Roleplayer Guild - Homeless: Will Roleplay for Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitely need something. I'm tempted to scrap everything I have and just say fuck it.

Liiiiike I said, a totally different community's worth of interest checks and roleplayers is bound to help.

Edit: *sees Raz's comment* OR YOU CAN JOIN MY FANDOMSTUCK RP IF YOU THINK THAT PLAYING AS PERSONIFIED FANDOMS IS FUN I dunno it feels like a hard concept to pitch.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
I don't do superheroes. :P I'm not a guy, and I'm lacking spidey senses. :(

I don't do superheroes. :P I'm not a guy, and I'm lacking spidey senses. :(

YOU CAN BE WHATEVER FANDOM YOU WANNA BE IF YOU JOIN MY RP and this idea is really niche I think and it feels weird to promote it just anywhere.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
My problem is, right now, there's just no motivation at all. Everyone and everything is just annoying me, but since my computer died on me, and I disconnected my TV, I have nothing better to do with my time other than read. I think I've kind of burnt myself on that since I read at least 10 books in the past week. @_@

I really need to move so I can have some type of social life again. It won't be a problem in a month, because I won't be anywhere near a computer when I have friends and family to visit.

I second the joining of the fandom RP.

It has me in it, what could be better than that?

Reactions: Jorick
Considering I'm playing Sherlock I don't think that's a good idea. :P

Since you said you don't read posts not pertaining to your character, I'll let you in on a little secret:

Pretty much everyone agrees that the Sherlock fandom is incredibly arrogant.

I think they're probably right considering the fact that he only inherited some of Holmes' intelligence, but sort of acts like he got all of it. :P

Since you said you don't read posts not pertaining to your character, I'll let you in on a little secret:

Pretty much everyone agrees that the Sherlock fandom is incredibly arrogant.

I think they're probably right considering the fact that he only inherited some of Holmes' intelligence, but sort of acts like he got all of it. :P
Good! :P

That means he's acting as close to actual Sherlock as I wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.