FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Week days I work from 6pm - 11pm and weekends are unpredictable.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I'll play them all if I like the plot but I go for mainly fantasy and magical. I like anything that wouldn't happen to you in everyday life. I mean if you can live it why role play it.
20171117_154708.jpg
Bascied on the TV Show & orginal text from Reign - Google Search.
You do not have to know the show to take part in this RP.

Queen of Italy Alessandra Marquises de Salvoy travels to France with four ladies-in-waiting to secure her politically strategic engagement to the king's son, Prince (enter name). Aless and Prince share a mutual attraction, even though he has reservations about the wisdom of an alliance with Italy. Complicating issues is (name), Princes' illegitimate half-brother whom Aless finds herself drawn to in spite of herself and France's Queen trying to ride her. The Queen fears the oricals words of Aless bring her sons demise. The French Court is also full of less romantic challenges for Aless, who finds her engagement -- and life -- threatened until she finds an ally in a mysterious shrouded guide. With all that she faces, Aless rallies, readying herself to rule and trying to find a balance between the demands of her country and those of her heart.

Roles:
If RSVP charater hasn't been made within 3 days of RSVP date your RSVP will be removed.

Aless' Knight:
Opened

France Prince:
Aleksandr Bren Valois
@Iceydaze

4 ladies in waiting: (they are lesser nobles or wealthy family 3 left)
Cordelia Isla de Midici
@Princess Poisoned Rose

King's Bastered Son:

King's Mistress:
Adelais Durand
@Iceydaze

France King:
CharlemagneAmadeus Valois
@Wyborn

France Queen:
@Wyborn

Orical/Royal Mage:
Opened

Mysterious Guide: (she see and hears everything in the castle and comes off as a ghost for she's never seen.)
Opened

Note:
Other roles may be added. If you think of one that might be important let me know. Also you may make more then one charater if you so wish.

Magic is in this rp but magic powers must be approved by myself.

If your charater dies in RP. Feel free to return to make a new one. That is if you wish to continue being in this RP.

GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS

Role:

Character Name:

Alias:

Ethnicity:

Magic Abilities:

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height:

Hair:

Eyes:

Distinguishing Marks:

General Appearance:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

More:

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Current Goal/Purpose:

Aspirations:

Hobbies:

Inabilities:

General Personality:

Inner Personality:

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

Noble History:

Life before Story:
How many roles are everyone allowed to have in this?
1 per charater. For now two Charaters per user. I might add more roles or even more Charaters per user depending on how many people we get and if anyone suggests a role.

on the magic abilities can that sort of be anything, without making your character god obviously?
Um. I haven't fully desided what magic did you want? I was gonna do everyone has an element plus another minor one.

Last edited:
I don't want this to die!!!!!

However I could do a time skip to her arrival.

I don't want this to die!!!!!

However I could do a time skip to her arrival.

@Wyborn and I are just waiting for the others to post. I was thinking time skip as well after the F Queen got to meet with the Oracle for a heads up kind of thing or something. The breakfast chat was to bring up the ball so everyone could go off and get ready then skip to the event itself.

Should this ball have a theme[A meeting under the stars, some color theme, masquerade, fairytale, certain season, etc] or just be a fancy gathering for welcoming the Queen?

@Wyborn and I are just waiting for the others to post. I was thinking time skip as well after the F Queen got to meet with the Oracle for a heads up kind of thing or something. The breakfast chat was to bring up the ball so everyone could go off and get ready then skip to the event itself.

Should this ball have a theme[A meeting under the stars, some color theme, masquerade, fairytale, certain season, etc] or just be a fancy gathering for welcoming the Queen?

Oh I do love me a good theme xD.
What would meeting under the stars look like?
A night event in the castles most wonderful garden? Oh I love masquerades. Shall we combine the two?

Okay so here is what the two of you will do. Write a post preparing for the party. That way something has been posted recently. I however will try and figure out if we still have people worst comes to worst it will be three of us. I love this idea. And really wish to have at it.

A masquerade in the garden? That'd be cute. It'd also give Del an opportunity to join in with the excuse of it being her garden.

We can even add in some mirrors and candles here and there to add to the starry effect and give the French Queen a way to keep watch over everything. Both to make sure no one(mainly Sasha) doesn't come to any harm and maybe watch out for any conspiracy?

A masquerade in the garden? That'd be cute. It'd also give Del an opportunity to join in with the excuse of it being her garden.

We can even add in some mirrors and candles here and there to add to the starry effect and give the French Queen a way to keep watch over everything. Both to make sure no one(mainly Sasha) doesn't come to any harm and maybe watch out for any conspiracy?

I love that idea

I am here work has literally been kicking me in the ass... Like I worked a 12 hour shift then got promoted then its been a whirlwind. I am going to try to get something up hopefully soon

I am here work has literally been kicking me in the ass... Like I worked a 12 hour shift then got promoted then its been a whirlwind. I am going to try to get something up hopefully soon
Great to hear. Hope you are enjoying your promotion

I got thrown into the fire because one of the other ones that was now my rank up and quite and the owner was like, well here you go I am sorry to throw you to the lions like this.

I got thrown into the fire because one of the other ones that was now my rank up and quite and the owner was like, well here you go I am sorry to throw you to the lions like this.

Well then o.o maybe not happy about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.