Status
Not open for further replies.
Some time before the RP starts, would it be possible for you to put links in the cast list going to everyone's bios? Since there are so many characters it would make things so much easier for everyone, I think. :o

Anyway, my character. I know I'm probably pushing a few boundaries, so let me know if something seriously doesn't fit in the world:

Name: Yerion Natelia
Race: Dark Elf
Sexuality: Asexual

Appearance: Yerion's skin is black as night, making it easy for him to blend in with the shadows. His facial features are all very slender and narrow, from his thin red eyes to his hooked nose to even the points on his teeth, which he regularly whittles into fangs. That and the blood he occasionally smears on his face are cheap intimidation tactics he uses to make up for his build -- he's short and skinny even by dark elf standards and he hates it -- and his age, which he believes is just a number other people use to label him as weak and hold him back. His arms are especially lean; he needs the strength and speed to make good use of his weapons.

Outfit: A simple cloth shirt, tight pants, and a small leather pouch hanging from a belt around his waist. All black.

Height: 4'4"
Weight: 98 lbs.

Weapons: Yerion wields a set of two medium-length blades that are worn on his wrists and extend over the back of his hands. They are primarily designed for piercing with a quick punching motion.
Skills/Abilities: Yerion does have the enhanced sight and hearing of the average elf, but he has no magical ability.

Personality: Yerion is dangerously unstable. Though he can be put in his place with a stern order or two, when left to his own devices he will immediately revert to his desire for chaos. His hubris has gotten him into trouble many times before, but his cowardice is what gets him out of the stickier situations; despite all his big talk, he values self-preservation above all else and won't hesitate to run when things look bad. The only thing that's gotten him to stick around even at his own risk is scouting work. He finds the deadly fog and the creatures therein fascinating and wants to learn all he can about them. He's easily amused as well and quickly gets attached to anyone who shares his morbid sense of humor, but annoy him even once and he'll throw it all away to start rooting for your death.

History: Before Yerion worked for the Casesion army, he was a slave to a human family that used him to do farm work. Or at least, that's how he sees it. They had found him orphaned in the gutter as a young child -- no more than thirty years old -- and took him in, without realizing he was quite happy living his street rat life. They truly did care for him, but he hated every second of it and tried to escape numerous times. Years later the house was raided by the Thieves' Guild and Yerion took the opportunity to sneak away into the night in all the confusion.

But he didn't go out on his own again this time, oh no. The thieves that attacked the home of his "captors" left quite the impression on him. So instead, he joined the guild, becoming one of their youngest members. He spent years with the group before the darkness began to encroach on neighboring kingdoms, and suddenly he was thrust into an entirely new world of heroism, working for Caesion's survival. He didn't mind the change so much when he heard he'd be doing scouting work, though. That's where the real fun is.

Strengths: Quick on his feet, good at thinking outside the box, hard to scare
Weaknesses: Easily manipulated, fickle, low defensive capability
Likes: Xenobiology (especially where blood is concerned), rare (or even raw) meat, playing pranks, riddles, intellectual jokes
Dislikes: Being restrained in any way, sweet food, spending a lot of time on a single task, being out of the loop, puns
Fears: Dying by anyone's hand but his own, being seen as weak

Family: Yerion's parents were slum-dwellers who were deep in debt. They were killed long ago by loan sharks looking for real payment. He has no siblings.
Home Town/Country: Yerion was originally born in the kingdom of Uclain, just beyond Caesion and as-of-yet untouched by the darkness. He ran away to Caesion a long time ago, though, and has no interest in going back.

Military Status: Ebon Wings
Ranking: Elite

Name

Merrek Devereux

Male

Sexuality

Heterosexual

Appearance

916df86bebfd3fb2ad27f7780408dc5d-d51wgoe.jpg

Race

Human

Height

5'10"

Weight

162lbs

Weapon(s)

Bec de corbin, old and rusty but of good make.

Skills/Abilities

Diplomatic, much like his father. Merrek is proficient in the use of both polearms and shortswords, and a budding talent for throwing spears.

Personality

Distant and aloof, Merrek may not seem like much at first glance other than the average haughty prince. A bit of careful observation might reveal that he is, in fact, much more of a joker than he might seem, with a strong sense of humor and a knack for good jokes.

A mainstay of his personality seems to be his sense of calm, even in difficult situations.

Merrek won't reveal problems or his personal feelings easily, regardless of who he's with. He's determined to keep up appearances as some kind of indomitable soldier or role model to his younger friends, and possibly his sister as well. He has high standards and won't allow anything less from himself or his friends, and can become quite sour when disappointed. Merrek is unfortunately easy to disappoint, but he is also quick to forgive and rarely holds grudges.

His convictions and ideals are fully dependent on his company, and can change at the drop of a hat. Not because he wants to fit in, but because he sees the merit in many ideas. This tends to cause dissonance when he can't fit two equally appealing ideas together, and renders him incapable of having any preferences or truly grounded opinions on quite a few subjects. He has taught himself to seek the most logical choice, regardless of the morality.

