Rev Squad

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Wonderful Thing Ahh alright, i was misunderstanding haha sorry! Okay my reply should be up tonight then!

Also, this is open to anyone: El has those rumors around him about being pedophile and shit so maybe one of ya'll charries could dislike him because of that?

@Wonderful Thing Ahh alright, i was misunderstanding haha sorry! Okay my reply should be up tonight then!

Also, this is open to anyone: El has those rumors around him about being pedophile and shit so maybe one of ya'll charries could dislike him because of that?
Oh, right, yeah, ok, I think Josef would have seen that, it was a couple of weeks ago that happened, wasn't it?

@Wonderful Thing Would it be OK for there to be a Shopping mall 15 minutes away on a bus? I figure Josef could go out and buy some clothes.
Also, is Lam Rev drive in the suburbs of Gamma city, or central?

Oh, right, yeah, ok, I think Josef would have seen that, it was a couple of weeks ago that happened, wasn't it?

@Wonderful Thing Would it be OK for there to be a Shopping mall 15 minutes away on a bus? I figure Josef could go out and buy some clothes.
Also, is Lam Rev drive in the suburbs of Gamma city, or central?
Yes and its in the suburbs, basically on the outskirts.

I'm going to post in a minute or two. ^^

Reactions: Brea
how do ya'll do some of those pretty ass posts, i'm like mad jealous!!

@MunBrad

Lots of coding. LOL, not really but it does require taking time to code

@Brea
By the way, guess who has fleas? (Hint: It's Pancakes!)

YAY FOR DRAMA!!!!!!

@Wonderful Thing

The best way to meet someone and get to know them is to first slip on their t-shirt. :applause:

• Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Yo what time is it? I'm going to say it's about 12 noon in Gammatroplolis.
will edit if I get told otherwise.

Yo what time is it? I'm going to say it's about 12 noon in Gammatroplolis.
will edit if I get told otherwise.
Noon is fine, and I get that word play is your thing and all and you probably don't mean much by it, but could you please stop mis-naming everything? It's super irritating to the person who came up with all the names.

Noon is fine, and I get that word play is your thing and all and you probably don't mean much by it, but could you please stop mis-naming everything? It's super irritating to the person who came up with all the names.
No worries.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really sorry, but I have to drop out of this.
School is getting real hectic and I have to study for a really important exam.
Again, I am truly sorry that I am doing this.

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
It's totally fine good luck in your academic endeavors!

Reactions: PigIron
Better to drop out now than do it when You're knee deep and dropping destroys the RP.
Good luck with school.

Reactions: Brea
Does that mean you're reopening sign ups or that the squad will just be smaller?

If you two wanted to make another character go for it, if not I was just going keep sign ups closed.
Hmm I'll think about it, let you know later tonight. If I were to make another character what gender would you prefer it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.