Roleplayer Guild - Homeless: Will Roleplay for Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never tried to argue that the state of the Guild now isn't Mahz's fault. I thought we were referring to the original instance where the forum was wiped.

I never said there was anything wrong with moving here. And, hell, maybe I should've just packed everything up and moved a long time ago instead of trying to play on two sites at once. But, whatever the case, I have RP's over there that I'm a part of now (some of which I don't even GM), and I don't see myself trying to migrate any of them anytime soon. So, I guess I'm sticking around for at least a while longer.

I was a guild member from 2010 until about a month ago. I can agree with Bravo's posting and I totally put the blame on Mahz. Without speaking any lower I will say this, Iwaku is a wonderful breath of fresh air that has re inspired me to keep writing. Thank you everyone for this wonderful community here.

Okay so you came from the Guild, great. Why the need to talk about what one site doesn't have while you're on a new one? You should be focusing on everyhing this site has to offer instead of talking trash about, for all purposes, someone who is not here to defend themselves. Whether, on the guild, they were around or not shouldn't matter here. You have administrators active here including Mods. Why continue to talk about what one group lacks being somewhere else, makes absolutely no sense.

Okay so you came from the Guild, great. Why the need to talk about what one site doesn't have while you're on a new one? You should be focusing on everyhing this site has to offer instead of talking trash about, for all purposes, someone who is not here to defend themselves. Whether, on the guild, they were around or not shouldn't matter here. You have administrators active here including Mods. Why continue to talk about what one group lacks being somewhere else, makes absolutely no sense.
You could say your protesting to the actions of people you could quite easily ignore also makes no sense. Spend a little less time policing what other people do and have some fun, yourself.

Try and avoid directly name dropping folks you have a problem with, guys. Even if they're from a different forum.

Don't wanna kick up unnecessary drama, after all.

W,
I spent all of five minutes typing that. I'm sorry if I struck a nerve with you.

Also, KEEP IT CIVIL CHUMS.
CivilWar.jpg

Reactions: Grumpy
Exactly. Form some nice orderly lines, pass out the muskets and we'll do this old school.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
You are a man I can get behind.

No, really. You take the front row, I'll stand behind.

Musket tag is best tag.

Hey guys, former RPGuild-er here. If any of you are running Sci-Fi, modern or fantasy plots with enforced advanced and above level expectations I'd be happy to take a look. PM me if interested.

From RPGuild as well. Took multiple names; oZode, AlienBastard, zombieaccount and eDozo.

However due to site rules here it would seem my constant name changing shall end with Ixion.

Anyhow, I have a question. How often do nation roleplays appear on this site? I am aware kadaeux is hosting a sci-fi roleplay, but on the whole how common are nation roleplays?

Anyhow, I have a question. How often due nation roleplays appear on this site?
Not all that often, though with @Kadaeux here that is bound to change over time.

From RPGuild as well. Took multiple names; oZode, AlienBastard, zombieaccount and eDozo.

However due to site rules here it would seem my constant name changing shall end with Ixion.

Anyhow, I have a question. How often do nation roleplays appear on this site? I am aware kadaeux is hosting a sci-fi roleplay, but on the whole how common are nation roleplays?

*Looks up the page*

Well as you can see I am, I haven't seen any other Nation RP's yet. But that will change.

I will make sure of it :devil:

Jesus, I keep seeing you everywhere. Hallo, oZode.

I'm only here until RPGuild comes back up and is put into working order but might end up juggling both sites (there's hardly any nation rps here but at least I get to write without worrying the site will fuck up.) So, hello fellow refugees, nice to see you all again.

RPG being down consistently whenever I want to actually read the site has been putting me at a pretty upset state. Especially when I had an idea for an RPG, but I know that can never happen if RPG goes down more times than Mario in a Kaizo game.

It frustrates me, but I'm not retiring. Not right now, at least. I usually have a bit of a Roleplaying Writer's Block, especially right now, so it's a bit hard for me to actually zero in on an RPG I wanna be a part of.

I can say, for the most part, this is more responsive than RPG.

Status
Not open for further replies.