History

Merrek grew up with a love for history... and then would often proceed to act out that history in full detail. He never much cared for the outside so long as he had enough materials - including play swords - to keep him occupied. He was slow to mature and enjoyed his childish games until he took the hint; father was here to teach, not to play, and he'd better well learn before he got himself into trouble. He was always quick to absorb new information, and highly enjoyed listening to his father's exploits.

Eventually he grew restless, and turned to focus more on improving his combat skills and physical prowess. Through both self-teaching and the guidance of experienced veterans, Merrek became proficient with many weapons and hand-to-hand combat styles, leaning heavily toward close combat.

When the darkness came, Merrek hoped that it would be a perfect opportunity to demonstrate his capabilities in full.

Strengths

Logical, knowledgeable, dependable, physical prowess, diverse training.

Weaknesses

Little experience, weak moral compass, can be indifferent or careless.

A warm bed and a good meal, maps, history, stories by the campfire, early mornings, pendants and artifacts.

Dislikes

Late nights, large bodies of water, stupid noisy birds, disrespectful people, overly crowded rooms.

Fears

Dying suddenly, losing respect, and losing his family.

Family

His sister and parents, all of whom he seems to care for on some level.

Home Town/Country

Caesion

Military Status

Royalty

Ranking

Prince​

@Moogle-Girl Yeah, I do plan on either linking to sheets, or putting them on the cast list. Just gotta figure out the best way to do that. But soon it shall be! Also accepted, looks good. With his hometown being untouched by darkness... Well, let's just say that soon that won't be the case.

@Dipper Both of them are accepted.

@Noryia Both are Accepted!

@Scorpio Queen I'll wait until you're done, but everything looks good thus far.

• Thank You
Reactions: Moogle-Girl
may need a small extention, long story short please read my blog it will explain kinda why I am on and off atm

Listen I'm not done reading it, but I swear my keyboard to this rp

Okay, so I completely revamped the tab system. Made my own to make things easier for the update in February. So, everything should be where it's supposed to be. Also, I linked to people's character sheets on the cast list, so they could be found easier. I'm gonna get a IC thread by the weekend, but probably won't start for a little while. We'll just use this one as the primary OOC thread.

@Scorpio Queen No problem. That's a very good reason to be late on characters. Hope you and your hubby feel better soon!

@Lurcolm Thanks! Enjoy seeing you here!

Name: Ramaq Q'tzemella

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance: Ramaq was incredibly pale, even for a Tundra Ghaleborn. His left eye is red and the other eye is pitch black, even the Sclera. He has the classic lithe features of a Ghaleborn. He doesn't have wings though. Where his wings should be, two massive scars are, red and purple as if it was ripped and the wound healed recently. He was covered in scars from head to toe, as if mauled by some great beast again and again, which for all accounts he might have. It looked like someone took a grater and a blunt razor and tried to skin him alive. Again, and again, and again...

Outfit: He wears the traditional, loose mage robes, or anything as non restricting as that that fit the occasion

Race: Tundra Ghaleborn

Height: 7' 4"

Weight: 105 lbs

Weapon(s): none

Skills/Abilities:
Fog Sense: After spending such a long time in the Fog, Ramaq has developed a crude magic that can sense fog monsters. It's neither accurate nor specific, but he can sense the presence of fog, and the power it has. Whether that be a thousand weaklings or a single very powerful being

Fog hide: During his time, it was natural for him to learn an ability to hide himself from the fog creature. He doesn't become invisible or anything like that, fog beasts just overlook him incredibly easily in this state. It gets harder the more intent the creature is to kill, or if it knows he's somewhere I'm the vicinity already. The ability works well with an ally to draw a beast's attention

Personality: Silent and expressionless, you can't really tell who he was on the inside. A very traumatised being that only shows any Form of negativity to the Fog. He helps where he can when he can, but if you cross him, there is no forgiveness.

Shapeshifting: All if the time he spent honing his magic, he solely focused on the school of the shapex hanger, even before the fog came. He can do anything and everything with it, and his time in the Fog only strengthened and put focus on his sole strength. His sheer magical power and force of will. His forms vary greatly, typically only sharing roles as he tries new and different shapes to alter his body to.

History: Ramaq wasn't born in his new home, but was in fact born and bred in Stocan. What little he did in the books of history, none would know. Before the fog, he was an aspiring mage, freshly graduated and eager to follow his family like of proud magi, and would have been a great and powerful arch mage if the fog never went and devoured his home.

The only thing anyone knew of him after that day wad the fact that he stumbled to Caesion almost two years after it had devoured his home. Horribly scarred and mentally traumatised. He didn't speak a word of what had happened to him or how he survived for two whole years in essentially a death sentence

In fact. He never spoke at all after. He quickly joined Jade Regiment for his clear power, but very frequently joined the Ebon wings in exploration, saving more than a few lives with his silent expertise navigating the fog

Strengths: His magical power and force of will. He's considered one of the most powerful in the Jade Regiment

Weaknesses: in his normal Form, he's as dangerous as a rabbid puppy

Likes: sweets, toddlers, women, Thw fog and doing the right thing

Dislikes: arrogance, bitter food, injustice and monkeys

Fears: betrayal and heights

Family: Dead
Home Town/Country: The capital of Stocan

Military Status: Jade Regiment

Ranking: Elite

Name: Leah Silverstar

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance:
610eacafb0e55cbce707d517a67f96d2.jpg
Outfit: Her shirt is not that low in the front, the neckline comes two inches below her necklace. Also she has no tattoo.

