Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess is now reserved by someone else.

_towel_boy__by_beautiful_shinigami.jpg

Artist: mmmaoh from Deviant Art
Artist mmmaoh
Familiar
Name: Damian Barnes
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Outfit: Everyday outfit,
Race: Fire Elemental
Height: 6'1
Weight: 160 lbs
Weapon(s): Fire Staff(Black topped one), Sickle, Two small daggers
Skills/Abilities: Damian is rather good at using his fire power. He can withstand high temperatures. Other than his staff, Damian is very skilled with his sickle as well as his two daggers.
Personality: Damian Barnes is a quiet soul with a hot-headed temper and a brooding look to him. He doesn't care for the company of others. He only wishes to be in the company of his familiar. He is a loner and likes it that way. Damian has a quick temper however and is more than willing to kill for something he cares about. He likes to tease others when he can with his powers. He finds it rather enticing and fun which only drives him further. He won't necessarily kill others unless well provoked, but he will go a little far when it comes to teasing.
Damian hates to lose and usually doesn't back down from a challenge. He more than likely always has some form of a smirk on his face.
History: Damian was the only child born to his family. His father is currently still living while his mother passed away at the hands of his father when Damien was thirteen in human years. After that he ran and found refuge wherever he possibly could. Damian had already hated his father before that, this just drove him further. He had vowed to never return to the man and if he was to ever see him again, he would make sure his ol' man never survived the meeting. Damian is not originally from the kingdom he is currently residing in, but has made it his home since coming to the place.
Strengths:
  • Protective
  • Extremely good at his powers
  • Fun
  • Good at lightening a mood when need be
Weaknesses:
  • Hot-headed
  • Quick to accept a challenge
  • Distrusting
  • Can be vengeful
  • Challenges
  • Foxes
  • Women (If any actually catch his attentions)
  • Books
  • History
Dislikes:
  • Cats
  • Water
  • Uneducated people
  • Overly happy individuals
  • When people can't take care of themselves
  • Not knowing what's happening around him
Fears:
  • The quiet
  • Losing his ability to create fire
  • His father
  • Death
Family: His mother is deceased, his father: Hal Barnes
Home Town/Country: Caesion
Military Status: The Jade Regiment
Ranking: Elite

mid_222080_4224.jpg

Artist
Name: Elianna Devereux
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Outfit: Everyday outfit above, everyday outfit 2
Race: Human
Height: 5'5
Weight: 115 lbs
Weapon(s): Elianna wields a sword as well as a set of three different sized daggers
Skills/Abilities: Knowledgeable, good with her sword (All because of her father), good with small children, good with animals
Personality: Elianna is quite the stubborn woman and does not like being told what to do. She is protective over her family and will go out of her way to do what she can for them even if it means putting herself in danger. Elianna looks up to her brother, though they bicker just as siblings should. She can be quite persuasive and mischievous. While she understands the protective spirit of her father, Elianna is curious by nature who doesn't like to sit around and wait for orders. She will more than likely get caught disobeying her father's rules set for her.
History: As a young girl and even as the woman she grew into, Elianna was a daddy's girl. She understood he was the king and placed certain rules over her and her brother's head for reasons, but she didn't care. She was always around him, listening to his words. Elianna remembered being called his shadow at times, always causing her to giggle.

As she grew, Elianna would spend time around her brother learning the ropes of fighting. And as she became more confident in her abilities, she would find ways to use them getting herself into trouble with just about everyone...including her brother. Elianna had a thing for dragging him along to become part of her little schemes.
Strengths:
  • Charming
  • Happy
  • Protective
  • Understanding
Weaknesses:
  • Too curious
  • Stubborn
  • Gets herself into sticky situations
  • Has a fascination with Elementals and Galeborns
  • Books
  • Being outside
  • Daggers
  • Dresses
  • Familiars
Dislikes:
  • Being in one place for too long
  • Being cramped
  • Tomatoes
  • Scared souls
  • Being told what to do
Fears:
  • Losing herself
  • Losing her family
  • Bats
  • Bees
  • Swimming
Family: Her mother, father, and brother
Home Town/Country: Caesion
Military Status: Royalty
Ranking: Princess

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys can post in the IC ya know.

