Rev Squad

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm I'll think about it, let you know later tonight. If I were to make another character what gender would you prefer it be?
Male would be preferred, but you can do female if you like.

Reactions: Brea
Male would be preferred, but you can do female if you like.
I've given it some thought, and I don't think I should take on another character right now. Maybe in the future when we need to spice things up again I can make another character, who will be a new addition to the team? Just an idea I had. Anyways, sorry, and I hope me not making another character right now doesn't cause problems for us in the IC.

I've given it some thought, and I don't think I should take on another character right now. Maybe in the future when we need to spice things up again I can make another character, who will be a new addition to the team? Just an idea I had. Anyways, sorry, and I hope me not making another character right now doesn't cause problems for us in the IC.
Don't worry, it's completely fine! And yeah, making another character late on is a great idea. ^^

Don't worry, it's completely fine! And yeah, making another character late on is a great idea. ^^
Would it be cool if I penciled in maybe doing my winged guy idea later on?
Not 100% sure yet, multiple characters could take the wind out of my sails.
Yeah, in the future maybe.

I'm going to put hollow bones winged guy behind a window saying "in case of no posts for two weeks, break glass."

Would it be cool if I penciled in maybe doing my winged guy idea later on?
Not 100% sure yet, multiple characters could take the wind out of my sails.
Yeah, in the future maybe.

I'm going to put hollow bones winged guy behind a window saying "in case of no posts for two weeks, break glass."
Sure thing, looking forward to it!

I'll be posting tonight or this evening guys!

I will try to post later in the day as well

Ugh sorry. I was gonna try and reply tonight but some...things came up so that was a no go. I swear though, I'll reply tomorrow. Promise!

Reactions: Mundane Monster
@MunBrad
Once stargazer posts, I'll have Eric interact with your character okay?

Also I'm increasing the character allotment to 3.

I at least have Eadyln written up and I'll work on Matthew tomorrow. I tried to get both up but I got such a bad headache that I honestly just cant focus. I'm really sorry guys, I know I'm holding you all up.

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
Also I'm increasing the character allotment to 3.
xD Damn phone deleted half the message and I just noticed.

*Clears throat* My post was supposed to say;

I'm increasing the character allotment to 3, so that an evil squad can be made. This squad will made up of some minor villains who are screwing up and getting arrested. They have teamed up with the rest of the minor villains in Gamma City and their main mission is to infiltrate the Lower Gamma Prison, so that a squad of 'unique' villains can stage a prison break and release The Swab, a supervillain who could potentially destroy the Gamma City Council and by extension, Gamma City.

@Brea
@MunBrad
@ᒥᎦτɑʀɡɑʑεʀᒧ
@HellHoundWoof
@PigIron

I'm increasing the character allotment to 3, so that an evil squad can be made. This squad will made up of some minor villains who are screwing up and getting arrested. They have teamed up with the rest of the minor villains in Gamma City and their main mission is to infiltrate the Lower Gamma Prison, so that a squad of 'unique' villains can stage a prison break and release The Swab, a supervillain who could potentially destroy the Gamma City Council and by extension, Gamma City.

@Brea
@MunBrad
@ᒥᎦτɑʀɡɑʑεʀᒧ
@HellHoundWoof
@PigIron
ayyye sounds awesome! i can make one soon!

@Brea
@MunBrad
@ᒥᎦτɑʀɡɑʑεʀᒧ
@HellHoundWoof
@PigIron
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS IDEA! But:
Quick Q: So, will we be playing these characters as regularly as we play our other ones? Or only when we need them? I'll probably be making a villain.

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS IDEA! But:
Quick Q: So, will we be playing these characters as regularly as we play our other ones? Or only when we need them? I'll probably be making a villain.
You will not be playing the villains as frequently because they would have already been trained due to not being sidekicks. You'll only have to post for the villains every once in awhile, because they'll be in prison. The bigger post will come later on in the rp when they start the prison break.

Great question. :D

• Useful
@Brea
@MunBrad
@ᒥᎦτɑʀɡɑʑεʀᒧ
@HellHoundWoof
@PigIron

A note; Like sidekicks, minor villains do not have super awesome powers, but they don't have as many limitations as sidekicks.

This is the Cs for the villains;

Character Sheet
(Delete everything in parentheses. And please use my CS.)
(Real Appearance)
(Name)
(Villain Name)
(Age: 18-31)
(M/F/Other)
(Sexual Orientation)

Power: (Max. 2 Can't be super strong)
Side Effects: (At least two. Ex: transforming into a monkey makes Jack want to pick lice out of people's hair etc)
Limitations: (At least 2. Ex: Jack can only turn into a monkey and nothing else/Jack can only turn into a monkey for three hours or he'll get stuck)

Past Crimes: (Can't be like mass murder, remember they're minor villains)
Reason(s) why arrested: (Has to be a stupid reason or a rookie mistake)
Personality: (Give me some detail.)
Biography: (Give me even more detail than you put in the personality section.)
(Picture of super suit)

• Useful
Do we have to make a villain? Cause honesty I'm not sure if I would be able to do that. I already have two and I have to admit, that's kind of hard for me from time to time

Finally replied! It's kind of crappy and rushed but I just felt so bad for keeping you all waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.