RWBY: The OC story (Closed for now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, are you setting it up so that both of my characters are on the same team???

Nah, I think he's just counting up the characters.

Characters managed by the same person I will try to keep off the same team :3

if they are on the same team won't bother me either jst saying its not a necessity but it would be more convenient if they were I know that

AnimeBoyBlueHair_zps49b81f57.jpg

|★|Name|★|
Marcellus Henric Ellington

|★|Gender|★|
Male

|★|Age|★|
Eighteen

|★|Race|★|
Human

|★|Color|★|
Mint Green
[spoili]
Mint_Green_429782_i0.png

[/spoili]

|★|Combat School|★|
Beacon Academy

|★|Weapon|★|
Viper's Ending
[spoili]
9PGj4K8.jpg

[/spoili]

Viper's Ending is a dual dagger weapon with two small pistols on each side of the daggers, which Marcellus puts Dust Bullets in when he needs a long-range attack or distraction. Viper's Ending's name comes from the technique and type of Dust that Marcellus usually dips the tips in. Marcellus has always had a fascination with Steam Dust, just because it goes well with his Semblance. Since steam can cause Dehydration and make someone exhausted, when he hits someone with the points of the daggers, steam will enter their body, slowing evaporating the water inside of them. It won't kill the person, just make them tired and weaker... if hit enough times the person can and will pass out.

|★|Semblance|★|
Marcellus Semblance gives him the ability to conjure up smoke to conceal himself and his surroundings (Smoke Screen), being able to control the smoke and move through it. He has had a lot of practice with building up enough smoke to sneak up on an opponent without them even knowing he was ever there. Marcellus is the type of fighter that runs in and runs right back out, not the one to stay in the heat of a battle. His Semblance can be ruined by a gust of wind, or a powerful strike of a weapon, just like any other kind of smoke that can be whipped away.

|★|Personality|★|
AwkwardFriendlyGoofyIntelligentGuardedDiligentWhimsicalSelf-CriticalBashfulHonest
Marcellus doesn't usually start a conversation with another person, unless he really likes them or knows them. He is a very friendly boy, but can be pretty awkward around new people. He doesn't like to show his true and deep emotions, always putting on a brave and happy face. When it comes to telling a lie, he hates doing it, only time he will tell a lie is when someone asks about how he's feeling and why he doesn't like to talk about his family and upbringing. Once or if you get into his shell of shyness and awkwardness, you might get just a glimpse of why Marcellus acts the way he acts towards others.

|★|Extra Information/Facts About Your Character|★|
Marcellus was adopted at the age of four, he has two loving adoptive parents. He has no idea who his real parents are, since they left no trace anywhere in Vale or any other Kingdom.
Marcellus is afraid of showing his emotions, fearing that people will judge him and treat him like the freak that he knows he is.
Marcellus pushes himself more than anyone else, wanting to prove to his nonexistent parents why they should've kept him.
Marcellus loves to eat Apple Pie, that is one way to get him to at least speak to you if anything.

Hmm, I was gonna say let's wait a little on the newer characters until FallenStar get's theirs done, then get through those. But meh, let me look them over and I'll see if I have a problem with something or not

Hmm, I was gonna say let's wait a little on the newer characters until FallenStar get's theirs done, then get through those. But meh, let me look them over and I'll see if I have a problem with something or not
oh sorry read wrong then.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Posting for both of my chars in a bit, so I don't get left too far behind.

M'kay. That reminds me I gotta look at Violet's and the other guy's semblances and weapons.

M'kay. That reminds me I gotta look at Violet's and the other guy's semblances and weapons.
Cool. I will wait until your are done looking over Marcellus, should have no problem since I put in a big time flaw for his semblance.