I've had a migraine the past day or so. Been working slowly, but it's progressing. Probably will be up by afternoon if everything goes well.

I will try to post today. But I am a lot of physical pain and my family wknd I are frantically getting our house cleaned for a friend who is staying with us for about a week. So if I don't get it done, please forgive me.

I lot of shit is going on over here too, I'll try read the starter, hell I haven't had time for anything

yeah you read my blog the hits just keep coming for me atm, I got sick again yesterday, snow up to my ears and work are being ass bags excuse the language. Literally like a train hit me and is dragging me along and satan is in the corner laughing about it.

Yup! Signups are still open.

Awesome can I reserve the Colonel for the Ebony Wings and the Jade Reginment? And a misc. I'm on my tablet so I won't be able to post the cs until tonight or early tomorrow...

Sure! Sounds good.

One done, two more to go. :) Hope you like her.

six-feet-under.regular.png

531x800_12797_Poison_Ivy_03_2d_fan_art_poison_ivy_girl_woman_portrait_fantasy_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

All credit goes to the creator of this picture, I is not mine, I borrowed it.
{Earth Elemental:Colonel Of Ebony Wings:63:Female:Straight}
Height:

5’4
Weight:
Appearance/Attire:
Standing in at barley 5’4 Vyne knows she is on the lower end of the height totem pole for her kind but she doesn’t much care, with her long flaming red locks of hair and her delicate pixie like face structure she is often times underestimated. Typically wearing thick breeches and a tunic top that she weaves herself with an oak wood corset and a sturdy pair of over the knee boots, its comfortable and it allows her more movement then a dress or any other of the more ‘Lady’ like clothing options. When she is either feeling like it or simply has to look like a lady she will wear a gown a dark green leaves that she coaxes into growing on her, long sleeved with a neckline that plunges more the modestly acceptable. At about mid-thigh a slit that goes up the front center ends and through it you can see hundreds of delicate white blossoms that make up her petticoats.
Weapons:
Due to her naturally born powers Vyne carries very few weapons on her but she does carry a few; four throwing knives, two daggers, a whip, and a set of poison tipped needles.
Skills/Abilities:
Forced by circumstance, Vyne learned early on that power cant always save you and in such not only being passably skilled in the weapons she carries she has an adequate amount of self-defense and hand to hand combat classes as to always keep her safe.
Being an Earth Elemental Vyne has control and can convince the earth along with the plants to help her, she is much more attuned with plants meaning that it is easier and faster to pull on her power and to feed it to the plants nearby for help then trying to use the earth beneath her feet and trying to communicate with a passing animal.
Outside of primal form, which she has only ever changed into once out of petrifying fear, she doesn’t really have special attacks of skills with her power for she is just simply powerful. Once as a presentation to prove her power she pulled an whole apple orchard out of infancy and into its producing years then ran through a couple producing cycles. Of course she passed out in the end and she was in a coma like state for a week as her power slowly returned to her.
Primal for her is rather unique as far as she can tell, her skin becomes like that of a diamond; shiny and shimmery by infinitely hard, out of her back grows hardened wood and her arms and legs appear to be branches and her vibrant red hair becomes infused with tangled vines from which bright red flowers bloom.

