Rev Squad

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
So sorry for the delay!
@Mystique
Hyun-Mi isn't accepted, as her power is way too powerful to be a sidekick power.
Kaitlin is accepted.

Hyun-Mi would make a pretty good opponent though...
@Mystique and @Wonderful Thing What if Hyun-Mi was an up and coming superhero that thought destroying the rev squad could be her big break?
A recurring villain, like zuko in avatar.
Nice suggestion, but I'd rather not have that in the RP.

@Wonderful Thing where in the world is the rev house? How far is it from Bristol, England?
Also, just realised I haven't spoken at all about Josef's nationality. He's english.

Oh he's English, well that explains the whole "I'll have topay to have my things shipped"

@Wonderful Thing where in the world is the rev house? How far is it from Bristol, England?
Also, just realised I haven't spoken at all about Josef's nationality. He's english.
The rev house is in Gamma City which is in a different universe, so England doesn't exist.

Oh, thank you for telling me.
I'll edit her power and etc.
But for now, I'll just use Kaitlin for an IC post.
Hyun-mi will have to wait, sorry.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
@Brea

Those relations are great!
Kaitlin would be friends with her, they would be a tad bit close but not so close to be confidantes.
Hyun-mi would find her 'irritating', since she knows how to retort and everything.

Reactions: Brea
The rev house is in Gamma City which is in a different universe, so England doesn't exist.
OH!
Hahahah, holy shit, ok, cool.
Thought this was a "real world but with changes" type deal.
Do all the characters have to be from Gamma City?

OH!
Hahahah, holy shit, ok, cool.
Thought this was a "real world but with changes" type deal.
Do all the characters have to be from Gamma City?
No, they can be from elsewhere, feel free to make up other places.

Okay, PowerListing isn't helping a lot, could someone suggest a power that would suit Hyun-mi?
I'm not really good at these things.

Hmm, I'll try.
Good thing there's limitations listed there, that makes it a tad bit easier.
If it won't work out, I'll try something else though.

Hmm, I'll try.
Good thing there's limitations listed there, that makes it a tad bit easier.
If it won't work out, I'll try something else though.
Here's a list of powers if that doesn't work out;
Steam manipulation
Toy manipulation
Color manipulation
Thread mimicry
Thread manipulation
Wing Generation
Flight ability
Spike Generation
Glitter manipulation
Zoolingualism
Spirit of Halloween
Spirit of Christmas
....Easter etc
The thing that Yoshi does
The thing that Kirby does
Iron stomach
Can't think of nothin else

Okay, PowerListing isn't helping a lot, could someone suggest a power that would suit Hyun-mi?
I'm not really good at these things.
Ummmm let's see:

Clairvoyance - ability to sense the location of other people.
Lie Detection
Metal Mimicry - ability to transforms parts of the body to metal
Phasing - Ability to pas through solid objects
Psychometry - Ability to see an objects history
Super Speed
That's all I can think of oops.

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
Reposting a relationship proposition I never got an answer for:
@MunBrad :

• Guillermo Mejia (Copy Cat) - Actually considered using this ability for my character, but decided to go a different way. I'm glad someone else took it on though! Anyways, Clarissa would immediately take offense from that sharp tone you mentioned in the personality... but she'd probably get over it eventually, once she realized it was nothing personal. I'm thinking the two would be neutral about each other?

Last edited:
Reposting a relationship proposition I never got an answer for:
@MunBrad :
  • Guillermo Mejia (Copy Cat) - Actually considered using this ability for my character, but decided to go a different way. I'm glad someone else took it on though! Anyways, Clarissa would immediately take offense from that sharp tone you mentioned in the personality... but she'd probably get over it eventually, once she realized it was nothing personal. I'm thinking the two would be neutral about each other?
Sorry, I read it but never replied. Yeah. El is kind of unintentionally abrasive. He wouldn't even notice if he upset her.

@Wonderful Thing I'm a bit confused on how they get their stuff to the place after they're teleported?

Reactions: Brea
Sorry, I read it but never replied. Yeah. El is kind of unintentionally abrasive. He wouldn't even notice if he upset her.

@Wonderful Thing I'm a bit confused on how they get their stuff to the place after they're teleported?
No one has been teleported to the HQ, Tea Lens briefly teleports you to another dimension to talk to you, but then it's up to you to get yourself and your stuff there.

Status
Not open for further replies.