RWBY: The OC story (Closed for now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to drop out. This is too many player characters for my liking.

Heres the current count at:

01) Amber White________________York
02) August Aurelius Autumn_______CrossJustX
03) Biborka "Bora" Winterval______Jessica2477
04) Chance Aurum______________Infin1teZer0
05) Dahlia Crimson______________RJS
06) Jay Ciel____________________Ramboing

07) Khan Ballister_______________Xytheus
07) -EMPTY-
08) Mardi I. Blackwell____________Blitzfang43
09) Zayne Oshea Creed__________Iroh
10) Rose Paris Heart_____________Prince Shattered Charming
11) Sunil Winterval______________Jessica2477
12) Rouge_____________________FallenStar
13) Unamed #2_________________FallenStar
14) Violet Valerian_______________Iroh
15) Marcellus Henric Ellington______Prince Shattered Charming
16) Rias Shandow_______________wolfs rain

Assuming that FallenStar finishes their sheet & does a second character, & since Xytheus is dropping, there'd be exactly 16 characters if The_J is included.

• Useful
Reactions: Justin
e9fb537d191075829224d09c8c7d37ad.png

Name: Venedrict Grüne
Race: Human
Color: Green

Combat School: Beacon

Weapon: Verdant and Emerald, twin fu tao (hook swords) which can be shot out on segments on a cord to either be used like a bladed whip or a grappling hook.

Semblance: Forest's blessing - Venedrict can cause plants to spontaneously grow from soil and loose rock. He can make these plants and any around him grow at insane speeds and in the specific way he wants. When he is extremely angry, plants around him wither and die, his eyes turn to grey, and the plants he creates and control become poisonous, carrying toxins such as hallucinogens and sedatives.
His control of plants requires some energy, and controlling much more than a few vines takes all of his concentration, and will quickly drain him.

Personality: Venedrict is full of life - he always has energy and enthusiasm for whatever he's doing, and tries his best to give it all a go. This has gotten him into a bit of trouble a few times, to say the least - getting caught smoking on Beacon campus nearly got him expelled, but luckily Ospin saw him as a good person and a skilled huntsman, so he was allowed to stay, on the condition that he would be expelled as soon as he was caught again, which he managed to obey.
He can get on well with most people, though they might find him tiring, and perhaps a little childish. Think of a less hyper Nora, in a way.

Extra information/Facts about your character: He wears armour plating under his clothes for combat, and much of it is actually constructed of a tough strain of vine, making it still flexible, and he can even augment his strength with it - to the extent that it has become second nature and requires next to no focus.

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica
Heres the current count at:

01) Amber White________________York
02) August Aurelius Autumn_______CrossJustX
03) Biborka "Bora" Winterval______Jessica2477
04) Chance Aurum______________Infin1teZer0
05) Dahlia Crimson______________RJS
06) Jay Ciel____________________Ramboing

07) Khan Ballister_______________Xytheus
07) -EMPTY-
08) Mardi I. Blackwell____________Blitzfang43
09) Zayne Oshea Creed__________Iroh
10) Rose Paris Heart_____________Prince Shattered Charming
11) Sunil Winterval______________Jessica2477
12) Rouge_____________________FallenStar
13) Unamed #2_________________FallenStar
14) Violet Valerian_______________Iroh
15) Marcellus Henric Ellington______Prince Shattered Charming
16) Rias Shandow_______________wolfs rain

Assuming that FallenStar finishes their sheet & does a second character, & since Xytheus is dropping, there'd be exactly 16 characters if The_J is included.
Awesome, then I'll close the sign ups and start making teams

Awesome, then I'll close the sign ups and start making teams

Still missing a name for FallenStar's second character though, & a complete CS for the first one.

Still missing a name for FallenStar's second character though, & a complete CS for the first one.
Making names for the ones that are already here I can do. Plus I can write down possible ones

Oh! Uh, I'd suggest moving the CS from the Cast list and to the overview tab o.o and maybe beginning to add the profile links and stuff about the characters in the game already o.o

Oh! Uh, I'd suggest moving the CS from the Cast list and to the overview tab o.o and maybe beginning to add the profile links and stuff about the characters in the game already o.o

M'kay, I'll do that now C:

Cool, I did the thing

• Love
Reactions: York
e9fb537d191075829224d09c8c7d37ad.png

Name: Venedrict Grüne
Race: Human
Color: Green

Combat School: Beacon

Weapon: Verdant and Emerald, twin fu tao (hook swords) which can be shot out on segments on a cord to either be used like a bladed whip or a grappling hook.

Semblance: Forest's blessing - Venedrict can cause plants to spontaneously grow from soil and loose rock. He can make these plants and any around him grow at insane speeds and in the specific way he wants. When he is extremely angry, plants around him wither and die, his eyes turn to grey, and the plants he creates and control become poisonous and sometimes carnivorous, but much weaker.
His control of plants requires some energy, and controlling much more than a few vines takes all of his concentration, and will quickly drain him.

Personality: Venedrict is full of life - he always has energy and enthusiasm for whatever he's doing, and tries his best to give it all a go. This has gotten him into a bit of trouble a few times, to say the least - getting caught smoking on Beacon campus nearly got him expelled, but luckily Ospin saw him as a good person and a skilled huntsman, so he was allowed to stay, on the condition that he would be expelled as soon as he was caught again, which he managed to obey.
He can get on well with most people, though they might find him tiring, and perhaps a little childish. Think of a less hyper Nora, in a way.