Personality:
Vyne is evasive to say the lease, she is generally caring and kind but she has a hard time talking about herself and prefers it if people don’t try and dig into her past. Though kind and caring along with being loyal to those who have proven their worth to her she is snarky and often times to blunt for people to truly like her. There is a cunning and intelligent air about her that makes people wonder what exactly is going on in her head but she doesn’t allow many to know her personal thoughts. Due to her observant nature, which is what made her a brilliant thief and assassin when the world was in better shape and wished to hire others to do the dirty work, she is quite skilled in strategy. For all of her good personality traits she does have some foul qualities, like her short temper that can often times get her into trouble for she will unintentionally lash out and harm someone, to the fact that she likes to day dream and will get lost in her own little world. Then of course in the dizziness that happens whenever she isn’t working. Because she is so good at her job many overlook these little quirks but just as many argue that because of them she shouldn’t be in a leadership position.
Strengths/Weakness:
Vyne is fast, strong, and though appearing delicate is sturdy which are all strengths, she is also loyal and respectful which in turn cause people to be loyal and respectful to her which gives her a lot of allies to lean on when she needs help.
Though loyalty is a good thing it is also a weakness, she will go to the end of the earth to save someone she cares about and though taller than most elves she is still rather short compared to many her age in other races which can leave her vulnerable. When she was really young she watched her family die and in such she does have brief moments where certain sounds send her back to that night, and due to her day dreamer personality she can be caught off guard which is never a good thing.

Likes/Dislikes
Though the reason unknown, Vyne likes things to be clean meaning she will spend thirty minutes before bed each night no matter where she is to polish her weapons, bathe herself, dust out her clothes and, if in an inn or her home, wipe the room down. She is also constantly humming due to her great joy in music which makes her infinitely happy. Dark colors, sweets, and fresh foods are also things she feels she cant live without though rationally speaking she could of course, but she really would prefer not too.
Vyne hates being overly dirty, being silent unless working, and cant stand to eat anything greasy. Though more then that, open doors that were closed, loud noises, pain, and anything that smells bad will also put her into a bad mood. Honestly, Vyne’s list of things she hates is much longer and it would take days to get everything written down and organized.

Fears:
Though coming off as brave and seemingly being afraid of nothing, Vyne is afraid of the fog and what it does. She is terrified that it will coming sweeping in before she and the others can figure out how to destroy it and that it will kill the children she has under her care. The only thing Vyne truly cares about are those children and all of her hope for the world and all of her fears are focused on them and it isn’t in human reason to predict what would happen to Vyne, if she was still alive to find out, if something happened to them.

History:
Vyne cant remember much of her past, the only clear memory was when she was about six or seven and she saw her father in full primal form which for him was a stack of human shaped boulder get ripped apart and to see her mother, who was heavy with what would have been Vynes younger sibling, get burned alive. It was several months later when Gypsy’s found her and she spent years traveling with them for the loved and protected her as if she was part of their family.
Though she has no idea if her memories are true she has brief glimpses other earth elementals bowing to her parents and wishing them long life. Due to her being unsure of her memories she has never told anyone of the belief that she might be a princess, though one time when she was about thirteen when passing through a heavily tangled forest one of the Gypsy’s she was living with told her that this was where they found her, that it had at one time been a very nice and peaceful place but now you could feel evil hiding in it which means that the royal elementals that had called it home must have perished.
Years later Vyne set out on her own, traveling from city to the next she finally settled in Caesion, she fought her way through the Thief Guild to become a respected member and then when the Fog became and enemy she proved herself useful in the fight against it.

Family:
After her biological family was killed she was found by a wondering Gypsy tribe, the leader Madame Karn and her son Linayl raised her and welcomed her with open arms, Though trustworthy people not all of those in the tribe were and this is where Vyne learned skills like to pick locks, walk silently and who to use body langue and facial expressions to convince people that she wasn’t doing anything wrong.
When she left the tribe, which had become her family, she was lonely and often could be found in large crowds to simply feel as if she belonged. It was about the time refugees were entering Caesion when she found a little Water Elemental and twin little elf girls he was protecting. These three soon became her family and she would do anything for them.

