Riders in the Sky OOC/Profiles/Plot

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Eating popcorn in the background, reading conversation*

Edit: Oh, yay! A new person that wants to join! :D

>~>

Last edited by a moderator:
YES YES IT IS. We had a slight, "lag". You know, school and stuff.

I can't wait to read what 'cha write

*edit* Insanity, that double post is 'iffish. :V
*edit*edit* Okay it's gone. weeeeeee

Heh, that "new person" is actually the person playing Isaac's daughter. :P

And regarding the "heavy artillery"; Isaac doesn't carry any because his metal arm takes care of "anti-armor" for him. A metal punch is a hell of a lot harder than a flesh-and-bone one. And if that doesn't work then the built-in flamethrower will :devilfire:

Though, using the reactor built into his metal arm (the thing that gives it the firepower) heats up the metal considerably, to the point where if Isaac uses it too much without letting it cool off, it'll start searing his skin and nerve endings.

Heh, that "new person" is actually the person playing Isaac's daughter. :P

And regarding the "heavy artillery"; Isaac doesn't carry any because his metal arm takes care of "anti-armor" for him. A metal punch is a hell of a lot harder than a flesh-and-bone one. And if that doesn't work then the built-in flamethrower will :devilfire:

Though, using the reactor built into his metal arm (the thing that gives it the firepower) heats up the metal considerably, to the point where if Isaac uses it too much without letting it cool off, it'll start searing his skin and nerve endings.

Its funny. I was actually looking at my character bio and saw how my character had a lot of past that for some reason decided to conspire with yours the more I looked at it. It made me go and I quote "wat".

Then I see this post. Then I hit "wat" part 2.

I wanna go further but then, where's the fun in that.

Oh jeez, I can definitely see how your backstory is conspiring with mine, haha. What about that post made you "Wat" twice, if I may ask?

@Insanity - Oh, it's fine. I have an ad out so hopefully we'll be getting new people anyway. :3

First time:

You said she was playing as your daughter so then I went. "HOW DID I MISS THAT"
Followed by a notice that what I put for Arkik's sister is only a misspelling of her name and can easily be confused.

Wat Number 2:

Reviewing my thoughts and realizing that this might work if met with proper preparation.

Ahh, gotcha.

Name: Spencer Ryker, 'Ry,' 'Spen,' "Hunter."
Race: Human
Faction: UGF Privateer
Personality: A quiet, dark man who can be quick to anger, whether or not he shows it. The longer the chase, the more determined, the more likely he'll just call in reinforcements. However, he has a tendency to do the opposite in cold environments: He's in his element in the desert, or in a forest or a tropical land, but in taiga or a tundra, he grows claustrophobic, like one would be if they were stuck in a tiny, dark space.
Bio: Son of the Ryker family, it was the family tradition to join the military. For the most part, they usually entered for the standard 6 year service, and then return home to continue their business, that of special weapons and technology manufacturing. But he found his element to be that of war, and so he stayed. Past the 6 year limit, into over a decade of service, into nearly 2 decades. He had tracked down, hunted, and eliminated many rogue elements across UGF space.

And now he comes for another.

Equipment: [What sort of load are you hauling?] - Radio transmitter, ear mic, Military-grade energy rifle, Ryker&Djroy combat pistol, munition, small ration packs, military backpack, various batteries and chargers, a small personal solar charger, energy bars, a couple canteens of water, a beacon transmitter, and a few other things.
Appearance: Union Army Squad leader [His armor/look], while the other suits are part of his regiment.
http://us.cdn283.fansshare.com/phot...starcraft-marine-starcraft-armor-88868903.jpg
Rifle:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_uYtH4zQWW...AAAJs/CxbnNYNFbnw/S660/auger+rifle_+rfom1.jpg
And his tanks (he has 2, for heavy reinforcement in case of someone bringing in some armor):
http://digital-art-gallery.com/oid/...fi_tank_soldier_picture_image_digital_art.jpg
And with 3 APCs
http://www.beastsofwar.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Eisenkern-APC.jpg

These are only called in when Ry is going against a much-superior force, or against a fortified position, such as a bunker or base.

Dang nabbit we got us a techie. ALRIGHT LOAD UP THE AA

Well, first off, Wendel is mostly power muscle and above average aerobic muscle, so he's fast on his feet unless he's encumbered by swinging objects like loose bags or unfastened weapons. His rocket launcher may never be fastened and may always be loose, but if he secures it with his arm, he can perform a swift combat roll.

Second, where his agility fails him, he also has natural armor, along with leather and plate armor to keep him from taking too much damage from getting shot - although explosions, acid, and plasma weapons will cut right through him.

So the rocket launcher is good for taking out any possible threats to him, which are often enemy armor. He likes to make sure he's safe. He's an excellent solo worker.

So really, you'd think that if the rough-skinned newt is packing heat, everyone else would be packing, too. At least AP ammo.

You were right :|

Hah! Now there's a new person!

Yes, you is the right (Grammer, I know)
NEW PEOPLES WITH THE HEAVY GUNS.

*Goes in-character for a moment*

Arkikio: Well this looks like it'll be bad for business.

*exits character*

<Nom, nom, nom>

much heavy.
very gun.
so wow.

image.jpg

Character accepted, rock n' roll.

*Injun sits quietly on a rock in the background, eating the lost leg of his latest 'acquisition'*

Reactions: 2 people
lol, Ry will now send a squad into town to pick up some 'necessities'

Reactions: 2 people
*Insania pokes Injun* Can I have some of that?

On a side note, I can't wait for the fun to begin in the role play.

Status
Not open for further replies.