FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Usually every day, but I often don't like posting every day.
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
Genres
Fantasy, modern fantasy, high fantasy, romance, slice of life, sci-fi, grimdark, light fandoms (next gen, non canon chars, etc)

• I remember the day it came to us. It was only 15 years ago when it did. Before it came, the world was in ruin. Corrupt kings, poverty, assassinations, murder, theft, everything was horrid. I was no different. I was a corrupt king eating from the hands of the thieves. However, back then was a hell of a lot better than now. Now is a time of panic, of dying, a time of darkness.

It came from the ocean in the west. A thick fog rose, blotting out the sun. The nearby kingdoms were understandably concerned, and sent men to explore. It wasn’t dangerous, they found. All men came back unharmed. It was merely menacing, and troublesome to the crops. The following year, it moved. It lumbered forth, at an excruciatingly slow pace. Men were once again sent in. None came back out. The first kingdom it hit was Stocan. They weren’t ready. It destroyed them in a mere week. It advanced.

Messengers who had managed to flee Stocan were sent to nearby kingdoms with a message. This was not fog. This was a receptacle for nightmares. Creatures beyond imagination poured from it, destroying everything. No living thing was safe. Men, women, children, even animals were slaughtered when found. Nothing was safe.

Now, only we remain. My Kingdom of Caesion. We’re in shambles, the last bastion of humanity. Refugees from the other kingdoms flocked to us. We’re overcrowded, food is running out, and our morale is pitifully low. I have opened up my palace to the refugees, and taken command as I should have. However, it may be too late. I fear we do not have much time before darkness consumes us all.

Races of the World

There are four races in this world, each unique in their own way, and each with their own skills.
    Human
    The most common race, humans are simple warrior folk. Not capable of any magic, they rely on their superior combat skills to keep them alive. Hardy, and able to survive more climates than others, humans spread quickly among the land. They are well known for their ability to tame and ride animals, something even the Elves originally had troubles with. Truly the most adaptable race.
    Height: Average (~5-6 feet)
    Weight: Average
    Subtypes: None

Elves
    Smaller than humans, but just as common, Elves tend to stick with other elves. They are capable of magic, but only simple things. Common Elven magic is healing and some basic elemental magics. Elves also have decent fighting ability, though not nearly as good as humans. They prefer ambushes and rogue-like ways of dealing with enemies. Very good at ranged combat due to their enhanced eyesight. They have enhanced hearing, can see in dimly lit areas, and can read basic emotions.
    Age: 70-200 (a 1:5 ratio to humans; a 70 y/o elf would appear 14)
    Height: Short (~4'5"-5'5")
    Weight: Light
    Subtypes: Sun, Wood, Moon, Dark

Elementals
    While they are about the same size as humans, Elementals have traits that tie them to their element. Known for their mastery of elemental magics, they lack other magic ability. They are decent fighters, but tend to only use their magic in fights. Old elementals are very powerful, and some can even change their shape into a more primal version of themselves. When Elementals are born, an elemental familiar (small magical pet) attaches themselves to them. This familiar stays with the Elemental until the day they die together. Elementals are immune to most forms of their element (water elements can breathe underwater, fire can touch open flame, etc).
    Age: 42-120 (1:3 ratio with humans, a 42 y/o elemental appears 14)
    Height: Average (~5-6 feet)
    Weight: Average/Heavy (earth elementals are more dense)
    Subtypes: Fire, Water, Earth, Air, Spirit

Galeborn
    Tall and lithe creatures, Galeborn appear human, but with slight features and a large pair of wings on their back. The wings vary from place to place. Jungle Galeborn will have a tropical bird's wings, a Tundra Galeborn will have a snow bird's wings, and so on. Galeborn are very physically weak due to their structure and hollow bones. However, what they lack in melee combat they more than make up for in magic. Galeborn are the most magically gifted beings, and can learn just about any magic they put their mind to. They have the gift of flight, and can even mimic voices after enough practice.
    Height: Tall (~6-7 feet)
    Weight: Light
    Subtypes: Jungle, Forest, Tundra, Coastal
    Monsters of the Fog
    [warning=red]Caution: Some images are a bit spoopy for those with great imagination. I am not responsible for any heebie jeebies one may get while viewing these. None of the images are NSFW, so don't worry about that.[/warning]
    The fog is not only fog. It seems to carry dark and horrible creatures within it. Some of these creatures have been seen time and time again, and have earned a name. While their abilities are generally unknown, brave souls have documented the abilities seen in this amount of time.

Very few of these monsters have ever been killed. However, the ones that have been have confirmed something: They can die, or at least be destroyed. They don't seem to bleed, but instead a dark sand-like substance seeps from their wounds and disappears soon after.

