FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Week days I work from 6pm - 11pm and weekends are unpredictable.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I'll play them all if I like the plot but I go for mainly fantasy and magical. I like anything that wouldn't happen to you in everyday life. I mean if you can live it why role play it.
20171117_154708.jpg
Bascied on the TV Show & orginal text from Reign - Google Search.
You do not have to know the show to take part in this RP.

Queen of Italy Alessandra Marquises de Salvoy travels to France with four ladies-in-waiting to secure her politically strategic engagement to the king's son, Prince (enter name). Aless and Prince share a mutual attraction, even though he has reservations about the wisdom of an alliance with Italy. Complicating issues is (name), Princes' illegitimate half-brother whom Aless finds herself drawn to in spite of herself and France's Queen trying to ride her. The Queen fears the oricals words of Aless bring her sons demise. The French Court is also full of less romantic challenges for Aless, who finds her engagement -- and life -- threatened until she finds an ally in a mysterious shrouded guide. With all that she faces, Aless rallies, readying herself to rule and trying to find a balance between the demands of her country and those of her heart.

Roles:
If RSVP charater hasn't been made within 3 days of RSVP date your RSVP will be removed.

Aless' Knight:
Opened

France Prince:
Aleksandr Bren Valois
@Iceydaze

4 ladies in waiting: (they are lesser nobles or wealthy family 3 left)
Cordelia Isla de Midici
@Princess Poisoned Rose

King's Bastered Son:

King's Mistress:
Adelais Durand
@Iceydaze

France King:
CharlemagneAmadeus Valois
@Wyborn

France Queen:
@Wyborn

Orical/Royal Mage:
Opened

Mysterious Guide: (she see and hears everything in the castle and comes off as a ghost for she's never seen.)
Opened

Note:
Other roles may be added. If you think of one that might be important let me know. Also you may make more then one charater if you so wish.

Magic is in this rp but magic powers must be approved by myself.

If your charater dies in RP. Feel free to return to make a new one. That is if you wish to continue being in this RP.

GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS

Role:

Character Name:

Alias:

Ethnicity:

Magic Abilities:

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height:

Hair:

Eyes:

Distinguishing Marks:

General Appearance:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

More:

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose:

Aspirations:

Hobbies:

Inabilities:

General Personality:

Inner Personality:

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

Noble History:

Life before Story:
How many roles are everyone allowed to have in this?
1 per charater. For now two Charaters per user. I might add more roles or even more Charaters per user depending on how many people we get and if anyone suggests a role.

on the magic abilities can that sort of be anything, without making your character god obviously?
Um. I haven't fully desided what magic did you want? I was gonna do everyone has an element plus another minor one.

Last edited:
It's understandable. This weekend will be fairly busy and this week will if your in USA. Which is why it like to see something even if it's the basics and not coded. It's so I can keep your places secured. ^-^

328d0acaa5718446cf382ce6be005576--character-concept-character-art.jpg

s_atira_adv_by_anotherwanderer-datf9rp.jpg
%EC%9E%AC%EC%8A%A4%ED%8E%A0_%EC%A7%84%ED%99%94.jpg
Role:
Lady in waiting
Character Name:
Duchess of Florence Cordelia Isla de Midici
Alias:
Cor or Lia
Ethnicity:
Italian
Magic Abilities:
Water and Ice

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS
Height:
5'5''
Hair:
Blonde
Eyes:
Blue
Distinguishing Marks:
She has a crescent-shaped birthmark behind her left ear.
Strengths:
Horseback riding
Sword fighting
Bows
Water and Ice magic
Loyal
Beautiful
Intelligent
Weaknesses:
Big-hearted when she opens up
Defensive
Impatient
More:
She has a cat and it is the one that is by her feet in the picture her name is Alina.

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS
Current Goal/Purpose:
To find a husband and to help Alessandra marry her husband
Aspirations:
To build her own family
Hobbies:
Singing
Sword Play
Archery
Horseback riding
Being with Alessandra and her friends
Inabilities:
To open up easily to others
General Personality:
On the outside, Cordelia is a very vibrant and seemingly lively girl. She seems to light up the room when she walks in with her open smile and warm presence. She is charismatic and confident when it comes who she is. She very upfront and does not apologize for it.
Inner Personality:
On the inside social interactions actually make Cordelia quite anxious but she knows that she must put on a facade to keep others in the dark of how she truly feels. She is quite the romantic and wants nothing more than to be swept off her feet by someone who will love and cherish her for who she is and not her title and status. She is far more intelligent than what most men would like and her outspoken nature that she has when she is passionate about the subject brought forth.

