RWBY: The OC story (Closed for now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team JDAM? How would that be pronounced?

Though team SCBA is just brilliant. Nice job.

Pronounced like Jay-dam. JDAM also means Joint Direct Attack Munition.

My char is going to have Pink as her color, so yeah. Don't usually play Bubblegum Girls (Hyper and Excitable) usually play mean girls, if I ever do play girls lol. But since I love RWBY , girl is going to be a mix of Ruby and Weiss xD

I am liking what @Xytheus is coming up with. Though I'm trying to keep multiple characters off of the same team :L

Also @Prince Shattered Charming, any idea for your character's name?

I am liking what @Xytheus is coming up with. Though I'm trying to keep multiple characters off of the same team :L

Also @Prince Shattered Charming, any idea for your character's name?
I am going for Paris Heart since Pink starts with a P and Hearts are Pink so both of her first and last name works^^.

Have most of the cs done in Google Docs, but working College Homework, need to finish that before in the of the night.

Dang it, I get team names that are so close yet so far. As in missing one letter

• Love
Reactions: Justin
I almost made Team AMBR, but no R.

Could have made Team SAMN (like Salmon XD), no N.
Lol, if I didn't like the name Paris Heart soo much, I would of changed her name to Rose Heart, since roses can be pink lol, sorry.

Then I can make AMBR :3

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Then I can make AMBR :3
Rose Heart is is than lol. She will be up in a few hours, like 10pm est I wanna say, seeing as my homework is not done but almost done^^

Rose Heart is is than lol. She will be up in a few hours, like 10pm est I wanna say, seeing as my homework is not done but almost done^^

I should also mention that teams right now aren't final until I see all of the characters. Cause you know, maybe someone has a character that suits another really well but I put them on another team, you know?

Reactions: MadKingJai™
I should also mention that teams right now aren't final until I see all of the characters. Cause you know, maybe someone has a character that suits another really well but I put them on another team, you know?
Oh yeah I know, but now I sort of like Rose Heart more than Paris Heart lol, so either way Rose Heart is her name now lol.

Running through a program, assuming Team A.M.B.R. 's people are taken. Here are a few ideas for the ones left

Team A.J.C.K. "Team Ajax"
Team D.A.S.K. "Team Dusk"
Team D.S.C.K. ^
Team A.C.J.D. "Team Acid"
Team A.C.S.D. ^

if Team A.M.B.R.'s people are not set....
Team J.A.S.M. "Team Jasmine"
Team J.A.C.K. "Team Jack"
Team J.A.A.K. ^
Team D.A.R.K. "Team Dark"
Team A.R.K.S. "Team Arkose" (Arkose is a type of sandstone)
Team J.A.K.R. "Team Joker"
Team S.U.M.R. "Team Summer"

Just what I can come up with atm, if there were more names declared, I could be certain on more possibilities.

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Jessica and Justin
Running through a program, assuming Team A.M.B.R. 's people are taken. Here are a few ideas for the ones left

Team A.J.C.K. "Team Ajax"
Team D.A.S.K. "Team Dusk"
Team D.S.C.K. ^
Team A.C.J.D. "Team Acid"
Team A.C.S.D. ^

if Team A.M.B.R.'s people are not set....
Team J.A.S.M. "Team Jasmine"
Team J.A.C.K. "Team Jack"
Team J.A.A.K. ^
Team D.A.R.K. "Team Dark"
Team A.R.K.S. "Team Arkose" (Arkose is a type of sandstone)
Team J.A.K.R. "Team Joker"

Just what I can come up with atm, if there were more names declared, I could be certain on more possibilities.

Bruh, this is an awesome list. May use something from it

Let me know when you have all the names/apps you're going to accept, I could probably come up with an even better list once all the names are in.

Let me know when you have all the names/apps you're going to accept, I could probably come up with an even better list once all the names are in.

Awesome~ Right now I'm just waiting for those other sheets I believe are still being made

And I shall be planning my intro...still deciding if I should do his usual greeting or not.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica
Ah, okay, got it.

I'm anxious to start too, but there are people that gotta get their sheets up~
I think you should start people who make their characters late could have their characters show up or have characters run into them

Status
Not open for further replies.