Riders in the Sky OOC/Profiles/Plot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now, Ry is after Isaac, to track down Jeremy. Just saying. >:3

Except I thought that this was on a different planet, because, you know...

uninhabited land now inhabited. based off of Firefly.

That kinda suggests the sci-fi old western towns on recently-colonized planets.

I know. Arkikio kinda just landed around that area to get a profit off of the locked places because he could jackup the prices a bit. But he lost his shipment to some bandits. And during the way back. There was a dust storm, which I have the liberty to assume that you caused.

And Insania was sent to Earth to learn about Humans, and that's where most Humans are from, so.. Yeah. XD

And Insania was sent to Earth to learn about Humans, and that's where most Humans are from, so.. Yeah. XD
This ain't Earth, lass.

She thought this was Earth, lads.

Yeah sure humans are invading humans on Earth

Totally

Sorry for the snideness - it just seemed really obvious to me, along with the fact that Earth doesn't have a global dust bowl effect, and Earth definitely has more water than our planet in question.

She thought this was Earth, lads.

Yeah sure humans are invading humans on Earth

Totally

Sorry for the snideness - it just seemed really obvious to me, along with the fact that Earth doesn't have a global dust bowl effect, and Earth definitely has more water than our planet in question.
:I

I'M SORRY I REALLY DIDN'T MEAN TO BE A DICK

also sorry for taking so long, been preparing for exams/tests all week x_x tired and have a bit of sapped creativity, but whatever.
It's all good! Real life takes precedence over the internet, and it's not like the forum's going anywhere.

...I sure hope I didn't jinx anything.

We're waiting for soulreaver. We kinda based our thing around him to start. And he's at a story progressing moment.
Of all the ways my name's been misspelled..

No, no! XD You weren't being a dick! I'm dumb for not paying attention to the story's setting. XD
Yeah, we're kind of in outer space, haha. I had thought you were only basing your backstory in Japan, because Earth is alive and well (well, on life support, but semantics) in this timeline.

My bad, lol. If it's around 1:30 AM EST, I will probably start misspelling names.

Yeah, we're kind of in outer space, haha. I had thought you were only basing your backstory in Japan, because Earth is alive and well (well, on life support, but semantics) in this timeline.
Well damn. XD I should probably change it out of being in Tokyo. Her back story is in rural Japan (like Hokkaido), though.

Hey wait. Instead of changing your backstory, why not just take a UGF shuttle to where we are. It shouldn't be that hard as long as you're not a wanted criminal thing.

I'd rather fly in my own ship though. It allows me to travel to more places including ones on lock, hence why I can be in a locked colony that just happens to be about 3-5 miles from the place where the colony where the Larsen residence is.

That's.. Not a bad idea. Like, my character finds out the wanted guy for the bounty she saw is on another planet, and since she isn't a criminal, she hitches a ride on a UGF shuttle to find him, and ends up meeting the others?

Molgolva said:
*reaches out and takes out grapes* *stares at Insanity and Injun*
"What? Why would I bring grape and orange cola. Those taste awful, I go with originals. These are vintage grapes here."
*plucks another grape off and drops it into his mouth*
"What... You thought I would offer you soda? No no. Those are mine, and are back at my ship."
*sighs* "Not to mention that their diet seltzers..."

Insanity said:
*Insanity blinks for a moment before shaking her head again. She then pokes Injun* Why do you wear so much clothes?

*Injun declined the offer of fruit, gnashing his teeth to make clear he was a carnivorous creature. In response to Insania's question, he tapped on his chest, producing a sound much like tapping on a piece of bone, and did a 'scary monster' pose that human children would run away from as a game*

Reactions: Spoopy
*Injun declined the offer of fruit, gnashing his teeth to make clear he was a carnivorous creature. In response to Insania's question, he tapped on his chest, producing a sound much like tapping on a piece of bone, and did a 'scary monster' pose that human children would run away from as a game*
You don't seem that scary. *She giggles*

Hey wait. Instead of changing your backstory, why not just take a UGF shuttle to where we are. It shouldn't be that hard as long as you're not a wanted criminal thing.

I'd rather fly in my own ship though. It allows me to travel to more places including ones on lock, hence why I can be in a locked colony that just happens to be about 3-5 miles from the place where the colony where the Lawsons reside.

*edit*
By the way, I won't be able to post until saturday night. :I

That's.. Not a bad idea. Like, my character finds out the wanted guy for the bounty she saw is on another planet, and since she isn't a criminal, she hitches a ride on a UGF shuttle to find him, and ends up meeting the others?

That sounds good. At least it does to me. But there would be one discrepancy. As I recall, Solreaver never said whether the place is a normal settler colony or a Bandit hole. ( correct me if I'm wrong. )\

So, If you were to visit the colony where I am, that would involve either.

1. A ship of your own.
2. Hitchhiking on another merchant ship, although like I said earlier, most don't go to locked colonies simply because of Raiders.
3. Hiring a "discreet" smuggler to get you inside.

Then bam! You're on the unnamed planet.

-Then again you can be traveling by UGF for some work around the area then get side-swiped by the *excuse my language* shitstorm of stuff that may or may not happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.