Hometown:
Born in the forest in a small nomadic Earth Elemental tribe known as the Ravlins, and in such the controlled and ruled the Ravlin forest, she was raised happily until the slaughter of her people, due to her young age she doesn’t really remember the tribe or their name.
Then found and raised by traveling gypsy’s, because of this Vyne doesn’t have a hometown of a real last name, Gip was the last name most of the Gypsy’s carried so it was also given to her. Caesion is the first town she stayed in over a three month period willingly and now even if she had wanted to leave there isn’t anywhere safe to go.

Last edited by a moderator:
She won't be able to control animals, but otherwise she looks good to go.

Ok, thank you I fixed that and I am almost done, I more to go.

vtks-rash.regular.png

chernii-angel.jpg

Again, not my picture and all credit goes to the artist.

{Coastal Galeborn:Colonel of the Jade Regiment:25:Male:Straight}
Height:
7’0
Weight:
Appearance/Attire:
Teagen is wiry but has more muscule definition then most Galeborns, his skin is lightly tanned and he has thee claw like scars on the right side of his torso. Inky black hair that falls in a smooth silky curtain to his hips that is often pulled back into a loose and sloppy ponytail. Dark eyes that almost gleam, much like onyx stones make his angular face appear rather regal. Typically he only wears loose fitting cloth pants that are patterned and goes without shoes, and tightly wrapped black pieces of cloth cover his forearms. When in his battle gear or dressed for a formal occasion he wears tight fitting black breeches and a tight black leather vest with black boots, only adding a bright red and blue patterned scarf like belt for a formal occasion. His black wings are huge but resemble those of a black winged Stilt, a type of coastal bird.
Weapons:
Not one for weapons due to his magic, he only carries a basic long sword that is far lighter than normal, a couple of well weighted throwing knives, and a bow and arrow.
Skills/Abilities:
Living on the coast has enhanced some of Teagen’s more basic instincts; he can predict weather and storms and can even push them off are pull them forward some but not much seeing as it isn’t a normal power. He is skilled in defensive magic but seems to be better equipped to handle an attack on a offensive front. Naturally talented on guessing where his opponent would be attacking next or which way they would be turning.
His true skill lies in water magic, langue adaptation (meaning he can understand and speak any langue.) , mind speech, and light magic.
This makes him a dangerous opponent to face in battle and makes him a lethal hunter. Though, using his magic in fancy showing or even attacking someone without reason goes against all of his basic personality traits and in such he often doesn’t use his power until he has to.

Personality:
When someone is talking about Teagen they might first mention the fact that he doesn’t to attack first but they would also make sure to comment on the fact that he is protective, loyal and selfless. It doesn’t matter who it is, as long as they aren’t attacking him or someone he cares about he will always listen to them and often times will feel compelled to take their side. There are very few people he dislikes, more often than not going out of his way to try and find something to like about a person which can put him in awkward situation.
Though some would say he is naïve Teagen isn’t, he knows about death and the evil that lives in people’s hearts he just prefers to come off that way and to believe in goodness then to become a bitter person. Even though he is a truly good person, he has some darkness in him. Teagen isn’t against killing and there is even a small part of him that likes it which is why he tries so hard to be nice, kind and gentle. He also has a tendency to, when mad, purposefully throw mean, spiteful, and harmful jabs at people. Mention things they have failed at or insinuate that its their fault that someone they cared for died.

Strengths/Weakness:
Being a galeborn means that Teagen is fast, agile, and far more powerful with magic then any other being, along with of course being able to fly. By training himself in the use of throwing knives, bow and arrows, and sword he has given himself an extra boost of strengths. Due to his normally laid back behavior he also has a strong following a loyal friends that are always willing to help him which in his book is yet another strength.
Though being galeborn is considered a strength it can also be considered a weakness, because though he has trained himself to be strong that has had the hindering effect of making him heavier which impairs his take of and flight speed along with have weak bones due to the fact that they are hollow. Another weakness is the fact that having been born and raised in a coastal flock, extreme temperature variations leave him feeling sick and lethargic.