The Children: The Children are the most well known creatures from the fog. They appear as silhouettes of small humanoids, and they're never alone. They move in groups of 10+. The weakest of the creatures, they are simple to kill. While they are weak, they are very dangerous in large groups, as they can overwhelm a person very easily.

Darters: Humanoid in shape and size, Darters are true to their name. They are quick and can climb extremely well. Only ten have been recorded to be destroyed in the past, and only by the Elves. However, they are rather easy to injure, but often are too fast to kill. Their only abilities seem to be climbing, being fast, and having large claws. They tend to stick to groups of 2-3.

Ravagers: Ravagers are not exceptionally fast, but they are quite strong. They can easily take out a couple dozen soldiers by themselves. They are the ones most likely to attack livestock, and are very destructive. They are a brute force, and not very smart. Many have been taken down in the past. They stay in herds of 4-6.

Piercers: Large bird-like creatures that fly through the air with ease. They are known for diving at enemies, and skewering them with their sharp beaks. Their tail can also be used as a whip-like weapon, grabbing prey and dropping it from a great distance. One has never been taken down. They are solitary creatures.

Grabbers: Not much is known about Grabbers. They are found in water, whether it be river, lake, or ocean. They don't come up to show themselves. The only thing seen before being doomed to a watery grave is a dozen black tendrils. No one knows what they look like or what else they can do, nor how many travel together.
    Kingdom of Caesion

SvgFileService

City of Caesion
    Caesion was once a powerful country, having conquered much of the land. However, when a treaty came about, they gave up most of their land to the countries they had attacked. They were still hated for a very long time, but eventually it was mostly forgotten. Before the world went into ruin, Caesion was a good river city with steady gold exports from the many gold mines around the city. It was a hub for trade and travel. However, they soon became a haven for thieves, harboring one of the largest thieve's guilds in the world. They paid off the royal family in money and safety to stay there.

Once the darkness began to destroy, they immediately took up arms, gathering militia, training special forces, taking in refugees. Even the thieves started helping, renouncing their ways and dedicating themselves to help the people. They became the most prepared kingdom, and hope to stay safe because of it. The darkness has not hit them yet, but they fear it will come soon.

The Green Palace
    Rich District
    Middle District
    Poor District
    Slums
    Market
    Riverside
    City Walls and Towers

Army of Caesion

The current Caesian army is quite large, considering they have a militia of the common folk as well as professionally trained soldiers. Anyone who can fight is ordered to fight when the time comes.

The Caesian Army: The Caesian Army is for those who were originally in the army and have stayed there. Guards, soldiers, archers, wizards, anyone who has been trained appropriately. They are slightly above average fighters, but below the elite squads.

The Caesian Militia: Made up of the people who haven't been properly trained, but can wield a weapon. Everyone outside of the elderly, children, and handicapped are required to join the militia.

The Silver Wardens: Made of elite soldiers who excel in melee and ranged combat. They received special training to fight harder and last longer. They are also responsible for any evacuations that may need to be done.

The Ebon Wings: Comprised of reformed Thieves Guild members, these elites are the ones actually going outside the walls of the city. They have a dangerous job: research the fog and find out more about the monsters from inside.

The Jade Regiment: Made up of the best magic users in the army. These elite soldiers are kept inside the city, to keep it safe if the others fall, and are also used as reinforcement units, and battlefield medics. Only the best of the best are used.
    Character Sheet
    (erase everything in brackets, also feel free to move information and add your own, but you must use everything I have here. Dress it up however you like.)

Name: [character name, preferably first and last]
    Appearance: [whatever you feel comfy with; picture, drawing, or description]
    Outfit: [if outfit in photo does not match era]
    Race: [see above]
    Height: [in Races]
    Weight: [in Races]
    Weapon(s): [not too OP]
    Skills/Abilities: [includes magic powers and race abilities]
    Personality: [fleshed out, 3+ lines please]
    History: [no RP it out, decent length]
    Strengths: [3+]
    Weaknesses: [3+]
    Dislikes: [5+]
    Fears: [2+]
    Family: [if any]
    Home Town/Country: [where the character is from, you can make it up]
    Military Status: [army, militia, royalty, or one of the three elite forces]
    Ranking: [see Cast List for rankings available]