How short is Sunil?

bae5295287b848a31bc15e68bd64e5ff945e712b.jpg

-Appearance-

Name: Violet Valerian

Race: Human
Color: Violet

Combat School?: Beacon
Weapon: Two long barrel pistols that can combine into a high powerful sniper, in pistol form the pistols can be used as tonfa's. They are blunt but can cause great damage and Violet is also skilled to seamlessly switch between Tonfa and pistol

Semblance: Violets Semblance allows her to create panels of light which she can then stand on... she can stand on the panels and be stable even if upside down or in a diagonal position. Violet can teleport from one panel to another with great agility. The Panels are durable but can be broken with enough force and can temporarily be use for defense. She mainly uses the panels to gain a good vantage point to use her sniper. Cannot make many panels at once at most 5.

catalyst__the_glyph_of_fire_by_psykikraithe-300x300.jpg

Personality: Violet is very friendly and nice and actually has no knowledge of personal space. she is the type that will be the first to introduce herself and get up right into your face. She is very protective of friends and family, and has somewhat of a comedic temper. When wronged in any way she will pummel the person who is at fault.

Extra information/Facts about your character: Even though she is a sniper she has great physical strength due to close range fighting with tonfa's. She is Oshea's cousin and often hits him when he flirts with girls, she is trying to get him off a path of anger even though he hides it well she knows better. She loves music and sweets and her backpack is mainly filled with candy that she offers to people.

Weapon is fine. I'm fine with the Semblance so long as it's within her sight and it's not too far away. Teleportation, hmmm, if there's a timespan in between how often she can teleport. Nothing too large, but if you can't hit her at all because she keeps teleporting over and over it isn't fun.

@Prince Shattered Charming

Weapon and Semblance is all good

@CrossJustX

Sunil is 4'9"

• Thank You
Reactions: Justin
Weapon is fine. I'm fine with the Semblance so long as it's within her sight and it's not too far away. Teleportation, hmmm, if there's a timespan in between how often she can teleport. Nothing too large, but if you can't hit her at all because she keeps teleporting over and over it isn't fun.

@Prince Shattered Charming

Weapon and Semblance is all good

@CrossJustX

Sunil is 4'9"
no she cant teleport repeatedly theres a 10 second lapse if shes teleporting she can teleport with others to if she is holding them
yea its within her sight she cant create panels miles away

no she cant teleport repeatedly theres a 10 second lapse if shes teleporting she can teleport with others to if she is holding them

Then it's all good

Then it's all good
also can I change his name to Zayne Oshea Creed I just noticed everyones name starts with consonant's like b,c,d,f,g,h and not vowels like a,e,I,o,u and its how they come up with the team names like RWBY and JNPR CRDL

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica
Appearance-
wolf_girl_by_animewings.jpg

Name:Rias sandow
Race: faunus
Color:

White
Combat School?:signal
Weapon:

Alpha wolf
latest

Alpha wolf is long katana with a chain attached to the end and a magazine of dust in the hilt. It can convert the dust into different types of slashes making it versatile in combat excaptin cramped spaces.
Semblance: wolfs fury
Rias semblance allows her to gain signicant boosts in strength and speed, giving her the predatory instincts of a wolf This makes her more dangerous at it can become lethal to those around her. She only maintain her semblance for 15 minutes at a time before her body gives out on her.

Personality: rias is happy go lucky and likes to enjoy the small things.
Extra information/Facts about your character:

History: (Optional)

Last edited:
Is this still open? The things said here seem to imply it being closed but the title says open.

Appearance-
wolf_girl_by_animewings.jpg

Name:Rias sandow
Race: faunus
Color:

White
Combat School?:signal
Weapon:

Alpha wolf
latest

Alpha wolf is long katana with a chain attached to the end and a magazine of dust in the hilt. It can convert the dust into different types of slashes making it versatile in combat excaptin cramped spaces.
Semblance: wolfs fury
Rias semblance allows her to gain signicant boosts in strength and speed, but it also clouds her judgement with a wolfs instinct. This makes her more dangerous at it can become lethal to those around her

Personality: rias is happy go lucky and likes to enjoy the small things.
Extra information/Facts about your character:

History: (Optional)
This looks good. Does her Semblance exhaust her in any way?

Is this still open? The things said here seem to imply it being closed but the title says open.
Hmm, I guess we still are. Would Rias plus your character make 16? (Lost track of characters)

If we make enough for even teams, I'll be closing the sign ups unless people don't mind being on a team of NPCs

Status
Not open for further replies.