Riders in the Sky OOC/Profiles/Plot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would there be a way to increase the size of the explosions, or to use the explosions as a form of pressure engine?

Maybe we can hard wire the engine to have more input to increase output. Like adding salt to freshwater to conduct electricity better. A catalyst to speed the reaction of the explosions for more power.

You looking to make a nuclear reactor or something?

As long as we don't get a third arm or anything like that. I'd be fine with it. Wouldn't they have a some sort of dampener for radiation? If not then would our bodies be able to handle the radiation?

Creating explosions means creating heat, right? And if it's ionic that means it's a consistent, high-temperature heat. Or, that's what it looks like from what I've read. I'm bsing my idea into my post so get back to me on what you think with it.

god I love having a mechanic character. Technobabble is fun.

Alright. Mind the short-ass post. I can't into writing right now.
too many projects ; - ;

*knows jack shit about space-faring engine technology and has no idea where any of you are*
o.o'

I'm using my elementary knowledge of physics and chemistry to bullshit stuff. That, and I also did some reading on the NASA website about plasma propulsion for spaceships a while back.

I still have no idea where you guys are.

Don't worry m8. Just follow the trail and you should be at the small town in no time.

Ok, but what part of the town are you in?

Look around for a two story house. It's a bit dusty and has a porch. It is also 'distanced' from the other houses persay, as it it has space to house a spaceship. It's not that hard to miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.