• [BCOLOR=transparent]-Please have decent spelling, capitalization, and grammar. I understand no one’s perfect, just make sure it’s readable.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]-I do want a moderate amount of text. Moderate meaning like three lines of text at minimum. I do accept the occasional one liner, but I don’t want those a lot.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]-I do want some characters to die. While not everyone should have to sacrifice a character, I would really appreciate if you made one specifically for killing off. Just PM me so it’s a secret to everyone.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]-Please use the basic form I provide. You can dress it up however you want, even add some things if you like, but please have all basics that I provide.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]-Spots can be reserved and are first come first serve. They will be reserved for 48 hours unless you tell me “Yo, Tari, gonna be late on that character.” and I’ll be like “Cool, here’s an extension.” I’ll give you an extra 24 hours to finish (72 whole hours). After that, too bad for you, we gotta get rolling.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]-I trust people to not be overpowered, and therefore will leave magic and weapons count up to you. I’ll let you know if your character is too OP.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]-4 characters max. I’ll even be nice and allow you to make another character if one of yours dies.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]-While not a rule per se, I do want romance and gushy/sexy stuff kept to a minimum. The city is being attacked by evil fog monsters, your eye should not be on the poon. Minimal flirting and relationships are okay, but don't make it a subplot.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]-Don’t be meta or a dick. Please feel free to be figuratively Satan in the RP though.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]-Message me if you have any questions. I don't want anyone to be confused about anything.[/BCOLOR]

• Royalty of Caesion-
    King: Landebert Devereux VII (Tarieles)
    Queen: Octavia Devereux (Scorpio Queen)
    Prince: Merreck Devereux (Dipper)
    Princess: Elianna Devereux (LadyKaterina)

Militia-
    Major:
    Captain: Kad Cydai (Dipper)
    Privates: Ysolde Canouville (Tarieles), ...

Army-
    General:
    Colonel:
    Major:
    Captain:
    Privates: ...

The Silver Wardens-
    General: Elthrial Mortelle (Scorpio Queen)
    Colonel:
    Elites: Gladhrien Straeth (Tarieles), Jaqen H'ghar (Scorpio Queen), Jamie Fraser (Scorpio Queen), ...

The Ebon Wings-
    General: Brando (Noryia)
    Colonel: Vyne Gip (EvileEye)
    Elites: Yerion Natelia (Moogle-Girl), ...

The Jade Regiment-
    General: Rhistel Duirsar (Tarieles)
    Colonel: Teagen Kia (EvileEye)
    Elites: Rumil Erikson (Noryia), Ramaq Q'tzemella (Lurcolm), Damian Barnes (LadyKaterina), ...

Miscellaneous Characters-
    Leah Silverstar (Noryia)
    Minerva Kia (EvileEye)

Last edited:
[BCOLOR=transparent]
aHA1bwbedgw.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]artist credit[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: His Royal Highness, King Landebert Devereux VII[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 37[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender: male[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Sexuality: heterosexual[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Outfit: Everyday Outfit, Armor in Picture[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Race: Human[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Height: 5’11”[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Weight: 176lbs[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Weapon(s): Greatsword passed down through the generations, known as Oathkeeper. Also keeps a dagger handy, as well as a light crossbow in battle.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Skills/Abilities: Very good swordsmanship, taught by the best in the kingdom. Decent with a crossbow. He’s very diplomatic, and can be a bit intimidating. He is a good strategist. He can play the harp.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality: Landebert is a kind gentleman. He is known for his kindness, but also his fairness. He is a strong leader, which caused other countries to know not to make him their enemy, and to try and make him their ally. He has the confidence and bravery of a true king, and his people know it. While he is courageous, Landebert also keeps some level of prudence about him. He will not go blindly into a fight, and will instead watch carefully for signs of weakness before attacking. [/BCOLOR]He is a very determined person, and doesn't give up so easily. His leadership is what has kept the kingdom from collapsing under panic.

Landebert is somewhat forgetful when it comes to names, faces, and dates. He often misplaces important things, which is why he depends on his wife. He is rather serious, sometimes a little too serious. He has no time for tomfoolery, and acted as such even with his children. Even though he understood they were children and they would play, he rarely went too far past playing with them, and focused more on teaching. He is rather possessive of his family, and will become annoyed if they ever think he shouldn't be told of an occurrence. He is strangely not possessive towards friends, though is heartbroken easily if they decide to break off ties. Unfortunately, Landebert is a little too honest, and doesn't think white lies are good, even if they would keep a relationship "healthy".

When his country is concerned, Landebert is very proud. He does think highly of his country, almost to the point of it could do no wrong. This does sometimes cause rifts between potential allies, but he can overcome it quite easily. He is a competent king, and thinks he was a good father. Many people love him, and treat him with respect and kindness, which is all he wants from his people. His kindness showed when he opened his palace doors to refugees in need of food and shelter.
[BCOLOR=transparent]History: Landebert was born to King Landebert Devereux VI and Queen Sibella Devereux. He was raised to be a king, so he was taught be only the best teachers, and was taught swordsmanship from a very early age. He learned well, and became a very good nominee for the next king. He never had siblings, as his mother died when he was 12, and his father refused to remarry. His father died when Landebert was 19, and he became king that year, and soon found a queen and conceived two children of his own.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]When the darkness attacked, he opened his city to refugees and once his city was full, he opened his palace. The city is rather full, but no more refugees have come, and from the looks of it, no more will. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths: Kind, No Nonsense, Sword Skills, Prudent, Fair, Good Leader, Hopeful, Diplomatic, Brave[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Weaknesses: Too Serious, Possessive of Family, Easily Bored, Forgetful, Brutally Honest, Proud[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Likes: His people, art, magic (even though he can't use it), riding horse, reading, talking with serious people[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Dislikes: Loud and obnoxious people, boastful people, hunting, puzzles, word games, sailing[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Fears: Losing his family and people to this darkness, drowning, toads and frogs[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Family: His wife and two children[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Home Town/Country: Caesion[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Military Status: Royalty[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Ranking: King[/BCOLOR]

