Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed it is!

Indeed it is!
Great,thanks! I'll start a character sheet. (One question- how many miscellanious |excuse any spelling mistakes at the moment, my brain is a bit dead| characters are allowed? Are the two there are now it,or is it okay to make one? That was more like two questions,sorry xD)

There are unlimited miscellaneous characters, and there are unlimited Elite soldiers, Militia soldiers, and Army soldiers.

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
Name: Cordelia Douglas

Sexuality: Pansexual
Appearance:
52a22db9fbaa2fec24c0ddb9f1d21e4a.jpg
(Credit to slapmyface on DeviantArt )

Outfit: See picture*

Race: Water Elemental

Height: 5' 4 1/2"

Weight: 126 lbs.

Weapon(s): Katana- https://www.pinterest.com/pin/174162710566945898/ ,connects to hand by wrapping tendrils of water around it| Water attacks|

Skills/Abilities: Cordelia can control water and use it to her will and she is very good with aquatic elemental magic. She is very agile and works well with her katana. Cordelia can also swim rather swiftly and can breathe underwater. She is also very flexible.

Personality: Cordelia is good-tempered and amiable, often doing what she can to help those in need. It is very unlikely that anyone would ever see her lash out in anger or disgust. When she is upset,though, it becomes a very ugly situation. Cordelia is open-minded and tranquil, although sometimes she can become very jumpy or slightly agressive. She loves joking around and tries to not be too serious all the time, but when she is being serious, it's easy to tell. Cordelia is fairly tough and hardly ever takes "no" for an answer. She is intelligent, witty, and a quick-thinker. Cordelia longs to be loved, but often becomes too timid to display affection for someone.

History: Cordelia grew up in Wellspring Falls with her mother,father, and elder brother Murphy. She spent all the time she could on land with other creatures, often studying their actions and ways of living. Although she didn't have many friends growing up, Cordelia didn't mind only spending time with her family, animals, or just being by herself. Cordelia often practiced elemental magic when she was alone, and eventually became rather good and moving with the water and bending it. She practiced fighting techniques, stretched to improve her flexibility, and swam and ran whenever she could. Cordelia never considered her lack of friends anything bad, but her parents always seemed concerned about her mental state. Murphy would help Cordelia practice fighting techniques, either with hand-to-hand combat or using branches and sticks as fake swords.
Just before this darkness came, Cordelia left Wellspring Falls to live in Caesion. Sadly, the darkness crossed over Wellspring Falls soon after it first appeared, and Cordelia believes everyone she knew and loved died. She has not heard anything from her family since the day she left her home.

Strengths: Intelligence, agility, magic, kindness, strength

Weaknesses: Pent-up anger, obsession with being loved (although she rarely shows it), willingness to help anyone who only seems to be in need, extreme temperatures

Likes: Animals, meditation, rain/storms, waterfalls, magic, helping others, nature, dreaming, singing, art, love

Dislikes: Biases, arrogance, heat, desert-y places, being ignored, liars, being misunderstood

Fears: Being abandoned, absolute perfection, oversized insects

Family: All deceased, give or take a few distant relatives Cordelia has hardly ever spoken with.

Home Town/Country: Wellspring Falls (mainly inhabited by Water Elementals, aquatic creatures, and woodland creatures in the surrounding forest)

Military Status: Jade Regiment

Ranking: Elite

Familiar:
7f79ba9f586a2930a65ee0e35e7879b5.jpg
(Hippocamp adressed by "Mizuko",male) |Credit to Lhuin on DeviantArt |

*Let me know if this outfit should be changed

Please tell me if anything at all needs to be fixed. Thank you~

For her familiar, it would have to be a small hippocamp, because familiars are generally not large (like dog size at max). But other than that, she looks good.

Yeah, it was supposed to look smaller but then the image freaked out and got huge and now Mizuko looks big as fuck... ._. He'd be the size of an average Maine Coon cat.

Reactions: :Cosmic:
Should Elementals and their Familiars be able to communicate telepathically, or just understand each other in some other sense?

