Riders in the Sky OOC/Profiles/Plot

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEAH PLOT ARMOR

Plot armor?

And btw, A draconian is practically unbeatable in closecombat. If you're in the same house as a Draconian, and the Draconian wants to kill you, you will most likely die, or have to run away.

The Draconian will probably also be able to outrun and outdistance you.

They came from a planet that was already inhabited by a space-faring species, with creatures that would make a lion look like the cutest kitty ever.

image.jpg

Lions are already adorable. ;A;

Last edited by a moderator:
Plot Armor is a term for when someone doesn't die because the plot or storyline requires them to live.

I'm also not too impressed with how aggressive you're getting over a simple comment.

*looks over at Injun with an eyebrow raised*

*Injun shrugs*

*continues looking at the occurring argument over draconians*

WOW LOOK AT ALL THIS GLORIOUS CONVERSATION I DON'T GET TO BE A PART OF BECAUSE I'M ALWAYS ASLEEP

The town Isaac lives in is a UGF settlement that got put on Lock. After everyone either died out or fled, bandits started making their hideouts in the abandoned buildings. It was pretty anarchic at first, especially with the UGF constantly on their asses, but after the Skyriders came and cleaned the place up it's been something of its own colony. UGF presence is not taken kindly in Dunsford (name of the Colony that I COMPLETELY forgot to mention), and if any federation dogs show their faces around here, they're in for a hell of a gunfight.

Why would I hate someone for expanding upon my background information? :D

Easy there, bronco, you're dealing with a HARDENED PROFESSIONAL here

THAT MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE BEEN THE INSPIRATION FOR THE NAME OF THE RP

Thanks for clearing that up for me. I didn't now that your settlement is on lock as well. But I guess that explains his more than weird blissfulness that I see. Gritty as he may be, I still see him more tense at the letter than the possibility of UGF, and that worried me.

Right now, Ry is after Isaac, to track down Jeremy. Just saying. >:3

Bad language speaking time!

DOOD YOU WILL SO LIKE GET THAT TANK DEAD.
Ah well, As long as I don't get shot.

What? I gloat over my characters, even though my Draconian one is remote and would probably only be contacted by Ryker for information or intelligence, and maybe if you take out Ryker's armor, as support and assault.

Bill-Hader-Popcorn-reaction-Gif-On-The-Daily-Show.gif

Reactions: Thomas McTavish
Demented, much? x3

Still, I'd appreciate it if what you were gloating about wasn't how easy you can kill everyone.

I kinda want the RP to last

I may say it, but none of my characters will be trying to kill anyone without a real reason. Even Ryker in his bad mood wouldn't kill someone because he or she looked suspicious. And the Draconian will be keeping his distance from everything.

Plot armor?

And btw, A draconian is practically unbeatable in closecombat. If you're in the same house as a Draconian, and the Draconian wants to kill you, you will most likely die, or have to run away.

The Draconian will probably also be able to outrun and outdistance you.

So...

*edit* So Ryker is a bit op then...

Anything else and I'm preparing to unleash the Mary-sue archtype spell card.

Ryker has nothing to do with the Draconian.

And anything can be overpowered until you look at weaknesses. For example, the Drac is independent, which means that it's very good against individuals, but would be able to be overwhelmed by a small group or larger, unless you decide to jump in his face. And while being good at combat, he isn't the best at diplomacy, and is a giant compared to men and women, so he isn't very welcome in the colony, so he wouldn't be in perfect condition. He also would have weapons that would be somewhat rusty from disuse and from being in the field too long. He also doesn't have walls to hide behind.

I think Insanity will either be a great friend, or a horrible enemy
XD

I think it's funny how Insanity's representation is a girl with some fancy hairdo and hairstuff, and a tiny jacket-shirt thing over a fancy bra or something.

Very impressive.

And anything can be overpowered until you look at weaknesses. For example, the Drac is independent, which means that it's very good against individuals.

The heck happened to all the people you JUST were shouting at for not bringing beer.

He also would have weapons that would be somewhat rusty from disuse and from being in the field too long.

Damn son, this comes from the guy whom just got airdropped from a giant ship that caused the area to flare in a dust-storm. Whom has access to a tank, and a vast array of people whom were with him who just happened to forget the beer.

This begs to differ...

Name: Unknown Real Name. Nicknames: "Drake"
Race: Draconian
Faction: Outlaw
Occupation: Hunt creatures; hired guard; hired hunter; bounty hunter; mainly a miner [Custom Draconian-made drill]
Personality: Drake is a solitary creature; nobody has ever tried to become his partner or friend, so he doesn't try to get one. The only friend he had he outlived. He is lonely, but will be rare to show it. He can hide emotions like they don't exist, but is friendly enough to mess with people, in a friendly way, of course. He doesn't talk a whole lot about himself, and he doesn't like it when someone is trying to dig too deep too early. He is a Draconian; showing weakness is being a weakness, and pride can get in his way. He knows how to lead, but he does not believe in himself enough to do so.
Bio: Drake was born and raised by the secretive and quiet Draconian Empire. Well, quiet when it comes to humans. The Draconian Empire is the biggest in the universe, far bigger than the human's. Drake, like all Draconians, was a soldier. For 55 year he trained, and for 75 years he worked as a soldier. For 3 years, he roamed the universe, until he found the human empire, and decided to settle down. 110 years ago, he settled, and he had made a friend. He outlived his friend within 40 years. He has been working on his mining operations ever since.
Equipment: Standard-issue Draconian Military Battle-armor. Full-coverage helmet, torso, armguards, gauntlets, boots, and leggings. The armor has built-in stasis projectors, shield generators, and backpack-like extension on his back that contains it's Power Core, which recharges easily and quickly to power the suit. The suit itself has many pouches across a belt-like ring across his waist, and other pouches along the side of his leg, and the pouch's material is very strong. They carry anti-poisons, painkiller injections, explosive or smoke grenades, medkits, tools, and ammunition. He has a holster on either side of his armor, built-in, with Draconian-sized pistols in each. Also carries a Draconian kinetic assault rifle across his back. Winches are built in to his gauntlets, and the suit has a tactical GUI, radar, and a stasis shield, allowing for in-space operations.
Appearance: About 9 feet tall, dark brown thick scale, the scale can also act against armor against lighter ammunition types, and blade weapons, with cat-like dark blue eyes. A 4 foot tail, with the same scale color, that slowly tapers out, and isn't really thick. Heavily muscled, with a spade-shaped head that juts forward on a 5" thick neck. No ears that you can see, and nostrils are at the end of his shovel-like head. Double-row razor-sharp teeth in his mouth, and extendable/retractable claws in his feet and hands.
Draconian Info: Draconians [in my eyes] look pretty much what I put above, except light-blue, but not in this roleplay. They are very smart, they were genetically created a long, long time ago by a race called the 'Supremes.' They are very big, very strong, and very smart. By all means, Draconians are humanity's superiors in all ways but population, which Draconians fixed through a special form of cloning, and morality. Draconians are not limited like humans: they can kill and kill, and they will not care. WHAT they have killed might matter, but overall, they are a brutal race.

He also doesn't have walls to hide behind.

>:I

The Drac isn't UGF, he's the opposite. He's an outlaw, and Ryker is UGF. Kind of different. And Ryker isn't employing him, or anything. Hasn't made any kind of contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.