tumblr_nm27cb2ZoE1szbceio1_400.jpg

artist credit
[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Gladhrien Straeth[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 128[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender: female[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Sexuality: bisexual[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Outfit: Everyday Outfit, Armor[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Race: Sun Elf[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Height: 5'[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Weight: 108 lbs[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Weapon(s): She keeps a bow and quiver of arrows on her at all times, as well as a one handed sword, and a dagger for emergencies[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Skills/Abilities: Has good sword and bow skills, has a small amount of healing magic, and can dim and brighten lights. She can make decent jewelry because of her father, and can sing decently. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality: Gladhrien knows how to keep up appearances. She's outwardly courteous and kind, but she's quite the cynic on the inside. She does enjoy taking risks, and can sometimes be found sneaking out of the city to go into the encroaching fog and research the creatures there. She's gotten much experience by doing this, but keeps the information to herself for now. After all, no one would believe her. [/BCOLOR]She's very ambitious when it comes to getting what she wants. Despite being cold and a bit calloused, she does enjoy the good romantic romp just like everyone else. A bit of a weakness, Gladhrien enjoys being flirted with, and softens quite quickly when it comes to people hitting on her.

She is not the most nurturing person, though she doesn't think she'd be a horrible mother. She isn't very sympathetic, which causes relationships with her to be a little difficult. She is generally pessimistic, especially when it comes to other people's safety. She isn't very observant, tending to take things at face value, but she is at least a bit logical, so she can usually convince herself to take a closer look. Gladhrien isn't very outgoing, tending to keep to herself in most social situations. She can usually keep her emotions in check, though sometimes they escape her, especially when flustered. That's just part of her charm, though.

[BCOLOR=transparent]History: Gladhriel was born to a simple elven couple, Nalledir and Leithril. Tanyl made his keep producing elven jewelry for noblemen, while Amara stayed at home to nurture her children. Gladhrien had a brother, Felanir, but he passed when he was only 32 years old, so Gladhrien basically grew up an only child, as she was younger. She took training so she could join the Caesian military to help support her parents. Her parents recently died of old age. She gradually climbed the ranks, and with the creation of the elite squads, was appointed to The Silver Wardens. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths: Learns Quickly, Creative, Intelligent, Self-Controlled, Courteous, Ambitious[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Weaknesses: Pessimistic, Cold, Inattentive, Introverted, Easily Flustered[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Likes: Ancient artifacts, animals, plays and operas, nature, sunlight, climbing trees, flirting, music[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Dislikes: Close quarters, clingy people, closed minded people, the darkness, swimming, oblivious people[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Fears: Being smothered, drowning, or buried alive; being underground, such as the sewers or tunnels; wasps[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Family: All deceased[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Military Status: The Silver Wardens[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Ranking: Elite[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
water_sorceress_by_bobkehl-d75jz94.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]artist credit[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Pseudodragon Familiar[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Ysolde Canouville[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 63[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender: female[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Sexuality: heterosexual[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Outfit: everyday wear, more tattered, armor[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Race: Water Elemental[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Height: 5'6"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Weight: 128 lbs[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Weapon(s): A rapier and buckler, and a set of throwing knives[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Skills/Abilities: Rather powerful water magic, savvy with a sword and shield, can use throwing knives, has her familiar, can swim very well, and can breathe underwater.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality: Ysolde is a very passionate young woman. While many water elementals are soft and kind, like a gentle stream, she is a raging river. She represents the destructive aspect of water. She is loud and boisterous, and she angers very easily. It doesn't take much at all to make her angry. While she isn't necessarily mean, she isn't kind, and isn't afraid to be blunt. She hates silver tongues. She's very outgoing, and loves a good chat. However, just the slightest disagreement can enrage her, and she'll need to take a break from them. Even though Ysolde is quick to anger, she is also quick to trust. She thinks it's best to trust now and regret later, because even if they're untrustworthy, she can still use them to her advantage.[/BCOLOR]

