Rev Squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The posting hold has been lifted :D

Reactions: Brea
I will wait for one more person to post, and then I'll get to work on my own ♥

Reactions: Mundane Monster
oh my god, sorry I havent been on. finals have been killing me! i should be able to post again on friday when everything is over!

I would very much like to continue. But, if I remember correctly, I was the last one to post? So, kinda gotta wait for the others to make a post before I can. (Unless I haven't been getting alerts, I'll go check).

OH YEAH! You made that kick ass GM post! I remember now! I was waiting for one more person to post because I had just posted before you, but if everyone's willing to continue I can post to get us rolling again?

YOU GO GLEN COCO

*(coughs* this is also my way of saying I'm in the room)

Awesome and please do post @Brea I love this RP and hate for it to die!

Awesome and please do post @Brea I love this RP and hate for it to die!
I'll probably get a reply up tomorrow, just because I have other stuff to do so I don't fall behind in all my other roleplays. If I don't get a post up by Wednesday yell at me! (Cause by then I might have forgot)

• Love
Sorry for not posting, not going to make any dumb excuses, just can't figure out what to post.
The timeskip sort of threw me for a loop; I don't know how much time has passed since we're in another time and place now. Did we ever actually go to the mall? Did Josef ever buy replacement clothes? Did anything cool happen at the mall? I was hoping we could have a cool first encounter with a criminal at the mall or something, but then everything got skipped.
I still don't really know how Josef should act around his sparring partner. they haven't really got past the awkward meet-new-people stage yet.

Sorry guys, I was dragged out of the country for the holidays last minute. Grandma's sick so we went to go see her. But yes, I'm back and I want to continue also!

Gah! Post isn't happening today! I ended up doing something tonight after work... and tomorrow I'm visiting family cause my uncle is moving to Africa. So, I'll try to get my post up ASAP.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Sorry for not posting, not going to make any dumb excuses, just can't figure out what to post.
The timeskip sort of threw me for a loop; I don't know how much time has passed since we're in another time and place now. Did we ever actually go to the mall? Did Josef ever buy replacement clothes? Did anything cool happen at the mall? I was hoping we could have a cool first encounter with a criminal at the mall or something, but then everything got skipped.
I still don't really know how Josef should act around his sparring partner. they haven't really got past the awkward meet-new-people stage yet.
I time skipped because everything seemed to be lagging. The day before the timeskip is the day that everyone came to the Rev Squad HQ. You can say say you went to the mall if you want to, but you can also go to the mall after the sparring. You don't really have to react to your sparring partner you can just attack. That's why it's sparring not chatting. xD

So, I replied like I said I would. Is nobody going to follow up?

This is dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.