Extra information/Facts about your character: He wears armour plating under his clothes for combat, and much of it is actually constructed of a tough strain of vine, making it still flexible, and he can even augment his strength with it - to the extent that it has become second nature and requires next to no focus.
Weapon sounds good, I'd remove making the plants carnivorous and add a limit to how much of those plants he can grow. Like only plants within a certain close distance or something, He is growing poisonous plants around him at insane speeds and controlling them after all.

Edit: Forgot to add that if you remove the carnivorous part, you can make the poison part stronger like... Uhh, the more that enters the opponent's system the more they hallucinate, or something

Last edited:
WIP

latest

Name:
Rouge
Race:
Human
Color:
Crimson

Combat School?:
She did go to a combat school.
Weapon:
Hunter

latest

The Brown is Black and the Green is Crimson colored. (Not my Weapon design) Also, ignore the entire bottom left corner.
Semblance:
What's this? It's been a while since I watched RWBY.

Personality:
WIP
Extra information/Facts about your character:
WIP

-Appearance-

Name:
Race:
Color:

Combat School?:
Weapon:
Semblance:

Personality:
Extra information/Facts about your character:

History: (Optional)

Semblance is like a special power that is unique to every person because of their aura.

One of the characters has a protective one where if someone hits him, said character feels nothing but the opponent feels the impact of their own hit.

Another has enhanced strength, stuff like that.

Weapon sounds good, I'd remove making the plants carnivorous and add a limit to how much of those plants he can grow. Like only plants within a certain close distance or something, He is growing poisonous plants around him at insane speeds and controlling them after all.
To be fair, it can't be much more than a couple of plants plus those in his armour. But sure, give me a sec.

To be fair, it can't be much more than a couple of plants plus those in his armour. But sure, give me a sec.
Oh, oh, with that in mind, that is fair.

I also edited in my last post that if the plants are poisonous and not carnivorous, you can make said poisonous part stronger. I used "the more that enters the opponent's system, the more they hallucinate as an example. Or they feel more nauseated. Or something

Edited to remove carnivorous and change poisons.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: The_J
*pokes head in*

I'm really, really, REALLY sorry, but I wanted to ask Jess if ANY of my alerts are getting to her. Thank you, and have a nice day.

...please don't hate me...
*leaves*

*pokes head in*

I'm really, really, REALLY sorry, but I wanted to ask Jess if ANY of my alerts are getting to her. Thank you, and have a nice day.

...please don't hate me...
*leaves*
I'm making at least 50 different team combinations for me to pick and choose from when the time comes for it.

I'll answer the RPs once I get this done

I'm making at least 50 different team combinations for me to pick and choose from when the time comes for it.

I'll answer the RPs once I get this done
Okay.

Once again... I am really sorry.

Got a bit bored so played around with the new names for teams in case you wanted more ideas.

Sample:
A
A
B
C
D
J
M
M
R
R
S
V
V
Z

Restrictions:
- Sunil =/= Bora
- Rose =/= Marcellus

Team A.A.S.R. "Team Asteroid"
Team A.S.R.R. ^
Team A.S.R.D. ^
Team A.C.A.S. "Team Aces"
Team A.C.J.D. "Team Acid"
Team A.C.S.D. ^
Team A.A.C.D. ^
Team A.M.D.R. "Team Amadore" (Means love in Italian)
Team A.M.B.R. "Team Amber"
Team A.M.A.Z. "Team Amazon"
Team A.M.A.R. "Team Amaranth"
Team A.D.V.R. "Team Adventure"
Team A.A.Z.R. "Team Azure"
Team A.Z.V.R. ^
Team A.R.S.C. "Team Arsenic"
Team B.D.S.M.
Team B.R.S.S. "Team Brass"
Team B.R.A.S. ^
Team B.R.R.Z. "Team Bronze" or "Team Breeze"
Team B.D.A.Z. "Team Bedazzle"
Team B.A.D.Z. ^
Team B.A.A.C. "Team Black"
Team B.Z.R.D. "Team Blizzard"
Team B.R.C.S. "Team Brunswick"
Team B.R.M.S. "Team Brimstone"
Team C.R.M.S. "Team Crimson"
Team C.A.R.D. "Team Card" or "Team Cardinal"
Team C.B.R.A. "Team Cobra"
Team C.Z.A.R. "Team Czar"
Team D.A.R.C. "Team Dark"
Team D.R.A.M. "Team Dream"
Team D.S.R.R. "Team Desert"
Team J.A.S.M. "Team Jasmine"
Team J.A.A.Z. "Team Jazz"
Team J.A.D.B. "Team Jade"
Team M.A.R.D. "Team Mardi" or "Team Marigold"
Team R.A.S.S. "Team Rias"
Team S.A.B.R. "Team Sabre/Saber"
Team S.B.R.R. ^
Team S.S.A.D. "Team Shadow"
Team S.C.A.R. "Team Scarlet"
Team S.C.A.R. "Team Scarab"
Team S.C.R.B. ^
Team S.U.M.R. "Team Summer"
Team S.M.M.R. ^
Team Z.D.A.C. "Team Zodiac"

Some of them are pretty bad, just included them for completeness.

There's still a potential for a lot more, this is just what I can generate right now with the new characters. Might figure out new ones & edit them in, hope this helps.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.