Rev Squad

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we have to make a villain? Cause honesty I'm not sure if I would be able to do that. I already have two and I have to admit, that's kind of hard for me from time to time
That's only for people who want to.

Villain Character
nickiminaj-2015.png

Missy Dean
Ink Blot
F
Lesbian

Power: Tattoo Manipulation
The ability to give others tattoos and temporarily bind an individual to the characteristic of the tattoo.
Ex: If she gave someone the tattoo of a pig, they might have the urge to roll in filth, eat trash or eat voraciously. It depends on the willpower of the person.
Side Effects:
  • She is able to give others tattoos without them experiencing pain, but in turn she experiences the pain, so the bigger the tattoo the stronger the pain.
  • It could be because she's always altering other people appearances (even though it's just the tattoos), Missy can never stick with one style. She's always dying her hair or getting extensions, or getting it cut, otherwise chemically altered, reapplying make up, stripping her nails etc. Because of this her real appearance is actually very sickly looking, so she is never without make up, but very insecure despite her seemingly bold personality.
  • She often has the urge to tag most buildings or public structures.

Limitations:
  • She cannot tattoo herself.
  • She cannot alter tattoos she can only make new ones. That being said, if someone is say, covered in tattoos, she can't do anything to them, because there isn't any space for a new one.
  • The effects of the tattoo will only work if it's on an even surface. So tattooing old people is a no-go, because of the wrinkles, and if someone has a protruding or ruptured scar, she can't tattoo in that area either.
  • If a tattoo that she made is altered (like someone took a knife to it) she will experience a range of pain depending on the size of the tattoo.
Past Crimes:
Assault of an officer (gave him a baby tattoo and he teethed on his own taser.)
Disruption of the peace (gave multiple people animal tattoos. It was like a people zoo!)
Identity Theft (side effect of her power. She often sees people who's looks she admires)
Vandalism (side effect of her power. She spray painted a preschool)
tumblr_mc42c4apcA1qk3dv2o1_250.gif
3117908473_1_5_3XsFVkeN.gif
9da15e46a80dfb8f99afa2eb65fac7d5.jpg

Reason(s) why arrested: (Has to be a stupid reason or a rookie mistake)
Personality: (Give me some detail.)
Biography: (Give me even more detail than you put in the personality section.)
(Picture of super suit)

Will have my Villain up soon, maybe not tonight though. Will prioritize posting IC first, which should also be soon ♥

Edit: Decided to go ahead and just finish my character, because I've had that tab open all weekend and everything. But, should have an IC post up tonight or tomorrow (and if not definitely on Tuesday, but it shouldn't come to that).

Last edited:
#001b85
"What's wrong with a little chaos?"
tumblr_n6qbb5wWcC1qfg9xxo2_250.gif
tumblr_n7n4945YuW1qm8jfmo5_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n6qbb5wWcC1qfg9xxo6_250.gif

tumblr_n7ecirXY3n1qf8jkho3_250.gif
tumblr_n7ecirXY3n1qf8jkho2_250.gif
tumblr_n7ecirXY3n1qf8jkho7_250.gif
tumblr_n7ecirXY3n1qf8jkho1_250.gif
tumblr_n7ecirXY3n1qf8jkho8_250.gif

Dylan Dean Dixon Bolt 19 Male Heterosexual

Power:
"You might find my ability... shocking."
Truth Compulsion & Electricity

Side Effects:
"I wouldn't exactly call never being lied to a total 'side effect'."
[spoili]
No Off Switch Dylan cannot turn off his Truth Compulsion. Which means, no matter what, he can only be told the truth. While this may not seem like a total neggative side affect, sometimes it would be nice for him to be able to recieve little white lies. The truth hurts.
Applies to Him - Dylan cannot lie either. That being said, he can avoid certain truths. For example, if a girl were to ask if she looked fat in a dress, and she did, instead of saying so Dylan could change the subject or give an indirect answer.
Water Hurts - The only part of Dylan that is immune to electricity is his hands. Which means, if someone were do throw water on him and he tried to use his ability he could potentially electrify himself.
Static - Dylan is naturally staticy. His cloths stick to him, his hair get frizzy (especially after the use of his ability), he is constantly accidentally shocking things. It's unavoidable.[/spoili]

Limitations:
"I used to think my only limitation is my mind... not exactly true."
Truth Compulsion - The ability only works if the person is talking to Dylan. So, if Dylan is present but does not ask the question, the person being interrogated is able to lie. The question must come from his mouth. He must also be in the same room as the person being interrogated. The ability always works- even if the person being interrogated knows about his ability. The person being interrogated can try to lie, but no matter what the truth always comes out of their mouth. Just like Dylan, they can avoid outright saying the truth, if they focus extremely hard, so sometimes Dylan must ask very specific questions. Usually, the person being interrogated begins to answer as soon as they are asked a question, but if they concentrate very hard they are sometimes able to just remain silent. However, the more Dylan asks the question the harder staying silent becomes.

Electricity - Takes a lot of energy out of Dylan. Usually he doesn't feel drained until hours after he's used his ability, which is why after any kind of crime he is often found waking up from a nap and taking energy drinks. Also, although he does not know how high his voltage is exactly, it is not yet to lethal levels yet. It is believed that the more he practices the stronger his voltage becomes. Dylan can only project his volts five yards away from him, but it is also believed this can be made stronger. However, if he is in, say, a pool and uses his ability the electric current will travel throughout the whole pool... of course, also causing harm to himself.

Past Crimes:
"Now, I wouldn't be a villain in training without some prior crimes, would I?"
. Mostly petty crimes. Theft, breaking and entering, assault. He would have had very small charges... until he got to the bank robbery (See 'Reason(s) why arrested') .