She is an extreme daredevil, and loves doing things that put herself at risk. However, Ysolde hates putting others at risk, because she's always been taught to keep the people's interests in mind. She figures staying alive is a pretty big interest. She's the kind of person who would leap from a waterfall into the pool below, but would not encourage someone to fight a deadly creature with her. She can be a little high and mighty at times, due to her past of being royalty, but she always means well, and hopes those she befriends will forgive her for such a thing.
[BCOLOR=transparent]History: Ysolde was born to King Aberforth Canouville and Queen Cordelia Canouville, rulers of Sol Astrea, a tropical island kingdom. She was the third and youngest child. They were one of the first kingdoms hit. She was the only one to make it out alive, at least as far as she knows. Her steward brought her to Caesion, because of long standing ties between the two nations, but he unfortunately passed before they reached the city. She now does what she can to survive, and to help others.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths: Headstrong, Powerful, Outgoing, Generally Friendly, Trusting, Loyal[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Weaknesses: Reckless, Too Trusting, Loud, Impatient, Quick to Anger, Haughty[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Likes: Swimming, rain, sand, sun, being active, doing crazy things, new and interesting foods, keeping people safe, people who will do crazy things with her[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Dislikes: Boring people, soft people, the cold, snow, lazing around, schedules, art, endangering lives[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Fears: Freezing to death (people who live in the snow are crazy bastards), heights, seeing carcasses[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Family: Deceased/Unknown[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Home Town/Country: Sol Astrea[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Military Status: Militia[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Ranking: Private[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]
EhOttzdjZFs.jpeg
[/BCOLOR]
[/BCOLOR]
artist credit
wings

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Rhistel "Rhis" Duirsar[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 28[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender: male[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Sexuality: pansexual[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Outfit: just shirtless with pants, armor, greaves[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Race: Forest Galeborn[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Height: 6'9"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Weight: 147 lbs[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Weapon(s): Carries a spear[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Skills/Abilities: Specializes in blood magic, but can also use fire, telekinesis, and some shadow magic. Decent with a spear.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality: Rhis is a rather sarcastic man. He likes joking around with his subordinates, and there's never a lack of flirting when he's around. Known for his persistence when it comes to training, Rhis is actually quite tough. He keeps his men in line, and doesn't allow for mutiny. The men like him enough they wouldn't want to. He is very easy going outside of the military, and keeps a good handle on his work versus relaxing. He's not a risk taker, and actually prefers thinking over things instead of diving in head first. Rhis keeps a good head about him, an is very loyal to those he serves, without being a total suck up. He's all about those loopholes.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]His lack of family made him grow up to be rather lacking in affection. While he can flirt just as good as the next guy, actual relationships and love confuse him. He's not very sympathetic, and kind of has a "sucks to suck" attitude when something bad happens to someone else. He's not necessarily optimistic or pessimistic, he's somewhere in that happy medium of the two. Rhis isn't overly excited about most things, nor is he a downer who never wants to talk. He does sometimes hold an intimidating presence over those weaker than him, but it's usually all fun and games. Usually. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]History: Rhis was abandoned at a young age. He did know his parents, but not well. He was 3 when he was left in the city to fend for himself. He was taken in by the royal military, and was trained in magic. He became extremely good, quickly climbing the ranks, until he was appointed a high status before the Darkness. [/BCOLOR]Once the Darkness came, he was immediately given the General position of the Jade Regiment. He has always treated his followers with respect, and is a leader to them, not a boss.
[BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths: Good Leadership, Friendly, Funny, Just the right amount of sarcastic, Loyal, Persistent, Laid Back[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Weaknesses: Not Affectionate, Hard to keep friends, Indifference, Intimidating, Unobservant, Illogical[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Likes: Flying, using magic, sparring, helping his men, flirting, watching the clouds and stars, night, meat[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Dislikes: Bright lights, being inside too long, underground, being helpless, really spicy foods, prudes, oblivious people[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Fears: His wings being taken from him, claustrophobia, horses[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Family: None[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Military Status: The Jade Regiment[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Ranking: General[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
Royalty has to be human, right? I'm thinking of reserving the Princess and making 3 misc. characters. Although, I might consider putting the male one in an affiliation.

I've got several character ideas, one of which would likely make a good Prince, the other Captain of the Militia. Could I snatch those?

Looking forward to getting this started.

I was thinking an Elite of the Ebon Wings, but what would I be doing if no one else makes a character in the faction? Since there doesn't seem to be much interest in it so far.

@Crow Yeah, royalty should probably stay human, unless someone makes the queen a different race. I'll reserve the princess for you.

@Dipper Indeed you can!

@Moogle-Girl If no one else joins, I'll probably up the character limit if people want, and probably fill in remaining important spots myself with NPCs until/if someone else shows up one day wanting to join. As for Ebon Wings, they're just like scouts. You'd probably be joining more muscle-type characters to discover more creatures. That's only if no one else joins, though. If more do join, then Ebon Wings go in squads outside.

