Riders in the Sky OOC/Profiles/Plot

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Injun tears off a large chunk of the raw thigh meat and hands it to the odd woman.*

Gameproject_WIP____Hopper___by_Cold_Levian.jpg

Above the skies of the town that the Larsens dwelled, a ship flew. Not a small ship either: a UGF privateer ship, a unique design and class of ship. It slid through the air, engines burning precious fuel usually reserved for larger, space-oriented ships. It flew down at a 45 degree angle, rapidly losing altitude. It circled slowly, to keep within a certain area around the colony town.

As the dropship, an OT-83, approached the ground, the thrusters rotated from the side of the ship, facing downward instead of backward, and burst even brighter, bringing the subsonic descent to a stop above the ground, approximately 100 feet from touching down. Then, and only then, do landing gears appear in its giant underbelly, and does it slowly lower itself down to touch down, unloading multiple vehicles [2 previously mentioned tanks, 3 previously mentioned transports, various soldiers and a walker-mech], and various crates of differing size and labels. After unloading the ungodly amount of supplies does it start up again, engines firing. It rises slowly, hovering at 50 feet, where it switches modes and the engines slam up to point backwards, engines bursting painfully bright, as the ship shot away at a far greater speed than it came down.

And it's gone, leaving behind a small task force with enough supplies to last them a year, 4 miles outside of the colony town.

YOU. YOU. YOU. YOU CAUSED THAT DUST STORM DIDN'T YOU.

Insanity said:
Yay! *Insania lifts her mask and bites at the meat with her tiny fangs*

*Injun continues eating*

Insanity said:
*Once Insania finishes eating, she clings to him* I like you.

*Injun lets out a light huff as she clings to him, then pats her on the head in acceptance of the friendly gesture*

*Injun lets out a light huff as she clings to him, then pats her on the head in acceptance of the friendly gesture*

*slowly strolls by* "Wat did I just walk in on...."
*slings backpack off of shoulder* *removes minicooler and takes out a can of cola*
I have grape and orange if you like. *sits on a ledge away from them*

*Insania stares at the Cola* ...Soda isn't healthy. *She shakes her head in refusal*

Oh, cool! I saw the RP's ad on the front page of Iwaku. :3

Molgolva said:
*slowly strolls by* "Wat did I just walk in on...."
*slings backpack off of shoulder* *removes minicooler and takes out a can of cola*
I have grape and orange if you like. *sits on a ledge away from them*

*Injun shakes his head, declining the offer politely as he knew how*

*Injun shakes his head, declining the offer politely as he knew how*

*reaches out and takes out grapes* *stares at Insanity and Injun*
"What? Why would I bring grape and orange cola. Those taste awful, I go with originals. These are vintage grapes here."

*plucks another grape off and drops it into his mouth*
"What... You thought I would offer you soda? No no. Those are mine, and are back at my ship."
*sighs* "Not to mention that their diet seltzers..."

Well this is escalating quickly.

also sorry for taking so long, been preparing for exams/tests all week x_x tired and have a bit of sapped creativity, but whatever.

Reactions: Spoopy
*reaches out and takes out grapes* *stares at Insanity and Injun*
"What? Why would I bring grape and orange cola. Those taste awful, I go with originals. These are vintage grapes here."

*plucks another grape off and drops it into his mouth*
"What... You thought I would offer you soda? No no. Those are mine, and are back at my ship."
*sighs* "Not to mention that their diet seltzers..."
*Insanity blinks for a moment before shaking her head again. She then pokes Injun* Why do you wear so much clothes?

Uhh, perhaps you could roleplay on the designated IC thread, so we can move it along?

We're waiting for soulreaver. We kinda based our thing around him to start. And he's at a story progressing moment.

Yeah, we're just doing IC roleplay in the OOC area because it has no effect on anything that will happen in the IC forum. And we're bored.

Plus, it'll be a while before all the characters meet. For example, Insania is way in Tokyo, and most others are thousands of miles away in other places.

Actually, I think it may be you. I'm rather close to the site. Neighboring settlement. Its a bit of a walk.

Issac already has a daughter there. It's only a matter of time. But yes. HAPPY FUN TIME

Status
Not open for further replies.