Roleplayer Guild - Homeless: Will Roleplay for Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, my rp got lost in the Guildfall.....six months of awesomeness went poof in seconds. So sad....

I've tried finding another partner, but no one sticks around for the plot for long, which I don't understand since it's got elves, and dragons, and war and everything!

You know, the only thing I miss from pre-Guildfall is something that's somewhat trivial -- I miss being able to see who was viewing each particular thread at the bottom. It was a stupid thing, but I always found it amusing for some reason.

Reactions: Cpt Toellner
You know, the only thing I miss from pre-Guildfall is something that's somewhat trivial -- I miss being able to see who was viewing each particular thread at the bottom. It was a stupid thing, but I always found it amusing for some reason.
Yes. Thread lurkers .____. We must know who all is viewing what drama and when!

Too bad I was always in invisible mode... (wait, mods can see you when you are invisible... CRAP)

Yes. Thread lurkers .____. We must know who all is viewing what drama and when!
I can't decide whether that feature would still be funny or not now that I'm a moderator. (Now I'd probably have to shut down the kinds of threads that used to be amusing in...)

I can't decide whether that feature would still be funny or not now that I'm a moderator. (Now I'd probably have to shut down the kinds of threads that used to be amusing in...)
"OH SHIT! It's Holmes! Everyone, best behaviour now or this is gonna get *shades* Sherlock'd"

Reactions: Razilin
"OH SHIT! It's Holmes! Everyone, best behaviour now or this is gonna get *shades* Sherlock'd"
sci-meme_zps9e732d3c.gif

YEAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

Reactions: Razilin
The one thing I miss from the old Guild are the guides. They were good, well written, and some of them even deconstructed stuff like Mary Sues.

The one thing I miss from the old Guild are the guides. They were good, well written, and some of them even deconstructed stuff like Mary Sues.
Hi, I wrote most of those, I do plan on rebuilding them better than ever here on Iwaku. I just need that old staple of time. Such as today, I spent six hours pumping out new content for Legend of Renalta, which involved handling a player character kill off and the setup for another battle scene. Seeing as how it's the Holidays, it might be a while until I can pump out another high quality guide rather than a rushed product.

I put out the post technical guide. I'm liable to hit basic character design & plots next, since these are universal skill sets.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I actually miss your art studies thread the most. I was going to try something like that here now that my art is more swag.

I actually miss your art studies thread the most. I was going to try something like that here now that my art is more swag.
Oh, awesome -- you should totally do it. I loved seeing you post because you were always making such good progress. ^_^

Holmes does have an art thread here. Sherlock does say "I'm always happy to answer questions", so, y'all could probably use that as a springboard for a new art studies thread if you want.

Hi, I wrote most of those, I do plan on rebuilding them better than ever here on Iwaku. I just need that old staple of time. Such as today, I spent six hours pumping out new content for Legend of Renalta, which involved handling a player character kill off and the setup for another battle scene. Seeing as how it's the Holidays, it might be a while until I can pump out another high quality guide rather than a rushed product.

I put out the post technical guide. I'm liable to hit basic character design & plots next, since these are universal skill sets.
Thank you. :applause: I am going to enjoy the guides.

Oh, awesome -- you should totally do it. I loved seeing you post because you were always making such good progress. ^_^

Naw man, but if I learn self diiscipline while you're off with your fancy real art job that pays money for those fancy rich people wool socks, I can always try keeping the flame alive in yours. The other thing I had was more of a concept art focussed thread - y'know, have a word generator bring across three themes and try and combine them, rotate through character design, scene design and concept design (machines and shit).

Reactions: Oswin
I love your avatar.

Naw man, but if I learn self diiscipline while you're off with your fancy real art job that pays money for those fancy rich people wool socks, I can always try keeping the flame alive in yours.
Well, you are the Watson to my Holmes, Scribz. Now and always. ;)

As for the concept art thread idea -- that could actually be a lot of fun, just having a randomly generated prompt and seeing what people could come up with for it. I'd be down for something like that. (Since I don't ever do much concept art, it would be a good exercise for me, too.)

BUT WAIT...

What if we cannot truly blame Mahz for what's happened... because he isn't the man we think he is.

A long time ago - before Guildfall, even - RPG user Turt provided us with some brilliant insight regarding the true owner of RPG. His post was then saved on my computer, and forgotten about... until now.

It's time to reveal that information again.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you... THE DARK TRUTH BEHIND RPG.

Reactions: Oswin
Status
Not open for further replies.