Reserved for my characters

I would like Queen, General silver wardens, and miscellaneous

@Scorpio Queen Sounds good. Do you know what race the queen will be, just so the two who want prince and princess know?

@Crow Yeah, royalty should probably stay human, unless someone makes the queen a different race. I'll reserve the princess for you.

If that is the case, I will consider waiting for the Queen's race to be confirmed.

I think Elemental

wip

Name:
Elthrial Mortelle
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Appearance:
Kill-For-Me-katie-cassidy.jpg
Outfit:
Black pants, white shirt and a black corset top, and boots that go to her knees
Race:
Dark Elf
Height:
5'5
Weight:
Weapon(s):
Bow and arrows, sword, and a dagger
Skills/Abilities:
Dark Magic
Agility
cloaking herself in the night
Personality:
Elthrial was a mysterious creature. She never really showed emotion. She did however have a Sarcastic air to her and bit of a hard head. she had a slight temper that could get out of control. She also was loyal and could protect her people and those she fought for. She was all around mysterious one minute could be kind to someone the next chewing them out.
History:
Along time ago the two fae kingdoms were feuding. that was till Elthrial was born. she was born to both the king of the dark court and queen of the light. They lived in coventry. When She was young something killed her father and mother and half the kingdoms. She was sent to Caesion. The Queen took her in and put her in the training to be a Silver Warden. She Rose through the the ranks and was now a general
Strengths:
Magic
combat
weapons
Weaknesses:
Her pride
light
her temper
weapons
reading
shadows
riding
Dislikes:
Bright light
Fire
sitting around
Humans mean to animals
light magic
Fears:
Iron
salt
Family:
Father Deceased Dark Elf king
Home Town/Country:
Coventry
Military Status:
The Silver Warden
Ranking:
General

Name:
Octavia Devereux
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Appearance:
images (10).jpg
Outfit:
Daily wear
Race:
Spirit Elemental
Height:
5'8
Weight:
Weapon(s):
Dagger
Magic of Spirit
Skills/Abilities:
Abilities to use Spirit magic
quick thinking
Kids many different languages
Personality:
Octavia was one of your more interesting Queens. She could be very regal and well poised. She could also be stubborn and prideful. She was not one to be messed with she did not like others in her business or in her children's life. She was also very loyal and very protective of her family. She had a slight temper but that came with her magic abilities.
History:
Octavia grew up as a peasant in Moria. She was a very rare Elemental. She had the spirit Element in her possession, she was the Queens personal hand maiden and she was also her oracle. She had the ability to see what was to happen thanks to the dead. She had been so good with the Queen that since they had no children, the king promised her to the king now of Caesion. She had two children with him and did love him very much.
Strengths:
Not giving up
magic
Her pride
Weaknesses:
Her children
Pride
Her husband
being with her children
riding
training
learning
Her husband
Dislikes:
The dark
shadows
no sun
stupid questions
not respect
no loyalty
Fears:
Loosing her family
The loss of the kingdom
Family:
Husband and 2 children
Familiar:
Wolfhound
Home Town/Country:
Moria
Military Status:
Royalty
Ranking:
Queen

Name:
Jaqen H'ghar
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Appearance:
1bd167ad03ed6748fb605b981f8851e2.jpg
Outfit:
Daily wear
Race:
Fire Elemental
Height:
6'1
Weight:
Weapon(s):
Sword, Dagger, and Fire power
Skills/Abilities:
Good with a sword
power to manipulate Fire. He and the Queen actually grew up together
Personality:
Jaqen is a quiet man. He did not speak much unless he was asked. He spoke only to the Queen. He watched and listened and learned from it. He was Sarcastic and a bit fiery at times.
History:
Jaqen had grown up poor, The Queen was his long time friend they had grown up in the castle serving the King and queen of Moria. When she was sent off. He was left to fend for the King and Queen. When The shadow came he was the only one left that made it to Caesion. where the Queen allowed him and put him in Silver Warden as an Elite. He served the Qutensils and king well He was a good friend to her.
Strengths:
Swords
combat
magic
Weaknesses:
pride
temper
Queens Family
fire
light
warmth
riding
Dislikes:
Dark
cold
no air
shadows
not being able to do his job
Fears:
Shadows
failing the king
Family:
none
Familiar:
Dragon
Home Town/Country:
Moria
Military Status:
The Silver Wanderer
Ranking:
Elite

