica2477

12) Unamed #1________________FallenStar
13) Unamed #2________________FallenStar
14) Unamed #3________________Iroh
15) Unamed #4________________Prince Shattered Charming
16) -EMPTY-

Worst comes to worst, I can make someone for the last spot but would prefer to let someone else take it if possible.

• Useful
Reactions: Justin
I usually prefer playing one character per RP, sorry.

I usually prefer playing one character per RP, sorry.
Nah, it's fine. I could probably make another character so don't worry about it

bae5295287b848a31bc15e68bd64e5ff945e712b.jpg

-Appearance-

Name: Violet Valerian​

Race: Human
Color: Violet

Combat School?: Beacon
Weapon: Two long barrel pistols that can combine into a high powerful sniper, in pistol form the pistols can be used as tonfa's. They are blunt but can cause great damage and Violet is also skilled to seamlessly switch between Tonfa and pistol

Semblance: Violets Semblance allows her to create panels of light which she can then stand on... she can stand on the panels and be stable even if upside down or in a diagonal position. Violet can teleport from one panel to another with great agility. The Panels are durable but can be broken with enough force and can temporarily be use for defense. She mainly uses the panels to gain a good vantage point to use her sniper. Cannot make many panels at once at most 5.

catalyst__the_glyph_of_fire_by_psykikraithe-300x300.jpg

Personality: Violet is very friendly and nice and actually has no knowledge of personal space. she is the type that will be the first to introduce herself and get up right into your face. She is very protective of friends and family, and has somewhat of a comedic temper. When wronged in any way she will pummel the person who is at fault.

Extra information/Facts about your character: Even though she is a sniper she has great physical strength due to close range fighting with tonfa's. She is Oshea's cousin and often hits him when he flirts with girls, she is trying to get him off a path of anger even though he hides it well she knows better. She loves music and sweets and her backpack is mainly filled with candy that she offers to people.

Reactions: CrossJustX
(If I can't have two characters let me know I just like the diversty I usually make my characters polar opposites won't make anymore)

Hey, this really isn't too important, but could the CS's be in one single location so we don't have to scroll through this thread to find them?

Its really more of a suggestion....

Wait, are you setting it up so that both of my characters are on the same team???

Status
Not open for further replies.