Rev Squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Wonderful Thing - When Tea Lens is telling them all about the schedule he says:
"Work out time, in the gym on the third floor at 10:45
Free time and lunch from 12-
Sparring at 12:00, which will be monitored by my long time friend, Mademoiselle, who you will meet tomorrow. She's from Geartopolis so please be polite about her...Physical state."

So, is free time/lunch at 12, or is sparring at 12? Sorry, I'm just slightly confused and think this may have been a typo.

• Thank You
Reactions: Mundane Monster
@Wonderful Thing - When Tea Lens is telling them all about the schedule he says:
"Work out time, in the gym on the third floor at 10:45
Free time and lunch from 12-
Sparring at 12:00, which will be monitored by my long time friend, Mademoiselle, who you will meet tomorrow. She's from Geartopolis so please be polite about her...Physical state."

So, is free time/lunch at 12, or is sparring at 12? Sorry, I'm just slightly confused and think this may have been a typo.
Darn it I posted the wrong one -.- I'll correct it in a little bit, thanks for pointing it out!

Reactions: Brea
the inter-dimensional rule of super hero stuff:
There will always, at some point, be a Stan Lee cameo.
Excelsior!
No-one else planning to post? No? Aight, I'll go for it.

• Love
I'll post after pig iron

Then I'll post after HellHoundWoof ♥

And I have finished for my babes

I'll be posting after Brea.
(>^_^<)

@Brea
It's your turn. ^_^

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea
[BCOLOR=#ffffff] OKAY I AM RESERVING IT NOW I GET TO MAKE THE "Hell Hound what a ridicolous name" JOKE IN MY POST! IT'S MINE! ANYONE WHO TAKES IT WILL BE BANNED! IT'S MINE! [/BCOLOR]
Oh shit you know what, I just realized that her sidekick name is actually bloodhound... oops. Maybe he should suggest it to her, if you want. Or I could go back and edit my post so that it says Blood Hound?

I'll have him say "What does your power do?" Write in the typical response then say "Maybe Bloodhound, Hell Hound is stupid."

Reactions: PigIron and Brea
Status
Not open for further replies.