Name:
Jamie Fraser
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Appearance:
yQg6Xg4a_400x400.png
Outfit:
Daily wear
Race:
Water Elemental
Height:
6'1
Weight:
Weapon(s):
sword and bow and arrow
Skills/Abilities:
Sword fighting
Agility
Personality:
Jamie was a loyal man as well as brave. He fougot for his king and queen for many uears. He did have a slight temper , he was also very a quiet and didn't talk much. He always just observed he was older and wiser with his powers. He use them when need be.
History:
Jamie grew up in Alanis. He was not poor and not rich but he was a good fighter. He learned his power well. He had a good life till the darkness came then he had to move to Caesion and work for the King and Queen their he was loyal and devout to the king and queen. He would do anything for them.
Strengths:
fighting
magic
combat
Weaknesses:
pride
temper
loyalty
combat
magic
water
riding
serving the King and Queen
Dislikes:
disloyalty
stupidity
the dark
shadows
being taunted
Fears:
Fear itself
snakes
Family:
none
Familiar:
Wolfhound
Home Town/Country:
Alanis
Military Status:
The Silver Wanderer
Ranking:
Elite

Last edited:
WIP

Name:
Penelope Devereux

Sexuality:
Unknown

Race:
Air Elemental

Height:

Weight:

Weapon(s):
Bow, Arrow, Quiver, Archer stuff.

Skills/Abilities:
Her primary use of her Air magic is flight.

Family: [if any]
Home Town/Country: [where the character is from, you can make it up]

Military Status:
Royalty

Ranking:
Princess

WIP

FGMFeNX.jpg

"Oh, brethren of mine..."

Name:
Undina

Sexuality:
Straight

Outfit:
N/A

Race:
Water Elemental

Skills/Abilities:
She is more advanced in water elemental magic, and has learnt a good deal of stuff.
Her more advanced

Family:
Kobolis and Salamas(siblings)

Home Town/Country:
Aether Woods

Military Status:
Misc. Character

Ranking:
N/A

WIP

tUcUSrg.png

"Mother Nature... is tranquil..."

Name:
Kobolis

Sexuality: [within human reason]

Race:
Earth Elemental

Skills/Abilities: [includes magic powers and race abilities]

Family:
Undina & Salamas(siblings)

Home Town/Country:
Aether Woods

Military Status:
Misc. Character

Ranking:
N/A

I would like to reserve the Ebon Wings General, a Jade Regiment Elite, and a Miscellaneous.

@Noryia Sounds good!

@Scorpio Queen Make sure you get the ages correct on your characters, as the Queen's a little young. Also, I like your idea of Spirit Elemental, so you can keep that, and I'm adding it to the options. I forgot there was often a fifth element of spirit.

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Name

Kad Cydai

Male

Sexuality

Heterosexual

Appearance

thinkin_bout_kisses_by_davidrapozaart.jpg

Race

Human

Height

6'2"

Weight

188lbs

Weapon(s)

Steel falchion with a gilded hilt, misericorde for mercy kills.

Skills/Abilities

Highly talented and experienced swordsman, competent with throwing knives and survival. Excellent choice of companion in the wild.

Personality

Jaded would be a start at describing Kad. He's seen everything there is to see in his thirty-five years, and has only allowed his past to improve him. Kad looks ahead always and moves forward in spite of the difficulties, stubbornly refusing to let down a cause he's set his eyes on. He is content with getting things done rather than letting the world guide him to where he needs to be, charging headfirst into action when no one else will.

Kad is difficult to sway, bargain with, or convince. Problems are solved through physical force or coercion, and anything less is not something he's willing to put any stock into. Things must be done his way or no way at all.

He is a careful planner and considerate warrior with a unique code of honor, insisting all things are worthy of some respect until that respect is rejected or betrayed. Kad is a rambunctious man with a booming voice and a penchant for gathering friends for a good time, drinking good ale, and organizing entertaining competitions. He cares greatly for his friends and family, and his charismatic nature makes expanding his list of friends and allies that much easier.

Kad capable of expressing even harshest opinions in a friendly manner, and dispenses excellent advice.

History

Kad was the youngest of two sons born to a farmer, a playful boy who preferred playing in the tool shed to doing any actual work. His father, a disciplined man who intended to transfer that discipline to his sons, was quick to punish any negligence until Kad and his brother had reached their teenage years. Their father's teachings, coupled with maturity, made them into respectable young adults who did not enjoy farming, but did it for the good of their family and people.

With the deaths of his parents, and the subsequent marriage of his brother, Kad left the family farm to seek excitement elsewhere. Over time he honed his skills with the aid of aging mentors and enthusiastic mercenaries. Though his thirst for excitement was never quenched, he did eventually join up with the Militia to work toward something greater. With time, diligence, and perseverance, Kad rose quickly through the ranks until he was named Captain, a title he carries with pride.

Strengths

Thoughtful, courageous, considerate, strong-willed, realistic.

Weaknesses

Impassive, distrustful, perfectionist, obstinate.