HISTORIC BACKGROUND
Noble History:
The House of Medici has a long a prosperous history within the nation of Italy. Its been widely recognized for producing of three popes of the Catholic church. They, somewhere back in the line, became the hereditary Dukes of Florence and then later on after the acquisition of more land they took on the title of Grand Duchy of Tuscany. The de' Medici's still currently own the largest bank in Europe and are a large presence within the Italian court.
(I am just doing a small amount of their historical influence right now because they have so so much!)
Life before Story:
Her mother and father's marriage like most of the time were arranged for the benefit of both families, but this was just a nice line up for both Giovanni and Elisabeth who grew to love each other even before their marriage to one another. With the birth of their first child, Cordelia, the couple were both overjoyed to finally have a child of their own. Her father doted on her like she was the most precious jewel in the world to him. As Cordelia got older her father and mother moved to the Italian court in hopes that Cordelia would grow to be friends with Alessandra the heiress to the throne. When the young Princess was sent to the French court, Cordelia, followed her there.
As she dwelled within the palace her mother fell pregnant with another child. Cordelia was rather excited to have a younger sibling. When it came time for the birth Elisabeth had more difficulty pushing out her second child. With a final push, Elisabeth's second child was born. The doctor proclaimed it was a girl and handed her to her mother. Pale and exhausted from the hard labor she held her youngest daughter in her arms as Giovanni and Cordelia came to see the newest edition. Elisabeth had told them that it was a girl. Cordelia's mother and father decided to name the baby girl Elise Rosella. It was in the middle of the night when the doctors rushed to Elisabeth's room in a panic because she was steadily losing blood. Not long after that Elisabeth passed away. Sadden and grief-stricken Giovanni left the court with his youngest daughter Elise and left Cordelia at the palace with the royal family.
Cordelia trained alongside the Princess in her skills with swords and bows. She did not get to spend much time with the princess but they had become fast friends in their short time together. When Alessandra was whisked away into hiding, Cordelia was sent back to Italian court. During this time Cordelia came into her abilities of water and ice. She was taught how to control her powers and how to fight more efficiently with her abilities and without them. She hoped that this would make her a great asset in a marriage arrangement in which she hopes now to secure at the French Court.

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: PhantomThief715
Well then I have to drop because it is double city right now and even the basics won't happen for a bit

Well then I have to drop because it is double city right now and even the basics won't happen for a bit
I doubt we will be starting anytime soon tbh

Anyways does anyone know of anyone else who would join?

@Princess Poisoned Rose
As a Midici, I do hope you plan to keep alot of her family historically right being such a large and historicq l name of Italy.

*falls down* I am finally completely finished with her... I really did not want to go into the whole historical background so I condensed it up to sum up what I thought was important lol

*falls down* I am finally completely finished with her... I really did not want to go into the whole historical background so I condensed it up to sum up what I thought was important lol
I like it. Summed up nicely.

I'm a sucker for these kinds of things.

But I can only handle one role. What to go for?

The two that appeal to me the most are King's mistress and lady in waiting. >.< Such a hard choice.

I'm a sucker for these kinds of things.

But I can only handle one role. What to go for?

The two that appeal to me the most are King's mistress and lady in waiting. >.< Such a hard choice.

One is fine. Care to tag people?

I'd say Kings Mistress since we do need her but not necessarily 4 ladies in waiting.

If I actually spoke to more than one person on here. Mn, I'll message them and see if they're free.

I'll start to work on the mistress once I get home~

If I actually spoke to more than one person on here. Mn, I'll message them and see if they're free.

I'll start to work on the mistress once I get home~
Greatly appreciated.

Can I RSVP for the French King role?

@~Dark Disney~
Just a reminder that you have two Charaters RSVP but not created. Please get those up soon.

@~Dark Disney~
Just a reminder that you have two Charaters RSVP but not created. Please get those up soon.
Like I said I work doubles gonna have to wait till I am not beating my head against a wall and wanting to slap people at work

Status
Not open for further replies.