Reason(s) why arrested:
"What can I say, I made a mistake."
. After all of his small crimes Chaos finally gave him job. It was an old bank, one of the less protected banks in the state. This fact caused Dylan to get cocky, and Chaos promised that if Dylan was successful he would be promoted from apprentice to partner in crime. Dylan thought he was very clever in planning the robbery: He went when the bank was less busy, so there were fewer people to control. He ruined all of the security buttons via electric bolt. He knocked out the major threats. Doors locked, cell phones gathered, civilians locked in a room with all means of outside contact ripped out. The only thing he forgot? Someone to watch the door.

A elderly man was walking up to the bank while Dylan was working on getting into the master vault. The man realized something was wrong immediately, and fled the scene before Dylan noticed he was ever there- calling the police from his car. In minutes the whole bank was surrounded, and while Dylan was totally okay with threatening to kill his hostages he would never go through with it. He was only a kid, and not yet ready to murder people. And so, after only a hour, he gave himself up. At first he suspected Chaos to break him out, but he has not yet, and Dylan is starting to loose fate that he will.

Dylan's ability was very quickly discovered, and so he is kept in a cell, tied to a chair, while his feet in a bucket of water. The police do not know what to do with him, and scientists are interested in his ability. Dylan is putting off an actual court date by admitting to one petty crime each day, dragging out the stories as long as possible.

Personality:
"Whoa, this just got too personal for me. Let's keep this on my profession."
Dylan is very much what can be considered a stereotypical 'Bad Boy.' He's very flirtatious, and can turn almost anything dirty. With a sly smile and a perverted mind, Dylan does everything with confidence. He has trouble admitting he is wrong, but also will not rub it in someones face when he is right. Dylan is very argumentative, which results in having a horrible habit of talking back. He doesn't take well to any authority figure, and often turns to rebellious actions just to prove he is his own person. If you pay close attention you will notice that he keeps a close eye on people he's taken any interest in, protectively so. If anyone tries to inflict any kind of discomfort towards his friends, family, or other people he cares about, Dylan will act quickly... unfortunately, this usually means his fists are going to start flying. As odd as it sounds, Dylan is a fighter because he is a lover. He's not afraid of getting himself hurt, but seeing certain people hurt crushes him on the inside. When he does care for you, he will show it in almost unnoticeable ways: He'll remember small things you mention casually (like your favorite flower, or how you need a new phone charger), he'll stand slightly in front of you in a confrontation, he'll leave tiny gifts without any indication that said gift is from him. Although he hides it by being very touchy and suggestive, Dylan is mortified by the idea of commitment. He doesn't like the idea of being tied down, or feeling trapped. He is very confrontational, liking to go straight to the source of unhappiness, and is also very determined. Lastly, Dylan has never, and never will, conform with society. He likes being his own person, and feels like everyone else should too.

Biography:
"This kind of defeats the whole Alias I have, ya know."
[spoili]
From the day Dylan was born, he never stood a chance. He was the youngest of four sons, to a mother who had been abandoned during her pregnancy with him. Most mothers would hate and blame their child for this, but Dylan never experienced anything but love from his mom-- except for maybe harsh discipline. Though, who could blame her? She was left alone to raise four young boys! His family of five grew up in a trailer park, where he shared a room with all of his siblings. Being the youngest, he received the most torture from his older brothers, even though he knew he could always count on them when he needed to.

School was absolute hell for him. He was teased constantly, whether it was for his fourth generation hand-me-downs or his lack of school supplies. Not to mention that he was an odd-looking child. He hated life up until he started high school, when everything changed. Puberty had done Dylan well, and he was almost overwhelmed with how much female attention he was getting so suddenly. Plus, in his new school no one knew where his home was, or how badly his family was struggling. He suddenly had people tripping over themselves to be his friend... but he wanted none of it. If they didn't want to be his friend when he was ugly and poor, why would he allow them to accept him when he wasn't? And so, he became very selective of who he hung out. According to several adults, he chose the 'wrong crew,' but Dylan does not regret his decision in his friends. He'd choose his loyal knuckleheads over anyone, any day.

Along with puberty came is ability. It was something his mother anticipated, and when he revealed his power to her she revealed a secret to him. Dylan did not share the same father as his three brothers, which was why the original father had left in the first place. Dylan was so upset that he ran away from home. He lived on the streets a few cities away, until he was discovered by Chaos, a local and upcoming villain. Chaos took young Dylan in, feeding and educating, and it wasn't long before he was training Dylan. While Dylan was never allowed to participate in Chaos's larger plans, he was sent out to do more petty crimes. Chaos said he was working his way up to being a true villain. After three years of small crimes Chaos finally gave Dylan a big mission: The bank robbery (see more about this in 'Reason Why Arrested').

Throughout all his training Dylan would make trips home. He never actually made his presence known, he only left money in the mailbox and watched from affair. Very slowly Dylan has been forgiving his mother for keeping his true father a secret from him. Still, he has not completely come to terms with it, and this is why he's never actually directly interacted with his family. [/spoili] .

Super Suit:
"I gotta be honest here. I look fucking GOOD in tights!"
. [spoili]
surge__year_one__uniform_concept_mk_i_by_impulsiveboy3-d8by4na.jpg
[/spoili] .

"We're all criminals, in one way or another."

• Love
Reactions: Stargazer
@Brea 's,
Also I'll be reviewing your (Brea) villain character later on, (my theater professor just decided to tell us that the assignment that she tossed at us last week is our final and should be memorized by tomorrow. -.-)

Reactions: PigIron
Oh wait nvm its me. My bad, ill post later today.

Is there a posting order?

Status
Not open for further replies.