Sparring, a good trek through town, the wilderness, fellow warriors, honor, integrity.

Dislikes

Dishonorable action, the darkness past midnight, overzealous peacekeepers, needlessly windy afternoons, too-soft beds.

Fears

Losing loved ones, losing himself and his honor.

Family

Claims to have had a Wife at some point, and speaks of her fondly. A brother.

Home Town/Country

Caesion

Military Status

Militia

Ranking

Captain

Last edited:
Working on the Prince now, but the age may need to be moved around a bit. Though a younger prince might actually add a bit of fun, who knows.

Last edited:
Name: Brando
Sexuality: Not interested. If he had to choose it would be straight.
Appearance:
07ac7b8f2a676935798ac567be0081c8.jpg

Outfit: As shown Above
Race: Human
Height: 6'0
Weight: 240
Weapon(s): Sword, two daggers for emergencies.
Skills/Abilities: Master Swordsman and also very skilled as an archer, but prefers the sword over the bow.
Personality:

Brando is very quiet and tends to think before speaking. Also he is very good at listening and rarely forgets orders. He is a very detailed person and sometimes gets caught up on the details.

Often times he can off as a cold hearted person, but that is only because he was raised not to care for individuals. But he as taught himself to care for the country and its people as a whole.

To Brando following and fulfilling orders is the most important thing to him. If he were to told to give up his life, he would without question.

History:
Brando was born to a poor family that had no way of feeding and clothing a baby, so he was given to the thieve Guild. And that is where he was raised. Among thieves he learned how to survive and also not to trust or care about anyone, they would only be a liability.

Since he had been part of the guild since he was younger then a year ago he went through the ranks fairly easy.

When the fog started to make it's way across the world and thieves made a military regiment he was the one chosen to lead the rest.

Strengths:
He has a strong will and wouldn't leave a job unfinished. Skilled leader, good at planning attacks, and excellent at gathering information.

Weaknesses:
Thinks of military people more as tools to order around then living things. Extremely distrustful. And very anti social.

Practicing swordplay, gambling, drinking, fist fights, and killing the fog's monsters.

Dislikes:
Flirty woman, know it alls, loud noises/people, soldiers that don't follow orders, and being around more the twenty people at once.

Fears:
Failing missions, and a slow death.

Family:
Unknown

Home Town/Country:
Ceasion

Military Status:
Ebon Wings

Ranking: General

Name:
Rumil Erikson

Sexuality:
Straight

Appearance:
(He looks a little to old, but it the best one I could find.)
bf8679a20ca4c128a61034c8e8232641.jpg
Outfit: Picture

Race:
Elf

Height:
4'10

Weight:

Weapon(s):
2 twelve inche Sais.

Skills/Abilities:
Because he is a young Elf he as yet to completely master the Sai, but he can still fight with them. He is much more skilled in the art of healing, he always as a first aid kit and is ready to heal anyone in need. Also he is very fast.

Personality:
Rumil is a kind hearted young man, and very compassionate to any and everyone no matter race or rank. He loves helping people, from getting groceries to healing broken bones. Also the softy hates hurting people or things so much that when it comes to setting bones he has to get someone to to pop it back into place.

He rather dislikes fighting but will if has to as a last resort, instead he would much rather talk it what and try a find solution peacefully.

Alll in all, he is a sweet boy and is very calm.

History:
Rumil was born into a forest family of Elves. Life was normal and happy with his two sisters, one older and the other younger, and parents. Even as a young boy he loved to help, it was quite obvious to everyone he would a healer with all the animals he would nurse back to health.

Then the Fog came... His father and mother got his sisters, himself, and all the other Elves out of the forest as the two fought of the swarms of monsters.

Rumil then witnessed the bloody death of the two adults he loved most. After they had escaped the country the forest was in, the three siblings settled down in another country. Then the Fog came there too, both of his sisters were killed in that attack and he was forced to flee again.

Finally he made it to Ceasion. There he joined the Jade Regiment so he could help people in need or pain, for these were the people that knew how he felt.

Strengths:
A master healer, even for his young age. People feel comfortable with him. And he can talk to people extremely easy.

Weaknesses:
Far to trusting, scared so much of the monsters from the Fog that he freezes up on the site. Extremely shy in front of girls.

Sweets, people, animals, climbing trees, and swimming.

Dislikes:
Veggies, boats (He gets sea sick), doing laundry (But he will if it is needed), sit ups, and reading.

Fears:
The dark, and screams (it reminds him of the attacked he lived through)

Family:
Dead

Home Town/Country:
Enchanted Forest. It was called that because it was so beautiful and people used to say it wasn't for it to be so pretty naturally, thus the name Enchanted Forest.

Military Status:
Jade Regiment

Ranking:
Elite

Status
Not open for further replies.