Likes/Dislikes
Teagen likes soft and warm spring days and the fresh scent of salt water, he often carries a small vail of it with him where ever he goes. He likes soft cloth and to fly high in the clouds, he also enjoys training and can often be found doing simple exercises that wont interfere with his already slowed flight pace. Reading and pretty women are a few other things enjoys, though what he truly loves and makes him feel the best is a vigorous battle, but only if he feels he won.
Sharp smells and vibrant colors distract him and are, in personal opinion, distasteful and he dislikes over cooked sea food preferring it more on the rare side. Though outside of these things he has very few other dislikes; Sticky things are more of an irritation, raised voices are off putting, egotistical or picky people are an annoyance, and weak or feeble people acting tough are idiotic.

Fears:
Teagen fears that he will fall victim to the fog and evil forces that live within it, which though scary isn’t his true fear, his true fear to fall after the city, which houses his friends and family, and his comrades have and to die seeing them ripped to shreds. Due to his loyal and courage’s personality, this here is the worst thing to happen at least it is to him.
History:
Teagen was born to the coastal Galeborn flock once known as the Weavers, known for the intricate designed cloth that was light and smooth and repelled water and rarely stained. They were a peaceful community and one of the first hit by the fog. Teagen watched most of his flock die as he flew away holding his younger sister and nephew in his arms trying to make it to safety. He settled in Caesion because it was the furthest from the fog at the time.
Due to his naturally powerful magic he was accepted into the army and later into the Jade Regiment, slowly he worked up the ranks not really caring because all that was on his mind was too give his sister and nephew the best life he could. It was only when the fog got close to the city when he became the Colonel mostly due to the fact that the last had perished.

Family:
The only family Teagen has left his little sister, Minerva, and his nephew, Eregan. Though he sees a lot of his close friends and his comrades as his extended family.
Hometown:
Teagen was born to the Coastal flock of Galeborns known as the Weavers, their home was located only a mile or so from the beach high in the cliffs of Sia.

He is also accepted! I like him. :D

Finally Done! Hope you like her.
mf-wedding-bells.regular.png

Fantasy-Wallpaper-40.jpg
Again, this isn't my picture. I borrowed it and all credit goes to its artist.

{Coastal Galeborn:Civilian:17:Female:Straight}
Height:
6’0
Weight:
Appearance/Attire:
Minerva is about a foot shorter than her older brother, though they are similar in appearance there are some unique differences outside of the genders, she has a softly sloping nose that gently tips up and full lips along with the fact that her hair is more of a rich coffee and hangs far past her hips closer to her knees in thick velvety waves. Where his eyes are like Onyx hers are more like rubies, a dark rich brown with copper and red flecks making appear far more red. Typically Minerva wears a long black tank like tunic top tightly clenched about her waist with a black leather belt and dark red leggings with thigh high leather boots. When going some where formal, she wears a deep red dress with a plunging back as to leave her wings free and without any annoying rubbing, with has traditional Weaver style patterns on the hem in gold, blue, and black. Her black wings are very much like her brothers, a little over sized for her willowy frame but resemble those of a black winged Stilt, a type of coastal bird.
Weapons:
Minerva was taught by her brother how to use a bow and arrow and insists she carries a pair of daggers with her, he also made sure she was skilled with them.
Skills/Abilities:
Unlike her brother, Minerva is more of a fighter then a lover which would have worked out well for her if not for the fact her brother and forbidden her from joining any form are military and had even spoken to the Generals about keeping her out, she still tried to get in though.
She also didn’t spend as long on the coast as her brother and in such doesn’t have his instincts when it comes to weather but she does have enhanced hearing that is far superior then most and if she is patient enough she can ‘zoom’ in on a singular conversation even if it is far aways from her, all she needs to do is be able to see who is speaking.
Her magic is most skilled in Electricity or Lightning, Illusions, Foresight and Earth and the power scale towards each is in that order.
Due to Minerva’s fighter personality, she is more likely to use her magic before asking questions, this has gotten her into some truly embarrassing predicaments that even she has to laugh about once she gets out of said position.