Race: Elemental

Height: 5'10

Weight: 125 (Mostly muscle mass)

Weapon(s): A two sets of ten throwing knives, she uses them only when she has no other option.

Skills/Abilities: Fire. Leah has the power over the element of fire. She has almost mastered it, but not quite completely.

Personality: The woman is middle aged for an elemental, but like fire she is wild and free. There are times when she is overly hyper, and yet she knows the time to be calm and serious. Even so there are times she loves to play pranks on other people, especially the super serious ones with no sense of humor.

Leah might be fun loving, but she is also very kind and is extremely compassionate. The woman has an overly sweet nature and loves to spoil young kids. One of her favorite things to do is play with 2 years olds and young children.

Along with her bubbly personality she has a beautiful smile that could light up a room. Many a person have loved that smile, because it's one of the few bright smiles that still smiles daily. People are drawn to her because she doesn't care about color, race, or gender, those things don't matter to her, to her only the heart matters. And on top of that, she is an optimist.

Even though she is loves people, and loves being around them, she has a nasty temper. If you message with her friends all that kindness turns into anger, and the full furry of the flame becomes known. When she is angered she tends to lose control over her element and becomes extremely destructive. It also takes a while to completely calm back down.

History: Leah was born into a pretty normal family, with three older brothers. Because she was the youngest and only girl she was a little spoiled by just about everyone in her family. Her family wasn't poor but it wasn't the richest in the country, but they were still very well off.

When she become of age men started trying to court her, all of them were refused. In her mind there was no need to get married, she had everything she could ever need. Even so, there was almost always a man asking her out. In fact it got to the point where it started gets annoying.

For many years she avoided the suitors, finally they stopped. Then all was well, but then the Fog appeared. When it attacked she had been at the home of a friend, her friend was known in the city for watching children.

During the fight against the Fog, and all its monsters, Leah fought for the safety of the kids. Her friend was killed and so was a couple of the youngsters. She used fire to burn and kill all the Fog's Ravagers that showed up.

After she had taken out the Ravagers she had the four surviving children and started to get them out. But as the left the city another monster showed up, a Piercer, the creature skewed two of the kids killing them. The Piercer flung the dead bodies off of his beak and then headed for the two other kids. Leah barely saw it coming and pushed the children out of the way; but only in time to have the sharp beak caught Leah's back, leaving a nasty gash across her back.

At that she turned around and created fire to burn the Piercer to make it stop attacking long enough for them to get away.

After getting onto a refugee ship a man she has no idea who he was cleaned and bandaged her back, which barely saved her life. When she got to Ceasion she quickly left her spoiled attitude behind and became almost a different person.

Now she lives helping refugees or soldiers in whatever way she can. One day she hopes to join a military branch to help do more than what she is already doing.

Strengths: Making friends and making them feel safe around her. Even though she isn't a master of fire she has lots of power behind it. And getting people to work together.

Weaknesses: Gets angered to easily. Far to trusting and very gullible.

Likes: Sweet foods, kids, dancing, singing and writing stories.

Dislikes: The Fog, busy people, super strict parents, and rules.

Fears: Killing the Fog's 'Children', being killed by a Piercer.

Family: Dead, as far as Leah knows.

Home Town/Country: Casteia

Military Status: Has not joined one yet, but hopes to.

Ranking: N/A

Both characters are accepted!

one more to finish

Reactions: Tarieles
Forgot to mention, all elementals do need to find their familiar. It's just a small creature that reflects the element they are, like how Ysolde has a water pseudo dragon. Nothing bigger than a small dog. So like birds, cats, salamanders, etc. would be good.

If you need help, here's a list of some D&D familiars. Just find an element version of that.
[3.5] Complete list of possible Familiar

Also, I am whipping up the starting post on my google drive account. Will be making the IC thread here either tonight or tomorrow morning.

People. We need a posting order.

For my familiar can I have a young Dragon?

Not really sure if a posting order is needed. I'm pretty much fine with whatever, so long as people can at least post once every 3 days and also don't leave others in the dust.

@Noryia So long as it's a very small dragon and has no chance of growing into a big dragon in the RP, and of course doesn't have awesome amazing dragon skillz, then I don't see why not. Can have a cute little breath attack that doesn't really do much except light the hearth.

That is kind of what I was thinking, because Leah loves little kids, what would be better then a young dragon.

@Tarieles alright their done and with familiars

Alright, they look good. Just remember the dragon has to be a baby dragon or a pseudo dragon for it to be a familiar. I'll add them to the list officially.

Alright, they look good. Just remember the dragon has to be a baby dragon or a pseudo dragon for it to be a familiar. I'll add them to the list officially.
I got you

Reactions: Tarieles
Status
Not open for further replies.