It's more of a mutual understanding, or like an empathetic link. They can't talk to each other, but it's just kind of a "I feel ya bro" link they've got.

I do plan on getting a little action going here soon, so those who have not posted, it would be really nice if you could post so we can get this show on the road.

Yo, anyone still around? Stuff is gonna get crazy soon.

I'm still around, but nothing is really happening since none of us have any direction and we're all scattered without any idea of what to do. You should move this along ASAP.

I guess I'll just post again, getting things started in a different, more explosive way. But seriously, some people who joined haven't posted yet (and I know you've been on, it's not hard to see green triangles and names in the list).

I think I may have to leave this one, I apologize. I've been rather busy. Thank you for the opportunity to join, though!

Okay, see you around.

Still waiting...

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Sir Hinriik Kurtz[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 38[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender: Male[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Sexuality: Heterosexual[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: Hinriik hasn't aged the best, his once dark brown hair now greying heavily, and his face adopting more than a few wrinkles.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Outfit: Whilst generally in a suit of full platemail[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent](Credit)[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent], occasionally he wears simple woolen clothing.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Race: Human[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Height: 6 Foot (1.8 Meters)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Weight: 220 Pounds (99.7 Kilograms)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Weapons: Hinriik wields a 19 Foot (5.7 Meter) long Lance for combat upon horseback, a 5.8 Foot (1.76 Meters) Zweihänder as his usual weapon, and a stubby Dagger for grapples and the like. Additionally, his valiant steed, Finnigan, is quite capable of trampling or biting things, with or without Hinriik.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Skills/Abilities: A trained and battle-hardened knight, Sir Hinriik is a very competent fighter, very much so on par with the Silver Wardens. His notable accomplishments in his seven battles he's partaken in include defeating and capturing two enemy knights, surviving a bolt to the chest, and fighting for six hours on end. However, he is utterly incapable of practicing any sort of magics.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality: A rather flamboyant man, Hinriik is filled with energy despite being a little on the older side of things. Friendly and outgoing, he takes great strides to present himself as an outstanding Knight, Warrior, and Husband, keeping up his appearances and behavior. This leads him to being general liked, however, he is rather arrogant and judgement towards others.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]However, upon the battlefield, his flamboyant attitude is quickly replaced by a fixation on the task at hand. Stalwart and loyal, he throws himself at his current objective, casting off worries such as being wounded or slain. However, he doesn't allow this to dull his sense of honor, even should his obstacle lack it. Refusing to perform 'underhanded' acts, he has a reputation of being an honest and true warrior.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]History: A knight of Dermont, Hinriik posessed a small fief in the southern part of the kingdom, alongside a meandering river. He was a kind, but firm leige to what small villages were in his domain. However, as the messangers of Stocan spread word of the fog, and it approached his home, Sir Hinriik abandoned his land, fleeing east from the fog with his family, for he had heard of the utter annihilation the fog wrought upon that it enveloped. Staying shortly in town after town, kingdom after kingdom, Hinriik found himself cornered in the Kingdom of Caesion, along with many others.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths: Enduring Physical pain and endurance in general, his swordsmanship, horsemanship, and quick thinking.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Weaknesses: Honor-Bound, Overprotective, Self Destructive, and Old.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Likes(and/or loves): His immediate family, Finnigan, jousts, ale, and walks.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Dislikes: 'Weak' men, cowardice and/or fishonor Rain, fish, rain, and boats.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Fears: The Fog, being incompetent/a failure, losing people he knows[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Family: His wife, Steffi Kurtz, his two daughters, Leni Henning and Silvia Kurtz, and his son-in-law Lutz Henning[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Home Town/Country: Castle Fairchester, of the kingdom of Dermont, naught but a few tens of miles from Stocan[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Military Status: Militia[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Ranking: Private? (Not sure if foreigners with exceptional talent would be integrated or not into the other branches)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Other:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Images credit to Franco Clun and kekai kotaki, respectivley.[/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
I am still here. Sorry, I was camping this weekend and will be gone again, starting tomorrow. I might be able to get on, but don't count on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.