Personality:
Minerva is a take no nonsense type of girl, which one would think would cause people to dislike the overly blunt almost rude girl but somehow she has found herself well liked. Her brother says its because of the charisma she seeps and the way her eyes constantly glint with mischief and mystery but of course she doesn’t listen to him. Hard headed and slightly violent Minerva plunges head first into situations that so far she has been able to get herself out of, though truly embarrassing, but as part of her personality she is able to laugh it off.
Minerva is considered just ‘one of the boys’ by most and though feminine and beautiful she has never been able to pull off the girly look, mostly because she has spent far too much time in the Privates quarters playing poker and learning new swear words. Though for all of her brave and lovable exterior she is still a little girl in most ways, she falls in love fast and is heart broken when they don’t love her back or only see her as a little girl, she has the shortest fuse and once lit its hard to calm her down, and she feels things far deeper than others and gets depressed easily.

Strengths/Weakness:
Being a galeborn means that She is fast, agile, and far more powerful with magic than any other being, along with of course being able to fly. Due to her brothers training she also stands a chance in a hand to hand fight though not a lot of a chance, her bones are too weak for that, and she is easy to like which gives her the upper hand to talk her away out of a situation if she must. Unlike her brother, she can handle the extreme weather much better than him, possible due to her having spent most of her life away from the coast.
Though being galeborn is considered a strength it can also be considered a weakness, because though Minerva is likable she can be overly trusting and has been trapped by someone she trusts and with her weaker than normal bones there inst much she can do, Minerva is also far to reliant on her magic but except for her illusions its not exactly useful in close combat and even the illusions can be useless if her opponent has a strong mind.

Likes/Dislikes
Minerva is very much different to her brother on her likes and dislikes. Preferring vibrant colors over dull ones, liking sweets and bitter things over the taste of sea food, and even preferring the scents of roses, lavender and lemon which are known for being strong over the scent of salt water. Though, for all of the differences the siblings are close.
Minerva isn’t much of a scholar though she is in fact very intelligent. She dislikes reading, flirting, gossip and of course nosey people. She absolutely hates having her schedule messed up, sense she finds peace in having a routine. More than any of those things though, she distastes people who are willing to be weak and accept defeat without even trying.

Fears:
Minerva isn’t a very fearful person but she has three things she fears above all else; her brother or nephew dying due to the fog, dying before she finds love, and living long enough to see her children die if she ever has children of course. Though she has these fears she never shows it outwardly.
History:
Minerva was the youngest of three children and was born to the coastal Galeborn flock once known as the Weavers, known for the intricate designed cloth that was light and smooth and repelled water and rarely stained. They were a peaceful community and one of the first hit by the fog. Minerva doesn’t really remember the day her flock was destroyed by the fog, she was much too young, but she does remember her nephew cries because he was squished between her and her brother, she remembers the smell of blood on the wind as it whipped past and more than that she remembers the tears that streamed down her brothers face and the haunted look in his eyes as he flew as fast as he could away from what had once been their home.
Having made their new home in Caesion she quickly adapted to her surroundings and as soon as she was old enough to enlist she had planned on doing so but her brother made her promise not after he had forbidden her from doing so. Of course she knew her brother well enough that she knew that if she did he would accept it, what she hadn’t expected was for him to know her well enough that he had spoken to those high enough up that they wouldn’t allow her to join either.

Family:
The only family Minerva has left her older brother, Teagen, and her nephew, Eregan.
Hometown:
Minerva was born to the Coastal flock of Galeborns known as the Weavers, their home was located only a mile or so from the beach high in the cliffs of Sia.

She is also accepted! I'll add them all to the front. Feel free to post whenever!

Still waiting on some, don't really want to post until everyone has had a chance. Those who we're still waiting on, do you mind if the rest just go ahead? Already got a PM from @LadyKaterina, so no need to let me know here doll!

Status
Not open for further replies.